ISO Brooklyn swaps & spares

Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
edited October 2013 in Given To Fly (live)
*EDIT* Need 2 Night 2 10c res for a desperate friend!!!! please!!? It makes me "HUSBAND OF THE CENTURY and Friend of the week!!

I need 1 anywhere in the building, either night.

I need to swap my 10c Res for night 2, for 2 GA's for my wife and my BFF's fiancé ( :lol::lol: "BFF")... Come on, I know you'd rather sit and make me husband of the year.. ;)

And finally, If I can't get GA's, I need to find that certain someone who has 3,4 or 5 TM tickets together, that doesn't care who they are with. I have 5 for each night. And we would all like to be as close to eachother as possible for the gig.. I know you don't want those shitty tickets behind GA, swap them to me for the comforts of section, 203, 108, 212, or wherever the hell they are..

So, to break it down.... I'm wanting 2 GA's for night 2 in exchange for my 10c res. And looking for someone that might possibly have more than a pair together in maybe a shitty section that could see my tiks as an upgrade... 8-);)

PM me if you got what I want.... And enjoy the Hell outta these gigs no matter what!!! 8-)
"It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    Looking for someone with 3 together (or 5) to BK 2, will swap my 10c Res pair and a single in 112. If you miraculously have 5, then I will trade you my 10c Res, a TM pair in 203, and the single in 112...

And again, you'd make me husband of the century if you can swap me a pair of GA's for Res...

You see my goodies down there traders.... ;)
    Those could be Christmas gifts from your secret Santa btw...
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    To the top! ;)
    MLMF Det
    Bumping,Trading,swapping, searching, merching, pearljamming.

MLMF NYC
    Not needing GA's for night 2 now, more so night 1. But I'm in need now of a 10c Res pair for night 2 for a friend that can no longer go night one :(
    If I can get him 10c night 2, I get his Night 1 GA's.. :)

So, I'm still down for getting 3 together for my mixed lot either night. If I can get a pair for night 2 10c, I 'll then have a TM pair for night one bc the wives will have their GA's.. ;)
    So, half decent offers for 3 together for a Night 2 10c, and TM single in 112 is still on the table, but we also don't wanna be miles away ;)

But, my new search for a BK 2 res is a completely new thing I'm trying for here, as explained above.

MLMF NYC
  • axxllaxxll Posts: 50
    Not sure if this helps but I have 2 SEC 13 for friday and looking to swap for equal or better Saturday.
  • axxll wrote:
    Not sure if this helps but I have 2 SEC 13 for friday and looking to swap for equal or better Saturday.

Email me if you want to sell ;)
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:krd619@gmail.com">krd619@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> Can pay you right now.
    Bump for Bk GA Night 1, and still looking for 3 together (or 5!!)

This board has been jamming up on me ALOT lately, so please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:timus319@gmail.com">timus319@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> if you've got spares, sets, or GA's ya wanna swap with me.. Lotsa stuff I'll throw in gratis for whomever can help me out.. My ebeans is right down there in my sig for you to peruse... Got a Volcom shirt or two as well ;)

MLMF NYC
  • JLintonJLinton Posts: 21
    I need 1 for Night 2.. anyone?
  • Have two tickets night 1, section 3, looking to swap these for two night 2 tickets.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • seeking 2 tickets for night one, can paypal or meet anywhere in the city.
    trying to shake the cancer off, stupid human beings ...