Dairy Queen - Blizzard

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I think I'll go tomorrow

Shitballs

I forgot

Shitball blizzard would probably stink. Try a candy flavor or fruit if you prefer.

Words of wisdom
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

Words of wisdom

Message boards are full of them :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    I used to get Crunch Cones a lot when i was a kid too.
    picture-421.png
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    picture-421.png

Whoa. Just. Whoa.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Whoa. Just. Whoa.

she said that too
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Whoa. Just. Whoa.

she said that too

I think you meant, Thats what she said. :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Whoa. Just. Whoa.

she said that too

;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    picture-421.png

That thing is sooo big, that it will be all drippy by the time you get to the bottom of it! Yum.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    picture-421.png

That thing is sooo big, that it will be all drippy by the time you get to the bottom of it! Yum.

they are awesome. I am craving one right now. They should make a Blizzard out of that crunch dip. :D
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    they are awesome. I am craving one right now. They should make a Blizzard out of that crunch dip. :D

Request it. Our DQ will do about anything you ask, but I think it's about the best one in the world.
  • awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    Nami wrote:
    Oreos.

+1 why mess with a classic
    Mint Oreo, FTW.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    DewieCox wrote:

Request it. Our DQ will do about anything you ask, but I think it's about the best one in the world.
    Yeah. I've requested it before. Most of em will do it. Unless there's an asshole working the register.
    Go get a blizzard on August 8th

http://www.miracletreatday.com/

Side note: had a banana cream pie blizzard the other week, fantastic!!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    picture-421.png

[Comment withheld since this is an all ages forum] :silent:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    picture-421.png

[Comment withheld since this is an all ages forum] :silent:

:corn:
  • MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    Reece's Pieces, but they are hard to find around here, so it usually means that I get m&mm&m
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Vancouver, WA Posts: 1,872
    Chocolate chip cookie dough, but with chocolate ice cream. Best. Thing. Ever. I want one now.
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Caveeze wrote:
    when I was a teenager my friend Siovhan worked at the DQ.. She used to make me a blizzard with everything in it.. called it The Shiznit.. I miss smoking weed everyday :(

Next time this is my order, no lie!!!
  • momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    I am a big fan of the pecan cluster blizzard. use to be called Turtle Blizzard. Yummo!
    Let's Go Red Sox!
    Had a smores blizzard. It was awesome. Hope they keep it on the menu.
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    shep wrote:
    Asked the kid if he wants to go out for his birthday. He requested a Blizzard from DQ. Got me thinking... what do you like in your Blizzard?

I'm a
    1) Heath Bar
    2) Butterfinger
    3) Reese's Pieces

Kinda guy

those are my three favs right there...

now you got me thinking about a blizzard...

I might have to go find one tonight...

unfortunately there are only 2 DQ's in the greater houston area... I'm still trying to understand how this makes sense... 2 DQ's for 7 million people? Yet there's a fucking CVS/Walgreens on every street corner? :crazy:
    2? 2? :fp: I live in a small city of 146,000, and we have 3 that I am aware of. Using that math, Houston should have about 25. We have one that is seasonal, and 2 that are year round. My first paid job was at Dairy Queen and I can still put the curl on a cone. :lol: The peanut buster parfait is awesome, but I also love the buster bar. I remember making those by hand. Oh, and the best blizzard flavor is snickers, no doubt about it! :lol:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
    Saw a commercial for the mini rolo blizzard. Good chance I head out tonight to get one
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• DancedNLaughterDancedNLaughter the 509 Posts: 323
    Last time we went (2-3 months ago?), they had pared down the blizzard menu and took a lot of the classics off, but added some new ones like salted caramel truffle . . . which was pretty good!!
    Push me and I will resist . . .
    Let me run into the rain . . . .to shine a human light today . . .
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    I have 2 near by. One city makes sugar so that city smells to high heaven - hate going there. The other is in a near by tourist city so I don't go in that direction either. I wonder if they still do a banana creme pie one???!?!?
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
    Rolo wasn't the best.

I think I did see the banana cream pie on the menu. Not 100% sure though
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    There are 20,000 ppl in my town and even we have 2 DQ's! My top 3 Blizzards:

Butterfinger
    Banana split
    Brownie cookie dough
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited August 2015
    I always get brownies, pecans, and caramel in my blizzard. Yum yum. Haven't actually had one in a few years. Maybe soon.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Red Velvet cake....they had it for valentines day.....it was yummy!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    served upside down....or it freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :murica:
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    imalive said:

when I was a fireman, the local DQ sold them to us for a buck apiece.....for the big ones :shock:

Can I borrow your fireman's helmet and pants?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless