Options

Old PJ Fan, New Poster Collector ISO of these! "Help Me"

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
edited May 2013 in Lost Dogs
These are for a dear friend of mine. He's been a 10c member for a while but certainly never ever posts here. He's been a tried and true fan suffering the madness with me (and the long drives) at Randall's Island 1996 all the way through last year at MIA. He sat front row with me two separate times in Camden and he even let me borrow and wear his Phillies Vedder #10 jersey which I got to show EV back in 2009. A few years ago, I bought him the EV Batman poster and just now he's got the PJ/EV poster bug. Congrats you poster freaks, you have one more to add to your crazy club! Oh, and mind you- some of these posters i have framed on my walls, which kills him further when he's over and wants them even more. Yes, I'm not giving him mine...yet.

Looking for fair deals on the following posters. Show version preferred. Will consider artist version if necessary. Have the cash, just have to find the right deal.
Thank you!!

ISO:
EV Star Wars Mark 5 Oakland Poster
EV Boston June 16, 2011 Mark 5 Poster (the red white and blue one with the bridge)
EV Munk One 2011 Chicago Set (June 28, 2011 and June 29, 2011)
EV Munk One 2012 Orlando Poster

-EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Still available here: http://invisible_industries.storenvy.co ... orlando-fl
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Roger that and noted, thank you SuzieMay!!
    XOXO
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Roger that and noted, thank you SuzieMay!!
    XOXO
    Oops, just saw that show version is preferred LOL. I'm cross-eyed today, but $50 for a s/n edition ain't bad, right?
  • Options
    agreed! i can sit on that one and see if a show version comes by for cheaper but at least i know it's there.
    what i'm surprised is the boston EV 2011 Mark 5 isn't still available. I thought that one was never going to sell out LOL. Didn't 10c have them here at one point?
  • Options
    agreed! i can sit on that one and see if a show version comes by for cheaper but at least i know it's there.
    what i'm surprised is the boston EV 2011 Mark 5 isn't still available. I thought that one was never going to sell out LOL. Didn't 10c have them here at one point?
    I think that was at the height of Poster Kraze so I'm not surprised! Definitely at the height of my nuttiness! I've since tempered the addiction a little, I actually don't get all anxious about poster drops anymore. Imagine that!
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    I think that was at the height of Poster Kraze so I'm not surprised! Definitely at the height of my nuttiness! I've since tempered the addiction a little, I actually don't get all anxious about poster drops anymore. Imagine that!

I dont buy it. If our boys ever play a tour again, you will be at it F5'ing for posters as always..."dedication...naive and true!"
  • Options
    I dont buy it. If our boys ever play a tour again, you will be at it F5'ing for posters as always..."dedication...naive and true!"
    :lol::lol: I dunno. I have to say I was pretty traumatized with all that I went through to make sure I not only grabbed posters at all 6 Europe shows I went to, but also grabbed extras for friends, only to have those same posters show up for cheaper in goods. Not to mention my luggage and posters were missing for half of my trip.

I think after that I realized I was going a bit overboard with the whole poster obsession.

But we shall see :D
  • Options
    jbaker67jbaker67 Posts: 352
    PM sent.

2000: Camden 9/1 2003: Camden 7/5, Hershey 2004: Reading 2006: Camden 5/28 2008: Camden 6/19, 6/20 2009: Philadelphia 10/27, 10/28, 10/31 2012: Philadelphia 2016: Philadelphia 4/28, New York City 5/2 2018: Seattle 8/8, 8/10 2019: Innings Fest 2021: Sea.Hear.Now, Ohana 2022: Baltimore, Camden, Louisville, St. Louis 2023: Saint Paul 8/31, 9/2

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,621
    D - I have the EV Oakland but it sits framed above my desk as I type this and I would cry at parting w/it but would like to help. Most of the kick ass ones I have are in frames.

I do have, in tubes, a handful that I didn't frame for the new place; some I dont care for any longer - kind of like this one -- maybe he's a KoL fan?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk2AOlhYAk4sT4JQTyzY6PdQacXq7E5EAIECaBFPPCFa8N6nq8pg

Are there any others he likes or is it just the wish list posted that he is after? I have some random older shit, promo posters and the like. Can show you some time.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    D - I have the EV Oakland but it sits framed above my desk as I type this and I would cry at parting w/it but would like to help. Most of the kick ass ones I have are in frames.

I do have, in tubes, a handful that I didn't frame for the new place; some I dont care for any longer - kind of like this one -- maybe he's a KoL fan?

Are there any others he likes or is it just the wish list posted that he is after? I have some random older shit, promo posters and the like. Can show you some time.

Thanks old friend. He's just getting started LOL so I'm sure he will be in the market for more later. He's over our way all the time so maybe the 2 of us can swing by and check out your vault!!
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    I have both the MArk 5 prints (Oakland and Boston) but I doubt your buddy wants posters that Mark 5 doodled "To Niv and Judah" the names of both my kids on them.......
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,621

Thanks old friend. He's just getting started LOL so I'm sure he will be in the market for more later. He's over our way all the time so maybe the 2 of us can swing by and check out your vault!!

Sounds like a plan!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved