Options

Need help--Starting my vinyl collection

fishbonefishbone Posts: 9
edited December 2013 in Lost Dogs
I finally got around to cleaning off my desk and found a few of the 10 club vinyl singles from the past few years.
This got me thinking that id love to start collecting vinyl. (Focusing on PJ, but not exclusively)
Does anyone have any duplicates theyd want to let go of cheap to help me in my quest? I assure you that they will not end up on ebay....im an amateur hoarder not to mention a die hard PJ fan. Haha
Thanks in advance

--Scott
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HongKongHongKong Posts: 312
    I have extra copies of lightning bolt. $30.00 and I'll pay for shipping in lower 48 states. Good luck! It's an addiction, be careful!
    ET, Wi 08-29-92
    Mke, Wi 07-09-95
    Mke, Wi 07-08-95
    ET, Wi 06-27-98
    Tibetan FC (EV)99 East Troy, WI, US
    ET, Wi 10-08-00
    ET, Wi 06-21-03
    Mke, Wi 06-30-06
    Lolla Chi, Il 08-05-07
    EV Mke 08.19.08
    PJ20, Wi 09-04-11
    PJ20, Wi 09-03-11
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    fishbone wrote:
    I finally got around to cleaning off my desk and found a few of the 10 club vinyl singles from the past few years.
    This got me thinking that id love to start collecting vinyl. (Focusing on PJ, but not exclusively)
    Does anyone have any duplicates theyd want to let go of cheap to help me in my quest? I assure you that they will not end up on ebay....im an amateur hoarder not to mention a die hard PJ fan. Haha
    Thanks in advance

--Scott
    Don't start, just get a major drug habit....it would probably be cheaper!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    You are entering a world of pain. And financial ruin.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Don't start, just get a major drug habit....it would probably be cheaper!!
    +1 :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Definitely start grabbing new LPs as soon as they come out so you don't have to pay more than face down the road. So, Lightning Bolt, Backspacer, and whatever's still available in the Shop. http://pearljam.com/goods/index.php?cPath=11_21
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    make sure you jump on things as they are available (see all studios pre-backspacer, Vault, and Benaroya)

go to the Record Store and look through the used section from time to time. Maybe find a PJ gem (rare)... But its a great way to bolster your catalog of other artists... (lets face it, most company would like to hear something besides 100% PJ)