Options

Did you get your merchandise?

Comments

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,793
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    6 hours total, watched what I was waiting for run out literally the person in front of me both times.

the third time I paid the people in front of me 10 bucks to buy the last damn flag I was waiting for for my buddy who got me the tix. Watching the stacks just fade away to couples buying 4 at a time was just awful.

bring back the damn presale already
    Strange.
    Instead of the 10club member, who won tickets, being able to buy 1 of each poster in a pre-sale.
    The flipper can go stand in line with his wife, and they end up with 4 of each.
    How the fuck does that make sense?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    we got there at about 1pm and saw the merch lines decided at that point not to get anything. Got my tickets Sec M :-) Pretty happy. Got to the show, heard there was field merch. Waited in that line with some funny ladies and got almost everything I wanted. the girl in front of me bought the last pennant :-( other than that very happy we both got shirts and I got 2 posters which will NEVER go on ebay :-) Im still looking for a pennant and a Wrigley Ivy leaf that was at bus stops I guess :-)
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 694
    Stood in a merch line on Friday next to the SiriusXM tent for about an hour. They had a huge stack of the Hot Dog posters when I got in line, but those quickly went. I bought some stickers and was content that those would be my posters.

Got inside and stood in the merch line at home plate for maybe 30 minutes. Was able to score two posters and two shirts for my Dad and I.
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462
    I am now realizing how lucky I was.

I walked up to the front gates at 5:20, they opened at 5:40(ish)
    Walked right in towards a merch booth... waited in line 25 minutes.
    Got 2 shirts, 1 pennant and all 4 posters. 8-)
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    I got the very last XL Wrigely shirt at the huge merchandise trailer right by the front gate while we were on our way out, zero wait. I had given up on trying at all, just not worth the long lines.
  • Options
    Unless Michelangelo comes back from the dead and does a print I'm not waiting more than 20 mins to get a poster.

This is my mantra from now on.

:lol:

It really sucks the way its turned out for people but hopefully 10c will realise that some mistakes were made and maybe we can avoid something of this magnitude happening again. I hope it ends up on yer wall considering how long you waited for it, It'll be a great conversation starter at home :D
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Did someone mention something about moichingdizing?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Definitely feel for the people who missed out. The system is severely flawed and seems to encourage flipping items. Really don't understand why items aren't more restricted. One per item allowed for each visit to merch stand. Get back in line if you want after.

Were the stands operated by 10club?
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,160
    Thursday 12:15pm - Got in line at the Capt Morgan Club
    Thursday 2:15pm - Got word that the posters were all sold out as well as most shirts, got out of line.
    Thursday 2:30pm - After grabbing lunch at Subway, find out they restocked posters. Grr!
    Friday 8:15am - Got in line along Clark St.
    Friday 12:00pm - Finally got to the front of the line but they didn't have the Ames poster and gray shirt that I wanted. Barely missed the Shuss poster and got a couple of the last of the Munk One, also picked up a couple of the Emek.
    Friday 12:05pm - Great guy behind me that wanted a Munk One offered to trade me his Ames that he picked up on Thursday. Score!
    Friday 11:00pm - Walking through the concourse looking for a Diet Pepsi, found a stand with only a couple people in line and some shirts. I get up to the front and ask what they have in medium, and all they had was the gray one. Score!
    Friday 11:15pm - After waiting in line at a hot dog stand they announce that they've run out hot dogs. They say they have just one thing left in the entire stand... a Diet Pepsi. Score! :lol:
  • Options
    BigdaBigda Posts: 469
    mattcoz wrote:
    Thursday 2:15pm - Got word that the posters were all sold out as well as most shirts, got out of line.
    Thursday 2:30pm - After grabbing lunch at Subway, find out they restocked posters. Grr!
    Friday 12:00pm - Finally got to the front of the line but they didn't have the Ames poster and gray shirt that I wanted. Barely missed the Shuss poster and got a couple of the last of the Munk One, also picked up a couple of the Emek.
    Friday 12:05pm - Great guy behind me that wanted a Munk One offered to trade me his Ames that he picked up on Thursday. Score!
    Friday 11:00pm - Walking through the concourse looking for a Diet Pepsi, found a stand with only a couple people in line and some shirts. I get up to the front and ask what they have in medium, and all they had was the gray one. Score!
    Friday 11:15pm - After waiting in line at a hot dog stand they announce that they've run out hot dogs. They say they have just one thing left in the entire stand... a Diet Pepsi. Score! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: this is the funniest report from this merch hell that has been posted here so far! :lol:
    good for you! :lol:
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    i got lucky. i make badass pj related jewelry and was able to arrange trades with people who were waiting for merch.

i ended up with 5 t shirts and a couple of wristbands
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    Zero..i didnt even saw how was the poster ,the shirts etc...
    I took grass from ghe field..hehehe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mattcoz wrote:

HHahahaha
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    too much of a clusterfuck to deal with.

