Am I the Only One Listening????

BeeGirl86BeeGirl86 Pittsburgh Posts: 169
edited July 2013 in The Porch
I have been listening to the Wrigley show from the live streaming cam alllllll night and it has been quite enjoyable. Obviously it does not have the best audio but love hearing the songs on the set list and overall soooooooo thankful that someone mentioned that you could hear from this. Thankkkkk Youuuu!!!
I miss you alreddie.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BeeGirl86BeeGirl86 Pittsburgh Posts: 169
    Black right now....can't wait to hear how they end the show!!!
    I miss you alreddie.
  • A to theA to the California Posts: 6
    I'm listening too on the West Coast...Keep on rockin in the free world!!!!!
    Let the Ocean dissolve away my past....
  • kingmattkingmatt Posts: 121
    That was awesome! And now I'm tired as fuck, just from sitting at a desk. :)
    I've been sitting on my back porch, drinking some beers and listening and I ammmm exhausted. Still wish I was there rain or shine. I don't wanna hear anyone complain who was there!!!!
    I miss you alreddie.
  • morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    heaps of us were listening & posting through the whole thing in the setlist thread + the earthcam thread.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    I'm clearly lazy. hahahah no time to look through thread just posted
    I miss you alreddie.
    ^^^ bummer. We've had a fab time all partying & listening to the stream together. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    booooooooo I had friends over and didn't wanna be thattttttt girl on the computer hahah
    I miss you alreddie.
    haha. Fair enough then. :)
    <hr>
    thanks for understanding :lol:
    I miss you alreddie.