YOUR Top 10 Bootlegs???

YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
edited September 2013 in Given To Fly (live)
Boot Heads,

I'm sure there is a thread floating around somewhere out there on this topic, but I was thinking about this the other day. I listen to a ton of boots and always love to hear others' opinions and feedback on certain boots and which ones to listen to/look at buying next - always enjoy to hear what others' favorite boots and why.

With that being said, what are your top 10 favorite boots? Doesn't have to be in order or anything, but what are your top 10 boots and why? Any general feedback and comments as to why you're throwing it in the top 10 would be great.

And go.....
Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
Moline, IL - 10.17.14
St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
New York, NY - 5.1.16
New York, NY - 5.2.16
Boston, MA - 8.5.16
Boston, MA - 8.7.16
Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ragejoeragejoe Agawam Mass Posts: 1,411
    Always love answering this question... SO I will stay away from the kind of obvious ones...
    MSG 03,10 Boston 03 shows, State College 03 ill try to list some deeper or not as obvious ones...

ill quickly do a by year choice
    94- boston show no doubt that ended tour and crew made setlist.
    95- Soldier Field is obvious I know but I will also take the last show of that tour.. San Diego
    96- Randall Island, Hartford and Ft Lauderdale I really like... that Euro tour was pretty cool too in November.
    98- The last 2 weeks of that tour was phenominal Atlanta show was great too as was Philly and Meadowlands- I really like the last show 9-23 ft lauderdale as well as obviously MSG and the 2nd Boston show LA Forum shows were good too

2000- Boise Idaho show was great I thought... Jones Beach 3 is a classic and SaratogA Springs show was a really nice surprise. San Bernadino towards the end was very cool... and then obviously the emotion of 11-6 Seattle to end the year was classic PJ

2003- I think this is the tour where PJ Shows and setlists really evolved and hit that level of epic and unpredictability on a consistent matter... Philly 4-28-03 , buffalo , state college all awesome... Then once you get to the Boston /Philly/MSG/ Mexico CIty shows you cant go wrong... That first Philly show 7-5-03 was absolutely amazing.

2004- Not a huge vote for change tour fan, went to the 2 boston shows... they were solid but nothing that i consider a "must have" here

2005- Canadian tour was great, Saskatoon and basically all the shows were really consistent, no new album on this tour so you really got a setlist that had a little bit of everything every night... PHILLY 10-5-03 I will say is a top 20 PJ show of all time.

2006- Love the Avocado album, Loved this tour... hard to go wrong... the 2 Boston shows, specifically 5-25-06 ( Leash show, Parachutes debut) blew me away, the NJ shows were great too... Grand Rapids MI a hidden gem.

2007- not much action here... Vic Theatre chicago must have for the diehard.

2008- Bonaroo was great, Hartford was a pleasant surprise 2nd Boston show was very cool also even the DC show was good, and i normally am not impressed with DC shows.

2009- Spectrum! Australian was pretty good i thought, Not spectacular but solid also.

2010- Boston show is a instant class... Hartford was great too and MSG shows always a must have. that little east coast tour was spectacular.

2011 Canadian tour after pj20 was as consistent of a tour show n setlist wise that i can remember.

2012- Some great European shows, AMSTERDAM 1 and 2 a must have in my opinion, specifically 2... Mpntana show was also great and ill be honest as much as i dislike the festival thing in general the Deluna Show in Florida was one of their best Festival setlists ever IMO

that was long sorry... was fun to write tho haha... Ive always made sure that I get the last show of each leg of each tour too... rarely do they disappoint.

Love me my PJ Bootlegs! Enjoy
    1998 Tour- Hartford 9/13
    2000 Tour- Saratoga 8/27 Boston 8/29, 8/30
    2003 Tour- Albany 4/29 Boston 7/2,7/3,7/11 Philadelphia 7/5,7/6 MSG 7/8,7/9
    2004 Tour-
    Boston 9/28,9/29
    2006 Tour-
    Albany 5/12 Hartford 5/13 Boston 5/24,5/25
    2008 Tour-
    MSG 6/24,6/25 Hartford 6/27 Boston 6/28,6/30 Eddie- Boston 8/1
    2009 Tour-
    Eddie- Albany 6/9 Philly Spectrum- 10/30, 10/31
    2010 Tour-
    Hartford 5/15 MSG 5/20,5/21
    2011 Tour-
    Eddie- Hartford 6/18
    2013 Tour- Worcester,MA 10/15,10/16 Hartford 10/25
    2016 Tour- MSG 5/1,5/2 FENWAY 8/5,8/7
    2018 Tour- Fenway 9/2, 9/4 (My 40th show)!
  • TamaDrummer91TamaDrummer91 VA Posts: 1,289
    Love this question.

1. Nashville 2000- The setlist flows so well. That's not to say its full of rarities, but when I think of a set creating a mood and flow this one always comes to mind. Ed's voice was incredible that night. While they may or may not have been too thrilled to be in TN, they have fun with the crowd. Great version of Daughter.

2. Bonner springs 2003- While I am not one to dwell on a setlist as far as rarities go, this show delivers some rarities with the performance to match. Usually this is not the case as the band often plays sloppy on rarities. Great short show with a cool crowd and nearly flawless performance. Great takes on the Riot Act songs in particular.

3. London 2005- How this show isn't brought up more? Love the bands mood and they play great with little error. As with most 05 shows, this is a fun energetic show.

4. Torino 2006- Entirety of Avocado played flawlessly. A lot of good takes on Vs songs too.

5. Santa Barbara 2006- The acoustic set leading up to the main set creates a cool relaxed vibe. Similar to Gorge 05 but tighter musically.

6. LA 2 2009- The first and one of the many few 09 boots that wowed me. So full of energy and Ed clearly appreciated that crowd. Tight energetic show with a set that far too many glance at and move on just because its not a rarity show.

7. Lisbon 2010- Picking my favorite 2010 is incredibly hard. So so many great shows that tour. I just recently got around to this one. Unlike the awesome crowd at Buenos Aires 11, this is a show with a fantastic crowd with a performance that's just as solid. A lot of energy put into songs I usually overlook, like Daughter.

8. Atlanta 2012- Its gonna sound biased but this is one of the tightest and most energetic shows from 2012 and the bootleg is one I cannot sit still when I hear it. Great versions of some the bands best songs like a killer Corduroy, very solid/ no frills Black. Also best Know Your Rights I've heard.

9. Berlin 2 2012- Other than Nashville 2000, never has a boot grown on me so much and so quickly. Didn't like it that much the first time I heard it and them began to realize this is a damn tight show with a nice moving setlist with a great crowd and the band in great spirits. It's also very nice to hear a good version of Life Wasted post 2006. The band has become so sloppy with the song in the last few years, especially Ed.

10. Cardiff 2000- Hard to choose top ten boots but this one is a killer. Matt in particular is so relaxed and gives each song a different vibe than usual. Tight performance as well, sometimes when pj sounds this relaxed they get sloppy but not here.

This list changes a little bit every so often. I keep about 70 shows on my phone to listen to regularly and call that my favorites list.
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    awesome thread...

need some time..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    what a wonderful thread...such a tough question. In no particualr order (and i'm basing this on the shows I listen to time and time again)

melbourne 3/17/95 the energy...wow
    soldier field 95
    msg night 2 2010
    berlin 96
    hartford 2010
    philly 2005
    toronto 9/11/11
    pensacola 94 (amazing version of porch)
    zurich 92

and the rest of the 95 tour i listen to the most...san diego night one or 2..salt lake city 1 or 2....san jose...osaka
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,622
    edited January 2015
    Great thread..

1. Melbourne III 1998
    2. Gorge 2005
    3. Chicago - Vic 2007
    4. Katowice II 2000
    5. Atlanta II 1994
    6. Chicago 1995
    7. Newcastle 2006
    8. New York I 2003
    9. Philadelphia 2005
    10. Berlin 1996
    Post edited by RS151862 on
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    edited April 2013
    Love all of the posts so far - really do love hearing others' takes on boots and general comments on why the enjoy them.

Gorge 2005
    Probably my #1 favorite boot of them all. I always listen to this and usually kicks things off on a long road trip in the car. The amazing acoustic set, a killer electric set, and the band just putting together a masterful performance in an amazing venue - PJ at its best. The set list just flows so great and some excellent versions of some great, great songs. Probably my favorite version of Hard To Imagine, which is my second favorite PJ song and closes out the acoustic set. I Believe In Miracles to start the acoustic set is awesome and one of my favorite versions of Dissident. Just a kick ass boot and show.

Bonner Springs 2003
    Short and sweet show, but it just delivers in the best way possible. Out in the field in the pouring rain with lightning outside of Kansas City, a set list full of rarities that are performed to perfection. The opening of Release into Breakferfall is one of best starts out there. Maybe one of the best versions of Release to date - Ed saying "Hi Dad" as a bolt of lightning strikes across the landscape. Awesome, awesome boot.

Vault #2 - The Vic 2007
    Fan club only show in a small club setting says it all. Masterful set list opening with All Or None and the boot sounds amazing. Some excellent versions of some of my favorite tunes - All Or None, Education, Sad, In Hiding, Off He Goes, and Hard To Imagine. Probably my favorite versions of All Or None and In Hiding of any boot - when the crowd takes the sing along in In Hiding, it sounds amazing. Ben Harper kills it when he helps along with Indifference. Really looking forward to future Vault releases, this is a gem.

Vault #1 - Moore Theatre 1992
    The boot itself just holds special meaning to me being given to all 10c members at Alpine who got 10c tickets and the packaging is awesome. Definitely miss those days where the band sounded like this and Dave A beating the piss out of the drum kit. Great performance, great energy, and this boot is mixed to perfection. Really wish they would release more mixed and remastered boots from those early days.

Gorge 1 2006
    Kind of goes along with my general comments about Gorge 2005. Excellent set list that flows great and the energy from the band easily outwits the energy of the show the next night. Great It's OK tag on Daughter and those encores are really something special, especially the first encore. This is definitely a show that you listen to and just know it's "one of those shows". Definitely one of PJ's top 20 shows, if not top 10.

Katowice 2 2000
    This is all about set list, set list, set list and the circumstances of the show. After selling out the night before and full capacity, PJ comes out to a half-empty audience due to I believe inclement weather. Ed first addresses the crowd before Release saying "It's like we have the place to ourselves" and opens the night with an amazing run of Release, Of The Girl, Sleight Of Hand, Thin Air. Holy shit. Ed immediately changes the set list and they literally don't decide what song to play next until after the previous song. You can hear Ed after a few songs in the background calling out songs to the rest of the guys as to what they're going to play next. Definitely an epic boot and show that is recognized by many.

Benny Hall 2003
    I don't think I really need to elaborate much more - the show speaks for itself. Just a special show and a special boot for many reasons.

Seattle 2 2000
    The last show of the epic 2000 tour - and not a better place to close it out than Seattle. The band definitely playing at one of it's best and tightest ever at the tail end of a long, epic tour. The energy from the band and crowd is top notch. Again, just "one of those shows" with the band playing at their tightest and the boot reflects it. Also one of the longest running boots out there.

Atlanta 2012
    Very biased here, but I hate to say that this is one of the best sounding, if not the best, boots of all 2012. The 2012 had some epic shows and I think the quality of the 2012 boots is best of all, and this boot might be the best sounding boot of them all. Typical festival set list that everyone rolls their eyes at, but the performance is top notch from the band and they are extremely tight. Great energy from the crowd as well as the band. Biased again, but I'm able to scratch an item off my bucket list because you can clearly hear me in the boot - when Ed first addresses the crowd and talking for a bit, you can clearly hear me scream "McCREADYYYYYYY!!!!!". I was rail in front of Mike and was yelling at him the entire night, as well as Matt. Got the point, smile, and thumbs up numerous times from both of them.

