Options

Eddie Vedder Ukulele Christmas Special

Backspacer 76Backspacer 76 Posts: 957
edited November 2013 in The Porch
Who wouldn't want to hear Ed strumming "Hear comes Santa Claus" on the uke? ;)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I swear there is an Ed uke song on a Holiday Nissan commercial...only caught it once. Can't find it on YT.

but to answer your question... :| (but I'm not a fan of Holiday music)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I don't.
    #FHP
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    depends on the song.....

i admit to listening to christmas music on my commutte some times.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I swear there is an Ed uke song on a Holiday Nissan commercial...only caught it once. Can't find it on YT.

The only reason I bring this up is that Howard Stern was playing some of the Rod Stewart Christmas songs this morning :lol:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

The only reason I bring this up is that Howard Stern was playing some of the Rod Stewart Christmas songs this morning :lol:

I would have rather listened to Scott Weiland's Holiday Album than Rod Stewart. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    please please please no!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    Leave the Xmas music to Scott Weiland where it will never be listened to by anyone for any reason ever.
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    djklambake wrote:
    Leave the Xmas music to Scott Weiland where it will never be listened to by anyone for any reason ever.

I listened to it and I enjoyed it, the same as with the She & him xmas album, the problem is I still don't like xmas... but I enjoy every xmas single PJ puts out...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    BUMP. Still waiting for the Ukulele Christmas album ;)
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    81 wrote:
    depends on the song.....

i admit to listening to christmas music on my commutte some times.
    :lol: