*** Countdown 2 is on...! ***

Comments

• PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    Do you guys think the single will be available in physical form, like the ones we get from 10c? i am still so technically challenged, I'm not sure i would know how to download it!! :lol:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    morello wrote:
    oysterjar wrote:
    I'm going to go with download of first single AND announcement for release date of album AND announcement of tour dates AND opportunity for a live stream of London and Wrigley. If you're going to dream, why not DREAM BIG!! :D
    I second this.
    Yep, I think this sounds a great pla/dream too!! I 3rd it. :)

How did this idea fall off the possibilities list on this thread? :D

I expect nothing less :lol:

Wind this thing up.

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,662
    Do you guys think the single will be available in physical form, like the ones we get from 10c? i am still so technically challenged, I'm not sure i would know how to download it!! :lol:

I sincerely hope so!!
  • EvenstevenEvensteven Posts: 868
    And what happened to Billy Billy Micropenis?
    That song was clearly going to be the next live favorite.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • PJMosquitoPJMosquito Posts: 40
    I can confirm that the "Tides" track list is false, so...don't put any stock in that. Promise.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    PJMosquito wrote:
    I can confirm that the "Tides" track list is false, so...don't put any stock in that. Promise.

If you know it's not tides... Then surely you know the real title? I'm all ears
  • they are releasing more tickets for wrigley
    6/16/2008 Columbia, SC, 10/30/09-10/31/09 Philly, EV Solo 6/26/11 Detroit, 9/3/11-9/4/11 Alpine Valley, 9/30/2012 Missoula,MT 7/16/13 London, ON *****FIRST ROW****, 7/19/13 Chicago, IL, 10/30/13 Charlotte, NC. 4/21/2008 Columbia, SC, 5/2/2016 MSG2
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    PJ20 to be release on blu-ray and vinyl
  • grantstoner43grantstoner43 Los Angeles Posts: 54
    they are releasing more tickets for wrigley

Wait.. what?
    Lawrence 5.2.92
    Maryland Heights 7.27.92
    Dallas 9.6.92
    Wichita 11.24.93
    Milwaukee 7.8.95
    Milwaukee 7.9.95
    East Troy 6.27.98
    Universal City 10.6.09
    Wrigley Field 7.19.13
    Los Angeles 11.24.13
    Austin 10.12.14
    Boston 8.5.16
    Boston 8.7.16
  • youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Red Lukin wrote:

I'm kinda hoping for this as well.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    youngster wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

So a reissue and a re-reissue? :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJMosquito wrote:
    I think we can be confident in the fact that PJ is not lame enough to call an album Tides.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    PJMosquito wrote:

Me too, please tell...

Wind this thing up.

• PJMosquitoPJMosquito Posts: 40
    oysterjar wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    PJMosquito wrote:

Me too, please tell...

I was bored at work, and I sat down and created it just to entertain myself. When I was done I thought it looked cool, so I posted it on the Red Mosquito message board over at The Sky I Scrape. Immediately after I posted it, I realized that people would think that I was saying that it was the real thing, so I took my post down. Unfortunately, someone already quoted it and now the rest is history. Before I knew it, the internet blew up about it.

Very interesting to see how fast a rumor spreads around the world these days, though.

In retrospect, I feel like a jerk about the whole thing, even though I never meant for it to be taken as the real deal.
    PJMosquito wrote:
    oysterjar wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

Me too, please tell...

I was bored at work, and I sat down and created it just to entertain myself. When I was done I thought it looked cool, so I posted it on the Red Mosquito message board over at The Sky I Scrape. Immediately after I posted it, I realized that people would think that I was saying that it was the real thing, so I took my post down. Unfortunately, someone already quoted it and now the rest is history. Before I knew it, the internet blew up about it.

Very interesting to see how fast a rumor spreads around the world these days, though.

In retrospect, I feel like a jerk about the whole thing, even though I never meant for it to be taken as the real deal.
    :lol::lol: I find that really funny, actually. Don't feel bad. If people are so willing to jump on a fake setlist and call it real, that's really their problem. ;)
    @ PJmosquito- no worries, I said that Dan Rather reported it on the nightly news. Its all in good fun, that's what makes this exciting.

Wind this thing up.

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    PJMosquito wrote:
    PJMosquito wrote:

:fp: :fp: but, :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    PJMosquito wrote:
    oysterjar wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

Me too, please tell...

Hopefully this is not a mail about the first mail on how a mail, just like the first mail, can become viral. :crazy: Head kind of spins.
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Can anyone in Europe tell me what time it'll be when the clock reaches 00:00:00:00:00?

Please
  • WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,248
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Can anyone in Europe tell me what time it'll be when the clock reaches 00:00:00:00:00?

Please
    They play the new record on PJ Radio 19:00 Cet
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

eldarion75 wrote:

Please
    They play the new record 19:00 Cet
    :?: :?: :?:
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    So 6pm here. Cool thanks.

(New record you say?Keep dreamin hehe)
    eldarion75 wrote:

Please
    I think it's 10am Pacific, right?
  • BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    It will be a new dog collar made of Eddie's hair.
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    Whatever happened to the supposed song Alford Pleas?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    eldarion75 wrote:

Please
    I think it's 10am Pacific, right?

10am Pacific.
    1pm Eastern
    I believe that's 6pm London England.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,488
    Hopefully it will be played in PJ radio at the same time since there is zero chance of the site not crashing
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    I believe that's 6pm London England.

You're right. 18:00 or 19:00.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    timeanddate.com people, timeanddate.com
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    youngster wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

So a reissue and a re-reissue? :lol:

I mean pj20 Alpine : )