Options

Stupid question...

stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
edited November 2013 in The Porch
My email that confirmed my tix said to get to the lines by 2:30pm. Assuming I get everything done within an hour, am I gonna be able to go around Portland at all or do we have to stay at the arena? Just curious...haven't been to a PJ show in a while.
Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I think that is just the suggested pick up time, I would go get your tickets first and then go do whatever you want until the show starts. I have been to a few shows this year so far and the usual starting time has been between 815-845. You should have plenty of time to go grab food and a few drinks and get back for the show. The only stupid question is the one you do not ask. Have fun at the show.
  • Options
    I think that is just the suggested pick up time, I would go get your tickets first and then go do whatever you want until the show starts. I have been to a few shows this year so far and the usual starting time has been between 815-845. You should have plenty of time to go grab food and a few drinks and get back for the show. The only stupid question is the one you do not ask. Have fun at the show.

The email gave the impression that I have to stay at the Rose Garden though...I'm just curious if that is true. Thanks for your reply! :)
    Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • Options
    If you had GA tickets and wanted to line up to get on the rail or whatever you would probably want to get there very early, and then get your tickets at 2:30. Then you would go back and get back in your spot in the GA line.

If you have seats, get your tickets, go have fun, and come back in time for the show start. That is how it worked in Dallas at least.
  • Options
    My email that confirmed my tix said to get to the lines by 2:30pm. Assuming I get everything done within an hour, am I gonna be able to go around Portland at all or do we have to stay at the arena? Just curious...haven't been to a PJ show in a while.

Get ur tix and then hang about the security gate at the performers entrance. Tis a plan that has borne fruit for me before!
    RDS Dublin - Aug 26 1995 (Neil Young with Pearl Jam)
    Millstreet Arena - Oct 24, 1996
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 20 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 26 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 16 2014