Buenos Aires 2011
    Straight up energy. The best crowd to ever come through on a boot, that is, until these 2013 boots are released I'm sure. The crowed clearly and extremely loud singing the riffs and melodies the entire show, simply amazing. Awesome set list. I could listen to the opening Release, Go, Interstellar, and Corduroy with the crowd over and over. It's no wonder why the boys love playing in SA and have great shows there. They probably have a blast and never want to leave and you can always tell how much they feed off of the crowds there.
    Post edited by YLed2 on
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

OK..THIS WAS REALLY THE MOST DIFFICULT THING EVER..

i could easilly do a top 50...

ok..

BUENOS AIRES 11

the bootleg with the best crowd ever..its amazing,make it special,no matter the setlist,the performance..
    its unique..the only show,i bought fan club tix,paid hotel and last week,i couldnt travel...ill regret it forever..

TORONTO 11
    One of the best show i saw,great setlist,the only show i saw and have in the set my 3 top favo songs.
    the unreal Chloe dancer/Crown of thorns version,Uncle neil 13-14 min keep on rockin..
    and Nais was played cos of my request,got as gift the setlist from the band,
    the sound is amazing,really amazing bootleg

AMSTERDAM 12
    What to say more about this,,i said it all already..best performance i ever saw,i ever hear from the band..amazing every single second of it..the cocaine show..

BERLIN 10
    Its very special this one..was the 10th year anniversary from Denamrk,and the band and the fans was so emotional..you can feel in the bootleg,how special was that day..and the encore 2 is unreal..the unthought know version,amazing,taken in video,the black version is from another planet,come back is the best ever,Alive,eddie couldnt sing cos he was some intense after come back..amazing..

CHAMPAIGN 03
    Epic..amazing set,the band was amazing..eddie at his best..they realy kick ass that night..at that Small town,that Special place .

BENAROYA 03
    no need to add any comment..pure magic

NY MSG 2 98
    My holy grail show to release from the vault,i want this in dvd and lp and cd..all..its amazing night,breath and alive,solat,rvm,brain of j are unreal,one of the best roickin show this band ever played.

MANSFIELD 3 03
    WOW..JUST WOW..
    band played sooooo long,and all the set are amazing..the acoustic is phenomenal..
    alot of rare songs,and very well played..

FARGO 03
    i just love this show..i love it..its the setlist,how goes,start with Arc,rock out 3 song,Nais,my favo in my tree version after the fuck up..
    i love it.

CARDIFF 00
    ok,the 2000 is maybe my favo tour...so was very tough,and i need to put atleast 1 show
    so,i know katowice 2 and seattle 2,but there is no way to put in my favo of that year without Nothing as it seems at the setlist..so katowice was out Cardiff is amazing,the vibe,the sound of Mike, and then...come on...only once they open with Nais in their shows..so this is the one..
    damn,i want to add so many more..lol

i look it again,and i could change it again..lol..so many shows i love..i couldnt add the first 10 years,except NY 98 one..cos its kinda unfair..there are so many 90-99 shows,but not good quality,so we can judge them actually..for exable soldier field 95 we have it in great quality,but not the rest of that year..same as 92,we have the vault 1 in great quality but not alot of others shows..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    NY MSG 2 98
    My holy grail show to release from the vault,i want this in dvd and lp and cd..all..its amazing night,breath and alive,solat,rvm,brain of j are unreal,one of the best roickin show this band ever played.

dimi,
    you missed a great show; i was there first row buddy. still one of my favorite shows of all time. vault #3 please. i wish i knew where these pictures were.
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    edited August 2014
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    what a wonderful thread...such a tough question. In no particualr order (and i'm basing this on the shows I listen to time and time again)

melbourne 3/17/95 the energy...wow
    soldier field 95
    msg night 2 2010
    berlin 96
    hartford 2010
    philly 2005
    toronto 9/11/11
    pensacola 94 (amazing version of porch)
    zurich 92

Pretty close to my list. Well done.

