Options

The vault will be opening!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    Hoping this will be similar to DMB..
    They have LIVETRAX, live series and tons of online web releases of shows going back to 1993.
    And all of them have premium mastered sound!
    So folks, it can be done.. Because it HAS been done!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    please please please........a properly mastered version of Mudfest!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    78FLH78FLH Posts: 410
    simmer everyone, but I hope you're right.

unedited shows please! I'm fine with digital only, as long as it's FLAC.

:thumbup:
  • Options
    TheRealDanPatchTheRealDanPatch Posts: 1,854
    I would kill for a soundboard copy of the '98 Va Beach Show :twisted:
    I am the artist formally known as "Cameron4President"....
    1998: Va Beach VA
    2000: Va Beach VA, Columbia MD
    2003: Raleigh NC, Bristow VA
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Bristow VA
    2013: Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Charlotte NC
    2014: Cincinnati, OH
    2016: Hampton, VA, Raleigh, NC
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    locked wrote:
    Q: I read that one of the new features will be “Select Bootleg Revival”.  What does that mean?

A: Our own Pearl Jam sound engineer is digging into the archive and pulling out some old bootlegs that have either been discontinued or were never released.  We never quite know which recordings will surface so it’s quite an exciting time.  We’ll be posting them for sale in the online store, one-by-one as we receive them. 

guess they got lost in the mail :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mookieb10mookieb10 Posts: 930
    81 wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Q: I read that one of the new features will be “Select Bootleg Revival”.  What does that mean?

A: Our own Pearl Jam sound engineer is digging into the archive and pulling out some old bootlegs that have either been discontinued or were never released.  We never quite know which recordings will surface so it’s quite an exciting time.  We’ll be posting them for sale in the online store, one-by-one as we receive them. 

All of them
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    mookieb10 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    locked wrote:

All of them

it appears they didn't take precautions and ship things separate....sort of like the president and VP never fly on the same plane
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    Yeah what the heck???
    ;)
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    jgardzjgardz Posts: 277
    Yet another great idea that doesn't pan out. WHY are PJ not cashing in on these? Too busy selling dog collars? Designing zombie playing cards and warm up suits? I'd love to sit in on a 10C planning meeting sometime.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    jgardz wrote:
    Yet another great idea that doesn't pan out. WHY are PJ not cashing in on these? Too busy selling dog collars? Designing zombie playing cards and warm up suits? I'd love to sit in on a 10C planning meeting sometime.
    Sometimes I think they are all just laughing their asses off.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    Nice archaeology work.

Failure by the band. Don't make promises you can't keep.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Look at this way - they've averaged releasing one per year so far. They released Vault #1 at Alpine in 2011, and released Vault #2 around this same time last year when the new website rolled out.

If they keep with same kind of timeline, we could expect Vault #3 to come soon.....along with tour announcement, new album announcement, Alpine boots, No Code/Yeld reissue, etc, etc, etc.

Okay, in all reality.....it's probably not coming anytime soon. :lol:

"Down....fall by the wayside....."
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    1996 please
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com