Once the rain kicked in and the delay, I was so happy not to have put any more $$$ into the weekend or the band at that point. Was all pre-show hype that drew the interest & demand, in the end it was just a vanilla show with a weather delay.

The merchandise lines were a joke, agreed!

But vanilla show? :shock:

Bugs, Hold On, Ernie Banks, 3 brand new songs, playing until 2:00 a.m.....

Respectfully disagree, dear sir!
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options

Once the rain kicked in and the delay, I was so happy not to have put any more $$$ into the weekend or the band at that point. Was all pre-show hype that drew the interest & demand, in the end it was just a vanilla show with a weather delay.

Yep..the show was great.
    Love it...
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,423
    We waited for a long time on Friday, only to get shut-out of all posters and the PJ/Wrigley Field blue shirt.

However, once we entered the stadium, we shuffled over to a fully-stocked merch stand with a short line. We were able to get all 4 posters, as well as the blue shirt, pennant and trading cards. Luckily we were able to keep all of our swag dry during the rain!
  • Options
    antares434antares434 Posts: 110
    Arrived at the Wrigley on Thursday around 3-4 p.m. ish to pick up my tickets and some merch. Picked up my tickets and asked some people on the merch line how long they've been waiting ... they said 3 hours. I said "What? ... no way ... this doesn't look like a 3 hour line." Stood there for a few seconds and saw now one was moving and understood, then left. On Friday at 7 p.m. I stood in line for 10 minutes and bought the shirt and hoodie I wanted ... seemed like they had a million of everything in black! I'm patient. I'll get the poster I want eventually ... either when its offered on the website or on the secondary market ... there's no way the prices will stay high ... there's a glut of posters out there for this show. As for the rest of the stuff, I can live without the cards, wristbands, stickers, pennant, etc.
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Luckily we were able to keep all of our swag dry during the rain!
    And that's really the most important thing.

I saw one guy with a PJ20 backpack who had two poster tubes sticking out of it with an inverted PJ tote bag covering the tubes.

I wonder if those posters stayed dry.
  • Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    i got my merch from London real easy as i was first in line. so very easy, but was not able to get Wrigley merch from the coupe peeps i asked. mo bum me out.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options

Don't get me wrong I was in my zone and FUCKIN LOVED the first 7 songs - Love HOLD ON !! one of my favs-

Buzz lost and no booze for sale during delay and mind and mood went sour.

Don't care about the new songs as they will be played everynight this fall, Ernie Banks sure that would have been cool at 9:00 and not midnight.. I am no Cubs fan but respect the legend.

Bugs- song sucks IMO

The 2am thing is the biggest misconception I keep reading about, so what they played until 2am?!?! Its not like they played from 8:20pm-2am. They were covering their asses from refunds and lawsuits and listen I don't blame the band for not controling the weather. I gave into the hype and was really, really looking for a great night and it just didn't happen. Life goes on, and I get that. Just not one of the people who can hear songs that are rather played out (Even, DTE, Alive,Black,RVM) and think it was something magical when it wasn't. The first 7 were great but then everything shit the bed. To each their own - Glad some enjoyed it, I have seen enough shows that my bar is a bit higher -
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    Glad some enjoyed it, I have seen enough shows that my bar is a bit higher -
    24002095.jpg
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Wtf is that guy smoking? :fp:
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Don't get me wrong I was in my zone and FUCKIN LOVED the first 7 songs - Love HOLD ON !! one of my favs-

Buzz lost and no booze for sale during delay and mind and mood went sour.

Don't care about the new songs as they will be played everynight this fall, Ernie Banks sure that would have been cool at 9:00 and not midnight.. I am no Cubs fan but respect the legend.

