Options

ISO Dallas and OK City ticket

JR_Loves_PJJR_Loves_PJ Posts: 22
edited October 2013 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi Pearl Jam peeps!
I'm looking for a spare ticket for Dallas and Oklahoma City. I'd love a 10C reserved, but any spare would be nice. I'm actually one of the few though who does not enjoy GA (I'm super short and don't line up early, so it's generally not an enjoyable experience- Pearl Jam fans are REALLY tall!). Feel free to comment here or PM me! Thanks for your help!!

--Julie
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    More shows!!!!

Damn girl! That's like ALL of them now!?

Lets make this happen for a great, huge fan :)
  • Options
    Ha! It's getting close, it'll bring me to 19 shows- pretty darn good! Fingers crossed I can make this happen!

And don't worry, I'm now on sticker duty for you and Kelly! If I get tickets to these shows, do you need stickers for them or are you doing either of them? :-)
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Ha! It's getting close, it'll bring me to 19 shows- pretty darn good! Fingers crossed I can make this happen!

And don't worry, I'm now on sticker duty for you and Kelly! If I get tickets to these shows, do you need stickers for them or are you doing either of them? :-)

Not going to those shows, only Vancouver and Seattle!

Would love any stickers from all shows, trying to make a full set.

I already have a couple trades set up, but would be greatful and willing to trade or pay for whatever else.

You are already grabbing us a few for the poster right?

Enjoy your shows! Hartford was sick!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Julie! There you are. Someone help this girl out!!
  • Options
    I have an extra Dallas ticket. It's in section 311 and I am looking for face value. Ticket can be transferred through ticketmaster or meet the day of.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Bump for Julie!
  • Options
    BA35951BA35951 Posts: 20
    I have the following singles...face value

Sec. 309 Row B Seat 7

Sec. 328 Row E

let me know
  • Options
    Hi!
    Wow- thank you, guys! I have a ticket pending for each show. Let me confirm those as soon as I can. I will hopefully find out within the next day- I will check in when I hear!
    --Julie
  • Options
    SN69668SN69668 Posts: 11
    MY WIFE IS 5FT I ALWAYS HAVE HER IN FROUNT AND HAVE HER STAND ON MY FEET OR TRY TO GET A SEAT BY THE STEPS.I HAVE GOT LUCKY WITH THAT BEFORE.I HAVE BROUGHT A SHIT SWEAT SHIRT ROOLED IT UP FOR HER TO STAND AND LEEN ON ME OR BACK ON MY FEET! GOOD LUCK. I FOUND GREAT REAL FANS THAT BOUGHT MY TIX FOR HARTFORD ALL I HAD TO WAS DRIVE US!NEVER MEET BEFORE WE WERE IN THE 10C SEATS IN BROOKLYN BUT I KNEW HE WAS COOL JUST A REAL GOOD VIBE BUT BECAREFUL!!!!
  • Options
    I have a Dallas ticket squared away. Waiting to hear about an OKC ticket but still looking for one just in case.
    Thanks!
    --Julie