Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    Man Caught On Video Punching Woman After Jets Game

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10/20/ ... jets-game/
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    When I lived in San Diego, the Chargers made you buy tickets to three additional games if you wanted a ticket to the Raiders game. People were getting stabbed in the parking lot.

As a Colts fan I would never dream of going to a game in Baltimore. Even though the fans support a team that did the same thing Bob Irsay did, they seem to forget that fact whenever the Colts come to town.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    Jason P wrote:
    When I lived in San Diego, the Chargers made you buy tickets to three additional games if you wanted a ticket to the Raiders game. People were getting stabbed in the parking lot.

As a Colts fan I would never dream of going to a game in Baltimore. Even though the fans support a team that did the same thing Bob Irsay did, they seem to forget that fact whenever the Colts come to town.
    same fucking deal when the ravens hit cleveland.

funny though the browns ver. 1.0 = ravens didnt start winning til they did leave!!!!

but fuck man, its just a game!!!! OSU has been bad at this sometimes too. Being from Columbus , they are our Pro team!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Soccer Fans Set Rival's Stadium On Fire

http://deadspin.com/soccer-fans-set-riv ... socialflow
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Soccer Fans Set Rival's Stadium On Fire

http://deadspin.com/soccer-fans-set-riv ... socialflow
    The crazy thing is they just bring out the water cannons, tear gas, and riot sticks and then resume play. :fp:
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    JK_Livin wrote:

Jesus christ…what the fuck is wrong with people?? That is disturbing.
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Great way to celebrate a World Series victory ...

At least a couple of the hoodlems were caught ...

Two men were arrested on assault charges and three were hospitalized after a series of fights in downtown Boston after the Red Sox championship parade.

Liam Browne, 23, of West Roxbury, and Kieran Boyle, 21, of Dedham, were arrested on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon — a shod foot — after three fights broke out near crowded downtown bars almost simultaneously Saturday afternoon.

But before the attackers could drive off, a witness ran and stood in front of the car, preventing it from leaving before police arrived. Witnesses identified Boyle as the man who had kicked the victim in the head. He is expected to appear Monday morning in Boston Municipal Court.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/11/02/three-hospitalized-two-arrested-after-assaults-near-sox-parade/Q5rsoxNUOu3xqpMAMYwg8I/story.html
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    Jason P wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Great way to celebrate a World Series victory ...

At least a couple of the hoodlems were caught ...

Two men were arrested on assault charges and three were hospitalized after a series of fights in downtown Boston after the Red Sox championship parade.

Liam Browne, 23, of West Roxbury, and Kieran Boyle, 21, of Dedham, were arrested on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon — a shod foot — after three fights broke out near crowded downtown bars almost simultaneously Saturday afternoon.

But before the attackers could drive off, a witness ran and stood in front of the car, preventing it from leaving before police arrived. Witnesses identified Boyle as the man who had kicked the victim in the head. He is expected to appear Monday morning in Boston Municipal Court.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/11/02/three-hospitalized-two-arrested-after-assaults-near-sox-parade/Q5rsoxNUOu3xqpMAMYwg8I/story.html

Good. Throw those fucking assholes in jail.
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    JK_Livin wrote:

watching videos like this make me genuinely hate people.

red sox fans fighting.... red sox fans? verbal disagreement and spouting, okay. but what the fuck can lead one human to stomp on another human's head? :fp:

fuck those guys.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,872
    pjhawks wrote:
    speaking of idiot fans...adult men in boston wearing long beards at the playoff games. grown men :roll:

why is that a problem? never done anything to show your support for something you're passionate about?

how do you feel about people with pearl jam tattoos?

i agree there's a line where people take things too far...but this isn't it
    pjhawks wrote:
    speaking of idiot fans...adult men in boston wearing long beards at the playoff games. grown men :roll:

why is that a problem? never done anything to show your support for something you're passionate about?

agreed. plenty of NHL fans grow playoff beards for as long as their team is still in it.