Bugs- song sucks IMO

The 2am thing is the biggest misconception I keep reading about, so what they played until 2am?!?! Its not like they played from 8:20pm-2am. They were covering their asses from refunds and lawsuits and listen I don't blame the band for not controling the weather. I gave into the hype and was really, really looking for a great night and it just didn't happen. Life goes on, and I get that. Just not one of the people who can hear songs that are rather played out (Even, DTE, Alive,Black,RVM) and think it was something magical when it wasn't. The first 7 were great but then everything shit the bed. To each their own - Glad some enjoyed it, I have seen enough shows that my bar is a bit higher -

What would you
    consider a few non-vanilla shows you have attended?
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,234
    my2hands wrote:
    Wtf is that guy smoking? :fp:

I 100% agree with him. Of all the obscure songs, Bugs is the worst. I really don't even consider it a song, more like a ramble aimed at alienated fans in the 90's. I've said it in multiple threads, All the Way was the absolute worst song that could have been played after the delay. Of the 7 shows I've been to, this was by far the worst. Seriously, 3 new songs, 2 debuts? There was already enough life sucked out of the crowd due to the delay and the band should have adjusted for it.......
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    i got lucky. i make badass pj related jewelry and was able to arrange trades with people who were waiting for merch.

i ended up with 5 t shirts and a couple of wristbands

You do make badass PJ jewelry.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    Who I AmWho I Am Posts: 645

Corduroy
    State Of Love And Trust
    Leatherman
    Eruption
    Why Go
    Rearviewmirror
    Chloe Dancer
    Crown Of Thorns
    Porch
    Mother

Yeah, these songs sucked hard!!
    02MAY2003 - State College, PA
    08JUL2003 - New York, NY (L@TG)
    14JUL2003 - Holmdel, NJ
    01OCT2004 - Reading, PA
    01OCT2005 - Atlantic City, NJ
    03OCT2005 - Philadelphia, PA
    27MAY2006 - Camden, NJ
    01JUN2006 - East Rutherford, NJ
    03JUN2006 - East Rutherford, NJ
    30SEP2009 - Universal City, CA
    09OCT2009 - San Diego, CA
    06JUL2011 - Long Beach, CA (EV)
    19JUL2013 - Wrigley Field, IL
    21OCT2013 - Philadelphia, PA
    22OCT2013 - Philadelphia, PA
    27OCT2013 - Baltimore, MD
    29APR2016 - Philadelphia, PA (TEN)
    05AUG2016 - Fenway Park, MA
    07AUG2016 - Fenway Park, MA
    27AUG2016 - Dana Point, CA (Ohana)
    18AUG2018 - Wrigley Field, IL
    20AUG2018 - Wrigley Field, IL
    18SEP2021 - Asbury Park, NJ
    14SEP2022 - Camden, NJ

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Thrs afternoon got off the redline at Addison, walked to wrigley, saw the lines, turned around and headed rite back on the redline to downtown. Forward to Friday morning, "repeat line 1." :fp:
  • Options
    How many of u saw new songs debut?and how many of them??
    Some people say it like is something that happened every day..at every show..
    The show was special..simple things
    Historical venue.hometown of eddie..thw guy was shaking and got chillls when he walked at stage...baseball stadium..special guest..even video clip with the cubs.even mew lighting on the stage..41k fans.chicago.rare songs.new songs.acoustic cover of mother
    Play till 2 am.rain.thunders.delay...
    Wrf u want??Boom to sign your breasts for a show to be good??in the end dont come to the next one so will be more easy others to score tix..
    Its really getting borimg some dont get pleased with anything
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    How many of u saw new songs debut?and how many of them??
    Some people say it like is something that happened every day..at every show..
    The show was special..simple things
    Historical venue.hometown of eddie..thw guy was shaking and got chillls when he walked at stage...baseball stadium..special guest..even video clip with the cubs.even mew lighting on the stage..41k fans.chicago.rare songs.new songs.acoustic cover of mother
    Play till 2 am.rain.thunders.delay...
    Wrf u want??Boom to sign your breasts for a show to be good??in the end dont come to the next one so will be more easy others to score tix..
    Its really getting borimg some dont get pleased with anything

I think he was bummed Dimi didn't sign his breasts..... :lol:
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    Who I Am wrote:

Corduroy
    State Of Love And Trust
    Leatherman
    Eruption
    Why Go
    Rearviewmirror
    Chloe Dancer
    Crown Of Thorns
    Porch
    Mother

Yeah, these songs sucked hard!!

Don't forget about the solo that Mike mailed in during Evenflow, I just stood there with my arms crossed and rolled my eyes during that thing. :lol:
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18