Mike Tomlin fined $100K

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,789
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
They should suspend his dumbass for a year.
Fuck him.
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Looks like they might lose a draft pick too.
    I'm sure that will go over real well in Pittsburgh. :lol::lol:
  • mca47 wrote:
    Looks like they might lose a draft pick too.
    I'm sure that will go over real well in Pittsburgh. :lol::lol:
    That asshole should be suspended for a year...
    And fined 2 years pay....

Who the fuck does that assfuck think he is, to interfere with the outcome of a game?
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    good example there coach...

:roll:

seriously, what was he thinking?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Angry today speedy?
  • good example there coach...

And the smile on his fucking face afterwards?

He is a piece of shit.
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    Angry today speedy?
    Actually I am in a good mood today..
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Thinking of going to the Blackhawks game Sunday.
    :P
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Fuck him.

Couldn't agree more. Actually they should enforce that white line rule to the letter of the law from now on.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    good example there coach...

And the smile on his fucking face afterwards?

He is a piece of shit.
    he knew exactly what he was doing.

hell, in youth football they teach you to stay a few yards away from the field, and he has been around the game how many years?? 30? :fp:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • lukin2006 wrote:
    Fuck him.

Couldn't agree more. Actually they should enforce that white line rule to the letter of the law from now on.

And I would have no problem if they gave this clown a lifetime suspension.
    Make an example of his dumbass.

The coach goes on the field of play?
    And interferes?
    Are you kidding me?

Toss his ass out of the league.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,172
    Jets coached purposely tripped a guy a few years ago and they didn't lose a draft pick. $100k is good, but anything more than that is overkill in my opinion.

now if you want to throw Bellichek out of the league for being a convicted cheating scumbag go for it :D
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    while I agree that he shouldn't have been on the white line or at a minimum that close to the field, it wasn't like he stepped on the field purposely to disrupt the play. He WAS actually seeking to remove himself from the possibility of affecting the play. As it was Steelers didnt win so its a moot point. NFL better not allow ANY coach to encroach from here on out or they will need to increase that coaches fine per event.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pjhawks wrote:
    Jets coached purposely tripped a guy a few years ago and they didn't lose a draft pick. $100k is good, but anything more than that is overkill in my opinion.

now if you want to throw Bellichek out of the league for being a convicted cheating scumbag go for it :D
    Team suspended him for rest of season... Pittsburgh should follow suit

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... nded-fined
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    Definitely should have been suspended at least 1 game plus the fine. But I think the whole talk of taking away a draft pick is fucking ridiculous. Punish the coach for acting like an asshole, not the entire organization.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Definitely should have been suspended at least 1 game plus the fine. But I think the whole talk of taking away a draft pick is fucking ridiculous. Punish the coach for acting like an asshole, not the entire organization.
    I think that is the NFL pushing the issue. By saying "We might take away a draft pick"...it's also pushing the Steelers as a team to punish him...aka...suspensions.
    I'm certain they won't take draft picks away.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    i think people are taking this way too seriously. draft picks? really? 100 grand? yeah, sure.

anyone remember this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0wWFjrvUp8

we laughed it off back in those days.

personally, i thought tomlin's move was hilarious. and i had the steelers that game, so mike, if you're reading this: thanks. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Fuck him.

And I would have no problem if they gave this clown a lifetime suspension.
    Make an example of his dumbass.

The coach goes on the field of play?
    And interferes?
    Are you kidding me?

Toss his ass out of the league.

It would have been hilarious if the raven player just ran right into him ... :lol::lol:
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723

personally, i thought tomlin's move was hilarious. and i had the steelers that game, so mike, if you're reading this: thanks. :lol:

Also had the Steelers. Thanks Mike!
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    lukin2006 wrote:

It would have been hilarious if the raven player just ran right into him ... :lol::lol:

Totally. He should have lowered the shoulder and taken his ass out.

It was a stupid thing to do. What an IDIOT.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,172
    pjhawks wrote:

Team suspended him for rest of season... Pittsburgh should follow suit

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... nded-fined

well the Jets coach actually tripped the player. let's be honest here Tomlin's actions didn't really affect (or is effect? never get those correct. sorry if i have it incorrect) the play.