2012 Xmas Single (UK)

edited November 2013 in The Porch
Has anyone received theirs yet, emailed the 10c but only had an email back saying "it will be read in the order they are received" :evil: :evil: :evil: two weeks ago.

Anyone had any joy with them?
If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• EdLawEdLaw Posts: 194
    Mine finally arrived a couple of weeks ago. Had to email them twice a couple of months back - eventually got a reply saying they'd send out another.
    And I planted my bolo knife in the neck of mad John Finn. I took his wretched life.
    Now I'm over near the bandstand, every hand moving on John Finn's wife...
  • I haven't got mine yet either! I'm in Cambridgeshire!
  • dannydanny Posts: 2,269
    do u no what is on it
    danny d
  • Sent them another email again, hopefully i'll get better response this time.
  • Sent them another email again, hopefully i'll get better response this time.

I've also emailed them...so I'll let you know what they come back with!
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    danny wrote:
    do u no what is on it

All Night & In The Moonlight from PJ20 festival.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • DamianKDamianK Posts: 192
    I hadn't received mine so emailed 10c and they got another one sent out for me along with Deep magazine. That one arrived within a couple of weeks. It seems as though a bunch didn't make it to the final address with the first mail out of them! Have to say 10c were awesome when I mailed them - responded quickly and got it sorted. I'm sure they will get back to you soon.
    Has anyone received theirs yet, emailed the 10c but only had an email back saying "it will be read in the order they are received" :evil: :evil: :evil: two weeks ago.

Anyone had any joy with them?
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    I emailed them aswell at the start of august. Here is their reply.

Since the address they were shipped to is the same as the current address on your account, they should have probably arrived by now. They were not originally shipped from our warehouse, and we have not yet had them returned to our offices.

We will go ahead and have replacements reshipped to you. We have notated your account as well, so if you end up with 2 sets, please let us know.

It finally arrived about 2 weeks ago.
    Kearnsy
  • boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    DamianK wrote:
    I hadn't received mine so emailed 10c and they got another one sent out for me along with Deep magazine. That one arrived within a couple of weeks. It seems as though a bunch didn't make it to the final address with the first mail out of them! Have to say 10c were awesome when I mailed them - responded quickly and got it sorted. I'm sure they will get back to you soon.

This.

To those still waiting, contact 10c. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Shipping@tenclub.net">Shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> was the one I used.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • No sign of mine in Nottingham, emailed TC today
    www.gringorecords.com
  • MI38162MI38162 Posts: 28
    did anyone get the original shipment, without emailing 10C ?!?!?
    if someone say yes, i shall wait . . .
    Millstreet Arena '96 The Point '96 '00 '06 Shepherd's Bush Empire '09 The O2 Arena Dublin '10 Hyde Park '10
    Neil Young with Pearl Jam RDS '95 Three Fish NY & Seattle '99
  • MI38162MI38162 Posts: 28
    Anyone received the original shipment? no one yet??? hello?!?
    Millstreet Arena '96 The Point '96 '00 '06 Shepherd's Bush Empire '09 The O2 Arena Dublin '10 Hyde Park '10
    Neil Young with Pearl Jam RDS '95 Three Fish NY & Seattle '99
  • SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    Not had mine yet...
    Nature drunk and High
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    I don't think anyone got the original shipment. I emailed them a couple of months ago and they sent a replacement out straight away. If you haven't had it yet I'd drop them a line.
  • Chase them up again if you haven't received it!! they sent me another shipment on the 2nd oct and got it 3wks later but still awaiting my lighting bolt cd which was dispatched on the 26th sept :evil: :evil:
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Well guys, I'm in the US and never received mine! Just emailed them.