Vegas 12/1/93
    melbourne 3/17/95
    soldier field 7/11/95. also a great show from '95 is San Jose 11/4. ridiculous feedback jam in Blood. GREAT Black.
    9/29 or 10/2/96
    Hartford 2008
    St Petersberg 3/29/94 (amazing version of porch)
    Zurich 92
    9/11 or 9/16/98
    Ottawa '05
    Albany 5/12/2006
    Katowice night 2, 2000
    Mansfield 3 night run from 2003.
    Post edited by BinFrog on
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    [
    dimi,
    you missed a great show; i was there first row buddy. still one of my favorite shows of all time. vault #3 please. i wish i knew where these pictures were.
    oh man!!!!!..first row at that show????
    are u kidding me??man,,i wouldnt go to see the band again after that show..lol
    oh boy..im official jealous..
    man congrats you saw that from 1 st row!!!!!!!!!!
    btw,really,the 90-99 era is tough to put,cos for exable,berlin 96 is epic,but there are more shows we dont have the best quality of that year bootlegs..damn,they need to realise all..zurich 92..its endless conversation..lol
    btw,really,the 90-99 era is tough to put,cos for exable,berlin 96 is epic,but there are more shows we dont have the best quality of that year bootlegs..damn,they need to realise all..zurich 92..its endless conversation..lol

Same goes for most bands who have a bootleg scene. Whenever Phish releases an official bootleg, I always think "Yeah, but what about xx/xx/xxxx or xx/xx/xxxx?!?!?!?!". But then again there is something to be said for having a favorite show that only exists in bootleg form. Kinda like a rite of passage into being a hardcore fan.
    BinFrog wrote:

Same goes for most bands who have a bootleg scene. Whenever Phish releases an official bootleg, I always think "Yeah, but what about xx/xx/xxxx or xx/xx/xxxx?!?!?!?!". But then again there is something to be said for having a favorite show that only exists in bootleg form. Kinda like a rite of passage into being a hardcore fan.
    i hear ya.for exable,i love dallas 91, Groningen 92,but have crappy quality when the same time i have in great quality shows like milan 92,Amsterdam 92(wash version is epic-first attempt of ..we belong together at black )Glasgow 92,(first time he sing complete we belong together at the end of Black)..
    damn,i love this band..
    damn,i love this band..

Really? I had no idea ;)
    BinFrog wrote:
    damn,i love this band..

Really? I had no idea ;)
    haha..man,i can talk about bootlegs,and shows and songs and version..like forever..

best band ever!! :);)
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    [
    dimi,

yeah it was unreal. back in the day they used to send you your fan club tickets in the mail....when i opened it and saw first row I was completely blown away. the problem was it was for the wrong day! lol.
    back when they announced the 98 tour they only announced 1 msg show...so i requested tickets for the 9/10/98 show. the day they went on sale the show sold out in seconds so they added the 9/11/98 show. well I bought tickets...how could I not? So when my fan club tickets came in the mail they weren't for the 9/10 show but the 9/11 show. turns out they oversold the 9/10 show so they rolled over the rest of the 10c tickets requests for the 9/11 show. boy was I lucky! now the mission was to get tickets for the 9/10 show.
    BinFrog wrote:
    damn,i love this band..

Really? I had no idea ;)
    haha..man,i can talk about bootlegs,and shows and songs and version..like forever..

best band ever!! :);)

I'm actually testing that theory myself. I've been doing it for about 21 1/2 years.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    1995-07-11 Soldier Field, Chicago
    Still the best show I've ever attended. Love Ed's voice so much 95-98

1995-01-08 Monkey Wrench Radio, Seattle
    Even though it's only 10 songs I still put this in my top 10. They were on fire. I played the shit out of this bootleg as soon as I got a hold of it at the record store I worked at in 95'.

1992-03-16 MTV Unplugged
    AMAZING performance! Pretty much solidified my love for this band back in 92'. It was a moment of clarity where I knew PJ was something I was gonna be obsessed with.

1998-07-02 St. Louis, MO
    This was just such a cool show. Unique, varied set list. Oceans as opener, Brain of J, I Got Shit, ect. Just awesome.

1998-03-05 Melbourne, Australia
    Another "go to" boots of mine. I just love the 98' tour. The band seemed on fire every show to me. Not to mention a lot of No Code and Yield songs which are my favorite 2 records.

2003-04-22 St. Louis, MO
    I know...another STL show but we seem to get some great set lists here! Present Tense as an opener was so cool. Again, band was on FIRE!

