****Official Charlotte Wishlist PreParty 10/30/2013****

KatrinaRocksKatrinaRocks Posts: 74
edited October 2013 in The Porch
Come celebrate Halloween with us at Whisky River before the Charlotte Pearl Jam show! Every Pearl Jam related Halloween costume gets a FREE Raffle entry!

Where:
Whisky River
210 E Trade St. at the Epicentre
Charlotte, North Carolina 28202

Beneficiaries :
drumStrong & Blind Cat Rescue and Sanctuary

Organizers:
Katrina Coker

Volunteers:
Clinton Sell
Deborah Stone
Cat Patat

RAFFLE/AUCTION ITEMS:
Pearl Jam San Diego 09 Poster
Pearl Jam Vegas 2003 Ames Bros Poster
1 Reserved 10C ticket for Charlotte
2006 Pearl Jam Melbourne Australia poster
Seattle Hotel Package (valued $275)
3 Crooked Hearts Photograph
2013 Ames Wrigley Field variant poster #49/55
Ames Book
Pearl Jam necklace
Lucky Brand Rock-n-Roll bracelet
$25 iTunes gift card
Professionally framed poster from Pearl Jam show in Charlotte on April 16, 2003
Pack of 2012 Ten Club stickers, PJ20 stickers and Ten Club patch
2005 Montreal Poster
Ten Club Christmas singles
July 2013 Rome Five Horizons Exibition T-Shirt (Euro XL)
Jeff Ament's While My Heart Beats on vinyl
Salt Lake City 2009 poster
2 Wrigley stickers: 1 blue, 1 white and 1 EV Seattle Surf Co. Sticker
...more to come!

We are still looking for donations and volunteers! Here are the details:

If you have official t-shirts, posters, stickers or any other cool Pearl Jam or side project merchandise memorabilia, music/pop culture related items, gift cards, original art or anything else you would like to donate to our preparty fundraiser, please send an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:charlotte@wishlistfoundation.org">charlotte@wishlistfoundation.org</a><!-- e -->. No bootleg items, please. (Official PJ bootlegs are acceptable) We will promote your item in advance and provide you with a tax receipt. Please include the following info in your email:

Full Name:
Address:
Email Address:
Phone:
Donated item(s):
City/Fundraiser for donation:
Are you shipping beforehand or bringing it day of?

:D See you there! :D
Smiles,
Katrina
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm in serious need of volunteers! Anyone that wants to come help, please message me <!-- e --><a href="mailto:charlotte@wishlistfoundatoin.org">charlotte@wishlistfoundatoin.org</a><!-- e -->!

Thanks! :D
    Katrina
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • SS9981SS9981 Posts: 1,729
    Email sent to donate
    Scott A. Setser
  • luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    wish i could be there. katrina rock extra hard for me =)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
    Could I get an address to donate please?
    Scott A. Setser
  • zevilonezevilone Posts: 339
    #pratytime
    Bump
    Scott A. Setser
    Bump it up
    Scott A. Setser
  • I will attend the pre-party. What do I need to do to attend? I have nothing to donate to raise funds.

Thanks!
    Nelluc and Kcalb
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    I will attend the pre-party. What do I need to do to attend? I have nothing to donate to raise funds.

Thanks!

Show up with lots of cash and a healthy credit/debit card. Buy lots of food and beer from Whisky River...a lot of times, the party venue will make a donation to the Foundation based on their sales from that afternoon.

It's absolutely OK if you have nothing to donate! Alternatively, go to your local music store and buy several PJ (or related) CDs or records or whatever they have...you could also call 10C on Monday (do they take Columbus day off??) and see if they have anything they could ship you on time.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • I will attend the pre-party. What do I need to do to attend? I have nothing to donate to raise funds.

Thanks!

Show up with lots of cash and a healthy credit/debit card. Buy lots of food and beer from Whisky River...a lot of times, the party venue will make a donation to the Foundation based on their sales from that afternoon.

It's absolutely OK if you have nothing to donate! Alternatively, go to your local music store and buy several PJ (or related) CDs or records or whatever they have...you could also call 10C on Monday (do they take Columbus day off??) and see if they have anything they could ship you on time.

I have already ordered lots of things from 10C, my status says "shipped"...so I'll be in PJ attire :) Im gonna need a lot more money for this trip than I ever thought. My debit card as never been "Healthy" LOL I'll be working til I die, no joke!
    Nelluc and Kcalb
  • JM44800JM44800 Posts: 106
    I will be there for sure and I think I have some unused PJ cd's to donate, will check to see if I still have them. I also have some double copies of official bootlegs, are they ok to donate as well?
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    JM44800 wrote:
    I will be there for sure and I think I have some unused PJ cd's to donate, will check to see if I still have them. I also have some double copies of official bootlegs, are they ok to donate as well?

I'm sure they are...as long as they're the original copies. I mean, I can't imagine them being turned away.

Through the Columbus 2010 raffle, I won what appeared to be Philadelphia 2000. I got home, and it turned out to be Milan 2000...so, you *might* want to check to make sure they're the real deal if the shrink wrap was removed.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Yup! CDs are totally cool! Shoot me an e-mail to donate at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:charlotte@wishlistfoundation.org">charlotte@wishlistfoundation.org</a><!-- e -->

Can't wait to see all of y'all there!

Thanks!
    Katrina
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • Don't for get your HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!! All PJ-related costumes get1 free raffle ticket!!

:twisted: :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :evil:

ALSO - if you're planning to ship anything, I leave for shows next Friday. Please contact me to make other arrangements if you think your items won't make it to Atlanta in time! =) I have another address you can ship last-minute donations to!

Thanks!
    Katrina
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • Just updated items for donation/raffle! =)
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • JM44800JM44800 Posts: 106
    bump!
  • SchmaktSchmakt Charlotte Posts: 207
    what time does this start? Will Whiskey be open for its normal business, or is it reserved? If it's reserved, I'm there!
    2003-04-15: Raleigh, NC
    2003-04-16: Charlotte, NC
    2004-10-06: Asheville, NC
    2006-05-30: Washington, DC
    2006-08-29: Arnhem, The Netherlands
    2006-12-02: Honolulu, Hawaii
    2012-06-26: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    2012-09-22: Atlanta, GA
    2013-10-30: Charlotte, NC
    2014-01-19: Gold Coast, Australia
    2014-06-28: Stockholm, Sweden
    2014-06-29: Oslo, Norway
    2016-04-18: Hampton, VA
    2016-04-20: Raleigh, NC
    2016-04-21: Columbia, SC
    2018-07-01: Prague, Czech Republic
    2018-07-03: Krakow, Poland
    2018-09-04: Boston, MA
    2020-07-15: Budapest, Hungary
    2020-07-17: Zurich, Switzerland
    2023-09-19: Austin, TX
  • How have the ticket lists for the shows been looking at the parties? Usually they aren't too tough, but walking around for 6 hrs trying to find a ticket and competing with Alien dude was tough. Thank goodness for aliveinfl
    6/16/2008 Columbia, SC, 10/30/09-10/31/09 Philly, EV Solo 6/26/11 Detroit, 9/3/11-9/4/11 Alpine Valley, 9/30/2012 Missoula,MT 7/16/13 London, ON *****FIRST ROW****, 7/19/13 Chicago, IL, 10/30/13 Charlotte, NC. 4/21/2008 Columbia, SC, 5/2/2016 MSG2
  • pearljammer23pearljammer23 Pinehurst, NC Posts: 31
    Thanks Katrina!!!

Had a great time!!
    "Of all the varieties of virtues, liberalism is the most beloved."--ARISTOTLE