Options

Lightning Bolt vinyl questions???

IntoTheSun87IntoTheSun87 Posts: 6
edited November 2013 in The Porch
So I ordered Lightning Bolt on vinyl last month the day my brother got his in the mail. I received it finally yesterday and when I opened it, I got the sealed record, another LB record in a sleeve, and just a sleeve. I didnt get charged for anything extra. Anybody else get another vinyl and sleeve???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    its because the first pressing was terrible quality...the sleeved is a better version
    1-15-95 DC,9-24-96 MD,9-18-98 MD,9-19-98 DC,9-4-00 MD,10-1-09 CA, 5-13-10 VA,
    11-24-13 CA
    EDDIE SOLO-7-8-11 LA
  • Options
    md259130 wrote:
    its because the first pressing was terrible quality...the sleeved is a better version

Thank you! That makes sense now.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Okay but why ?
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    JWPearl wrote:
    Okay but why ?
    why what?
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    md259130 wrote:

Thank you! That makes sense now.
    Okay buy why ?

Nevermind Pj
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Yeah, but why male models?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options

just because
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    :?:
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,867
    first press was defective and they had to issue replacements to all of them free of charge, so all orders after a certain point they just put the replacement with the original shit version. You have a nice piece of wax to hang from your ceiling now, and a nice piece of wax you can actually listen to and not hear pops, skips and inaudible shit
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Who cares
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    How many other people have as their replacement a red vinyl? I got the two copies in my package, original dud + new in white sleeve and they are both red! WTF? Now I want a black copy! :cry:
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    bazzer wrote:
    How many other people have as their replacement a red vinyl? I got the two copies in my package, original dud + new in white sleeve and they are both red! WTF? Now I want a black copy! :cry:

You can have mine. Fuck them
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

You can have mine. Fuck them

i will gladly use your Red Vinyl
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Did you order after the release date or the pre-order??

I'm STILL waiting for my pre-order in Canada. I've e-mailed 10C and just get form e-mail responses. :(
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588

Good to see the Zoolander reference! :)
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    Did you order after the release date or the pre-order??

I'm STILL waiting for my pre-order in Canada. I've e-mailed 10C and just get form e-mail responses. :(
    Preorder probably first day or so. What seems to have happened is they've held some dodgy copies back and sent them later along with the replacement. There just hadn't been any communication of that.