Options

LB Here!!!!

edited November 2013 in The Porch
So after a whole 12wks of waiting for it to arrive, i came home from work tonight to find it on my doorstep.
Currently sat writing this while Jeff's Bass lines are making fast hard sex to my Turtlebeach headphones on Getaway/MYM & Father Son :o , this album is gonna have a whole new meaning to AWESOMENESS.

Defo top 5 album for me :P
If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 782
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    Excellent to hear it's finally there. I'm curious how it compares to the other vinyls we've heard about. Condition? Playability? Color? Did it come with the automatic replacement I think I've read people were getting?
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    evsgjamm wrote:
    Excellent to hear it's finally there. I'm curious how it compares to the other vinyls we've heard about. Condition? Playability? Color? Did it come with the automatic replacement I think I've read people were getting?

This was just the cd haha perfect condition not risking the international shipping on one of them.
    If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    haha. Welllll alllllrighty thennnn :lol:
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!