Seattle is my 25th & last show, PLEASE play TREMOR CHRIST

KK113728KK113728 Posts: 23
edited December 2013 in Given To Fly (live)
The very first Pearl Jam song I liked was "Tremor Christ", and it's the only Pearl Jam song I like that I have NEVER heard live. I know it was played in Spokane, so chances are slim for a replay in Seattle, but hopefully it'll make the setlist.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• How come you are not going to see them again?
  • How come you are not going to see them again?

They are my favorite live band, and I've enjoyed every one of the 25 shows, but its time to move on. There's so many great up and coming local artists here on the West Coast, and there's only so much time and money available in life.

Long live Pearl Jam !
  • KK113728 wrote:
    How come you are not going to see them again?

They are my favorite live band, and I've enjoyed every one of the 25 shows, but its time to move on. There's so many great up and coming local artists here on the West Coast, and there's only so much time and money available in life.

Long live Pearl Jam !

C'mon, in four years for the next album and tour you'll be back ;)
  • KK113728 wrote:
    How come you are not going to see them again?

Long live Pearl Jam !

C'mon, in four years for the next album and tour you'll be back ;)

I'd love to hear how others who've been to 30 or 40+ shows keep it exciting. Maybe I just need to skip the next tour and album and see how passionate I am in 7-8 years.
  • I got it at my show #26 in san diego and it was magic, favorite song ever. Don't give up :evil:
  • I got it at my show #26 in san diego and it was magic, favorite song ever. Don't give up :evil:

I got "Yesterdays" in Portland, which was an all around great show, so I won't be depressed or anything if I don't hear it in Seattle. But just to complete the bucket list...
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    KK113728 wrote:
    I'd love to hear how others who've been to 30 or 40+ shows keep it exciting. Maybe I just need to skip the next tour and album and see how passionate I am in 7-8 years.

I don't have to "keep" it exciting. It just is.

If it's not exciting for you anymore, then move on.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    I couldn't possibly stop at 25 had I the opportunities to see them that many times... Seriously... But, hey, to each his/her own :-)
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • djklambake wrote:
    I couldn't possibly stop at 25 had I the opportunities to see them that many times... Seriously... But, hey, to each his/her own :-)

After giving it a lot of thought you are all right, #25 will NOT be my last show :nono: