Options

WMHB

PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,216
edited November 2013 in Other Music
Incredible album! :thumbup: Well done Jeff! :clap: If you haven't already ordered it, do it now. It comes with a sticker and a pick! :D

Stand out songs for me (second listen): When The Fire Comes (Ament, Cameron, McCready, Arthur)
While My Heart Beats (Ament, Stuverud)
Shout And Repeat (Ament, Stuverud)
Never Forget (Ament, Stuverud)
Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    silvia dpsilvia dp Posts: 31
    just ordered!
    can't wait to receive it!!! :-D
    You know something's left
    And we're all allowed
    To dream of the next time we touch..
  • Options
    silvia dp wrote:
    just ordered!
    can't wait to receive it!!! :-D
    :D
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    just received! I need to listen it more... But it's very nice atmosphere.
    I love Shout and Repeat.
    Nice lyrics... very romantic album!!!

:thumbup: :clap::clap:
    And we're all allowed
  • Options
    After many listens, my favourites are: When The Fire Comes / War In Your Eyes / While My Heart Beats / Shout And Repeat / Down To Sleep & Never Forget. The one that really stands out for me is: Down To Sleep. It's indeed a very atmospheric and romantic album. It reminds me of the old good Jeff that we all know ( Three Fish, Low Light, Nothing As It Seems, Tres Mts.). I hope one day he finds time to tour his solo albums too.
  • Options
    Pap wrote:
    After many listens, my favourites are: When The Fire Comes / War In Your Eyes / While My Heart Beats / Shout And Repeat / Down To Sleep & Never Forget. The one that really stands out for me is: Down To Sleep. It's indeed a very atmospheric and romantic album. It reminds me of the old good Jeff that we all know ( Three Fish, Low Light, Nothing As It Seems, Tres Mts.). I hope one day he finds time to tour his solo albums too.

Sure!!!!
    Jeff: you will be more than welcome for a Tour in Italy and Greece!!!! there are very evocative places in both countries to welcome such a show!
    :wave:
    And we're all allowed
  • Options
    silvia dp wrote:
    Jeff: you will be more than welcome for a Tour in Italy and Greece!!!! there are very evocative places in both countries to welcome such a show!
    :D
  • Options
    Jeff's interview is on PJ radio right now! So far, While My Heart Beats and War In Your Eyes were played! :D I'm wondering if they're going to play Down To Sleep... Fingers crossed...
  • Options
    the interview on Pj radio was cool!!!

After listening more times, I'm even more convinced that it is a great album.
    It gives me deep emotions.... it creates like an intimate atmosphere which brings my mind far away....
    Never Forget is awesome!!!
    And we're all allowed
  • Options
    can somebody help me with the lyrics of "Shout and Repeat"?

thanks! ;-)
    And we're all allowed
  • Options
    Love you
    Can't have you
    Shout and repeat
    I miss you
    Can't tell you
    Shout and repeat
    I've never felt more free and lost
    When was away (I'm not so sure)
    I've never begged my long recast (I'm not so sure)
    This is my way
    When is dark enough
    Quiet enough
    We will see stars
  • Options
    Pap wrote:
    Love you
    Can't have you
    Shout and repeat
    I miss you
    Can't tell you
    Shout and repeat
    I've never felt more free and lost
    This is my way
    When is dark enough
    Quiet enough
    We will see stars

thank you so much!!!

I also have some problems in understanding the 2 above parts....

(I LOOOOOOVE THIS SONG!!!) ;-)
    And we're all allowed
  • Options
    aennilaennil Posts: 415
    Pap wrote:
    Jeff's interview is on PJ radio right now! So far, While My Heart Beats and War In Your Eyes were played! :D I'm wondering if they're going to play Down To Sleep... Fingers crossed...

does anyone know if i can find this interview somewhere? would love to hear it.

While My Heart Beats was my very first vinyl (beside Christmas singles), and the reason why I have continued the vinyl-way.... so thank you Jeff, for making me realise how great music can sound :P
  • Options
  • Options
    Jeff keeps releasing one great album after the other! :bow:
  • Options
  • Options