Options

Free Baltimore Tickets - 2 singles (CLOSED)

hoyatonehoyatone Posts: 143
edited October 2013 in The Porch
I have 2 TicketMaster singles (paid face value) to the Baltimore show that I'd like to see put to good use rather than go to waste. I tried selling them for face value in another thread with no takers. I cannot attend the show due to other obligations.

With that said, I've decided to give the tickets away. All that I ask is that whoever wants the tickets posts in this thread to claim the ticket(s) and agrees to donate to the American Cancer Society via their donate link. First two responses will get the tickets after they send me proof of donation - screenshot of the thank you page works.

It's up to you how much you choose to donate. I only have 2 single tickets to give away.

I will overnight the hard tickets tomorrow morning.

It's the end of breast cancer awareness month so lets get two more donations for a good cause.

If you don't need the tickets donate and give them to a friend.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pm sent!!!
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    ItIsEvolutionBabyItIsEvolutionBaby Rogers, AR Posts: 397
    Salute
    Oh please, let it rain today, this city's so filthy, like my mind in ways . . .
    Memphis, TN 08.15.00
    Oklahoma City, OK 04.03.03
    Little Rock, AR 06.10.03
    Bonner Springs, KS 06.12.03
    St. Louis, MO 10.05.04
    Chicago, IL 05.17.06
    New York, NY 06.24.08
    New York, NY 06.25.08
    Kansas City, MO 05.03.10
    East Troy, WI 09.03.11
    East Troy, WI 09.04.11
    Chicago, IL 07.19.13
    Dallas, TX 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK 11.16.13
    Tulsa, OK 10.08.14
    Memphis, TN 10.14.14
    Boston, MA 08.05.16
    Boston, MA 08.07.16
    Chicago, IL 08.20.16
    Chicago, IL 08.22.16
    Seattle, WA 08.08.18
    Seattle, WA 08.10.18
    Boston, MA 09.02.18
    Boston, MA 09.04.18
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    :clap::clap::clap: :angel:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    PJstylePJstyle Posts: 82
    hoyatone wrote:
    I have 2 TicketMaster singles (paid face value) to the Baltimore show that I'd like to see put to good use rather than go to waste. I tried selling them for face value in another thread with no takers. I cannot attend the show due to other obligations.

With that said, I've decided to give the tickets away. All that I ask is that whoever wants the tickets posts in this thread to claim the ticket(s) and agrees to donate to the American Cancer Society via their donate link. First two responses will get the tickets after they send me proof of donation - screenshot of the thank you page works.

It's up to you how much you choose to donate. I only have 2 single tickets to give away.

I will overnight the hard tickets tomorrow morning.

It's the end of breast cancer awareness month so lets get two more donations for a good cause.

If you don't need the tickets donate and give them to a friend.

Stand up F#&%$'n guy here! Seriously, could be out haggling and he takes on more effort for the benefit of the community. Love it.
    Oh tonight began with anything
    Thunder Bay, 2005
    St. Paul, 2006
    Las Vegas, 2006
    Lollapalooza, 2007
    PJ20, 2011
    Baltimore, 2013
  • Options
    iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    major props to you

:thumbup:
  • Options
    The first ticket has been claimed by yourLifemadeustars, thanks for the donation.

1 ticket is left ; section 306 row M
  • Options
    This offer is now closed - thanks for the interest.