Options

Eddie and Olivia song Duet

JM16768JM16768 Posts: 79
edited November 2013 in The Porch
Hey everybody! The fun continues for our fellow jammers on the left side tonight, have fun, be safe and MIND YOUR MANNERS!!
Anyway, not sure if this has been brought up but just came across it, thought this was heartfelt, cute and sweet...especially in light of the holidays. Check it out!
http://loudwire.com/eddie-vedder-skippi ... rity-song/

:)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Time to revive the Chilean Eddie Vedder threads ;)
  • Options
    Time to revive the Chilean Eddie Vedder threads ;)

HAHA...remember that. Although this is legit, but that was/is funny!!
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,046
    Not sure I would call this a "duet"

(and its been out for a year)
  • Options
    Abe Froman wrote:

Yeah maybe not quite a duet, but its funny. And I said, I just came across it...I know its been a year, thanks for the revelation LOL. :roll:

With all the craziness going on with the board thought this was a nice lighthearted post. Happy Thanksgiving all...and to some Happy Thanksgivakkuha!
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,046
    JM16768 wrote:
    Abe Froman wrote:

Yeah maybe not quite a duet, but its funny. And I said, I just came across it...I know its been a year, thanks for the revelation LOL. :roll:

With all the craziness going on with the board thought this was a nice lighthearted post. Happy Thanksgiving all...and to some Happy Thanksgivakkuha!
    It is a nice song. Wasn't trying to be a dick, guess I was just hoping for something I hadn't heard when saw the thread title. Happy Holidays!
  • Options
    Abe Froman wrote:
    JM16768 wrote:
    Abe Froman wrote:

It is a nice song. Wasn't trying to be a dick, guess I was just hoping for something I hadn't heard when saw the thread title. Happy Holidays!

I hear ya, no worries!
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    as brief as it is, she has a sweet voice, remember it from Italy DVD