1996-11-03 Berlin, Germany
    Another staple boot for me back in the day. Iv'e listened to this sooooo many times it's ridiculous.

2006-09-19 Torino, Italy
    Self titled straight through! Then Blood, Baba, and Indifference to end it?!?! Fuck yeah!

2011-09-11 Toronto, Canada
    Wish I could have been at this show! Sounds so good. Neil!!

2011-11-06 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
    This set list is my kind of set! Last Exit, Blood, Habit, Of The Earth, and Mother?!?! WTF! McCready is a monster on guitar!
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    [
    dimi,

yeah it was unreal. back in the day they used to send you your fan club tickets in the mail....when i opened it and saw first row I was completely blown away. the problem was it was for the wrong day! lol.
    back when they announced the 98 tour they only announced 1 msg show...so i requested tickets for the 9/10/98 show. the day they went on sale the show sold out in seconds so they added the 9/11/98 show. well I bought tickets...how could I not? So when my fan club tickets came in the mail they weren't for the 9/10 show but the 9/11 show. turns out they oversold the 9/10 show so they rolled over the rest of the 10c tickets requests for the 9/11 show. boy was I lucky! now the mission was to get tickets for the 9/10 show.
    i love mistakes like that!!!!!!!!
    That's how I got first row in holmdel 2003. They oversold the msg shows. Good stuff
    Abe Froman wrote:
    1995-07-11 Soldier Field, Chicago
    Still the best show I've ever attended. Love Ed's voice so much 95-98
    ..!
    man...Deep version of that show is unreal..eddie voice too.omg.not for you is amazing..
    alive solo is still today one of the best ever mike played..same the drumming from Jack at Alive
    mike at immortality is from another planet..porch..unique,slower version,one of the longest till today
    as for black..i still have in my head the way mike sound,and how he goes up note by note..
    man..just top 10 is impossible..lol..i even didnt put this show in..
    mike at immortality is from another planet..

give 3/5/98 a spin :)
    BinFrog wrote:

haha..solat and in my tree is favo version from that one..
    ill play immortality now..

fuck yeah..this thread must be in 1st page at porch and sticky..
    BinFrog wrote:

oh shit...you are so right...OMG...
    BinFrog wrote:

oh shit...you are so right...OMG...

Yeah.
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    I think you are all slightly nuts and I LOVE it!!! I have a bunch of newly acquired boots to listen to thx to an awesome 10c member and am enjoying reading your conversation and plan to use you all as guidance as I dive into this unimaginable sea of bootlegs at my finger tips. Keep talkin'.... I'm listening and am a very good student. :lol: I'm having a blast!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • AmherstJammerAmherstJammer Amherst, Massachusetts Posts: 1,510
    San Diego 2006
    Saratoga 2000
    MSG 2 2010
    Champaign 2003
    Hartford 2010
    London Hyde Park 2010
    West Palm Beach 1 2000
    Boston 1 2006
    Philadelphia 2003
    London 1 2000
    this need to be sticky.. :)
    San Diego 2006
    Saratoga 2000
    MSG 2 2010
    Champaign 2003
    Hartford 2010
    London Hyde Park 2010
    West Palm Beach 1 2000
    Boston 1 2006
    Philadelphia 2003
    London 1 2000

i like what i read here..and very intresing you put boston 1,than boston 2..think,i saw you talked about it in another thread
    funny,ill choose,boston 2 and london 2 as well,Saratoga is amazing,hyde park,is really great energy..the heavy metal version of Black(i call it that way..lol)
    as for Champaign..well..its just amazing..
  • cyrielbuyssecyrielbuysse Posts: 196
    portland 2000
    fresno 2000
    manchester 2000
    verona 2000
    milan 2000
    state college 2003
    mexico 3 2003
    ottawa 2005
    lissabon 2 2006
    marseille 2006
    2006 Arnhem - Antwerp - Paris 2007 Nijmegen - Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen - Arras - Werchter 2012 Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin 2014 Amsterdam - Berlin - Werchter 2018 Pinkpop - London - Berlin - Werchter - London
    @BelgianPJfan