being a ranger fan, my "beard" is only around for about a week :fp:
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    pjhawks wrote:

a tattoo is not a prop or something fake. wearing an Eddie Vedder mask to a PJ show would be comparable. and yes that would constitute idiotic behavior in my opinion. sorry but guys sitting in the 1st level at a World Series game who probably have jobs that pay them $250k+ wearing fake beards is just laughable.

and don't get me started on NHL playoff beards, like it has something to do with winning and losing :fp:
    rival. wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

agreed. plenty of NHL fans grow playoff beards for as long as their team is still in it.

being a ranger fan, my "beard" is only around for about a week :fp:

'growing' vs. 'wearing fake beards' is the distinction between the two.
    pjhawks wrote:
    a tattoo is not a prop or something fake. wearing an Eddie Vedder mask to a PJ show would be comparable. and yes that would constitute idiotic behavior in my opinion. sorry but guys sitting in the 1st level at a World Series game who probably have jobs that pay them $250k+ wearing fake beards is just laughable.

and don't get me started on NHL playoff beards, like it has something to do with winning and losing :fp:

i don't know... you are either letting your hatred of the red sox cloud your judgement or you are wound up too tight. i hate the red sox. 90% (98% during the post season) of their fans make my ass cringe, but i thought the beards were pretty funny. loved going to yankee games back in the day when david cone was pitching and you would see fans wearing 'conehead' heads, or when sheffield was playing, fans would wear chef hats. it's all in good fun and adds a little extra character in the stands.

would you rather those $250K salary guys be in a suit and tie checking their e-mail on their iphone throughout the game? or having a couple beers and looking ridiculous in a fake beard?
    pjhawks wrote:

so because they make $250k+ they're expected to act a certain way? why do you feel like people need to act a certain way because they're a "grown man"??

If you end up on the rail at a pearl jam show - are you going to worry about acting like a grown man or are you going to enjoy yourself and not worry what others think?

this country is so uptight... look at the videos of the south america shows or any non US shows... those fans don't give a shit what anyone thinks about them... they're enjoying themselves and living life

then you come to the US and half the building is sitting because they're worried if they dance a little bit that someone might judge them

i think people should act however they want to and wear whatever they want - especially when it's only for a 3-4 hour time span at a baseball game

i know people are jealous of Boston's success ... it's only natural :mrgreen:
    These children in Nicaragua feel the exact same way. :P

super-bowl-shirts-patriots-19-0.jpg
    :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jason P wrote:

Thank you ;)
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
    pjhawks wrote:

so because they make $250k+ they're expected to act a certain way? why do you feel like people need to act a certain way because they're a "grown man"??

If you end up on the rail at a pearl jam show - are you going to worry about acting like a grown man or are you going to enjoy yourself and not worry what others think?

this country is so uptight... look at the videos of the south america shows or any non US shows... those fans don't give a shit what anyone thinks about them... they're enjoying themselves and living life

then you come to the US and half the building is sitting because they're worried if they dance a little bit that someone might judge them

i think people should act however they want to and wear whatever they want - especially when it's only for a 3-4 hour time span at a baseball game

I never said people couldn't act that way. people can do whatever they want if they aren't harming others.. but some just look like idiots when they do certain things and to me and those guys with fake beards looked like idiots. just my opinion.
    Jason P wrote:

2nd place isn't bad

again... i'm sorry you're jealous

unless you're a giants fan and then GFY

;)
    Red Sox Fans Get Arrested, Flip Cars, And Climb Traffic Lights After World Series Win

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/3 ... 80286.html
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Red Sox Fans Get Arrested, Flip Cars, And Climb Traffic Lights After World Series Win

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/3 ... 80286.html

Massholes gonna masshole! :lol:
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    uhhhh ... does this couple qualify!??

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh ... --nfl.html

polaris_x wrote:

...only in wisconsin
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Not to rip on Philly fans, but Domi giving that idiot his dues who decided to crash the penalty box was pretty sweet.

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

polaris_x wrote:

a bet is a bet! :lol::lol:
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    rival. wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

a bet is a bet! :lol::lol:

signs your marriage needs work #65: you make a bet with your spouse and your choice for winning the bet is to taser him/her