Options

Washington D.C. poster, anyone?

In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I, oh so badly, want this poster that I wasn't able to get. I have some posters to offer for trade or I will buy it from you. PM if you can help...PLEASE!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump for hope
  • Options
    i should just give up...i'm sad.
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    $$ talks i have one
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    In2Deep wrote:
    i should just give up...i'm sad.

I was looking for a long time too. I started a thread with my story but no one bit. Some guy on expressobeans told me I was "way off" when I tried to propose a trade for the poster. I've given up and tried to get some other posters that have sentimental value.

If you keep looking, I wish you the best of luck. I hope you don't get gouged.
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    $$ talks i have one

i am willing to trade or buy it from someone. just depends on how much... i wasn't able to get one, but i can't go broke for it.
  • Options
    I was looking for a long time too. I started a thread with my story but no one bit. Some guy on expressobeans told me I was "way off" when I tried to propose a trade for the poster. I've given up and tried to get some other posters that have sentimental value.

If you keep looking, I wish you the best of luck. I hope you don't get gouged.

ill keep looking for trade or close to face value. no way will i allow to be gouged by someone. ;) however, i am close to giving up.