Options

Mike Mccready in new Alice in Chains Documentary

BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
edited April 2013 in The Porch
Mike shows up about 10 minutes in along with a bunch of other famous musicians

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f56c3e82fc/alice-in-chains-twenty-three?rel=player&playlist=featured_videos
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,262
    8-)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    :D
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,827
    Mike shows up about 10 minutes in along with a bunch of other famous musicians

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f56c3e82fc/alice-in-chains-twenty-three?rel=player&playlist=featured_videos

Thank you! :)
  • Options
    Does anyone know the name of the song that Nesta Cleveland sings?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap wrote:

Erm you do realise this documentary is a joke right?

The song he is singing is 'Hollow' by AiC but changed the lyrics to make it more upbeat. Nesta is actually William Duvall, the country dude is Jerry, The hipster is Sean and i'm guessing Inez is the black metal dude.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,979
    Better than PJ20.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    I'm the man in hawk
    Had to sell my shit

:lol::lol:

Jerry keeps stealing from me
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
    My fave is the Hipster guy with the fixie and cuffs and only buys limited relesease on vinyl
  • Options
    cmm6734cmm6734 Houston, TX Posts: 569
    My fave is the Hipster guy with the fixie and cuffs and only buys limited relesease on vinyl

"I only listen to records that have sold less than 5000 copies"

Haha
    40+ shows, it is never enough!
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    I saw it, was amusing, but man, Mike can NOT act! :lol:
  • Options
    Pap wrote:

The song he is singing is 'Hollow' by AiC but changed the lyrics to make it more upbeat. Nesta is actually William Duvall, the country dude is Jerry, The hipster is Sean and i'm guessing Inez is the black metal dude.

Very good version! :mrgreen: In fact, I prefer that one. :) :fp: :lol: From the very fist time, I thought that that hipster could be Sean, but I wasn't so sure. :) I also thought that the song could be Hollow. Excellent disguise for the other three. I couldn't tell who is who.
  • Options
    Pap wrote:
    Pap wrote:

Very good version! :mrgreen: In fact, I prefer that one. :) :fp: :lol: From the very fist time, I thought that that hipster could be Sean, but I wasn't so sure. :) I also thought that the song could be Hollow. Excellent disguise for the other three. I couldn't tell who is who.

I didn't notice to be honest until somebody pointed out they were the band members. Excellent short video :D