Options

2 member households

Driftin'AlongDriftin'Along Posts: 1,403
edited November 2013 in The Porch
My wife went to her first show two nights ago...Phoenix. What an intro to this band. She is hooked now. She wants to come on the boards and share her opinions with all of us crazy fuckers now too. My question is: is it frowned upon to have two members in the same household? If not should we both go analog or have her go digital with me staying analog? Opinons?
"Not only do you have sunshine but you have better thunder...fuckers." -Ed, Phx 10/21/00
PJ * 10/21/00 - Phx * 6/7/03 - Phx * 6/29/06 - Milwaukee * 6/30/06 - Milwaukee * 11/19/13 - Phx *
EV * 11/4/12 - Phx, AZ *
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    I can't understand why it would be a problem , probably so long as you both have different email addresses, then should be okay
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Definitely both join! Analog vs. digital should not matter - if you want two singles each year, go analog. If you want one or none, then you know what to do.

The good thing is that you'll have double the chance at buying rare items and you can make lots of money flipping. I'm actually surprised people don't have dummy accounts through family members and friends. Oh, wait, I'm sure they do already...
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,189
    Just don't both of you buy SEVENS :o
  • Options
    dmbolp wrote:
    Just don't both of you buy SEVENS :o

Also happened...
  • Options
    My wife and I both have separate memberships and we habe been able to score 10c tix, exclusive 10c merch, etc independently of one another with no problem
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Hubs and I met here on the boards. So yeah, we have two memberships. Came in handy when we tried for tickets. He scored Philly 2 GA, I scored Philly 1 GA. Two different credit cards might be good. We never had an intention of benefitting from our two memberships, we are both active members. So I don't feel bad about it.