Options

ITW on vinyl on the front page, but no 'congrats' for the golden globe 4 guaranteed?

chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
edited January 2008 in The Porch
seems if you're gonna promote the sale of something, whether we all know about it or not, would be nice to say a brief one line, 'congrats on the GG'.

or something to that effect.

just a thought.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Eddie wouldn't know what the congrats would mean, but his father might have liked it. ;)

Seriously though, its not like the song is any better now because it won an award. If Ed is going to get congratulated, he should have been when he wrote the song, and for every other piece of art he has created..

Anyways, CONGRATS ED! :D
  • Options
    chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    Eddie wouldn't know what the congrats would mean, but his father might have liked it. ;)

Seriously though, its not like the song is any better now because it won an award. If Ed is going to get congratulated, he should have been when he wrote the song, and for every other piece of art he has created..

Anyways, CONGRATS ED! :D

i agree with ya.
    and i know it's probably too individualized or something, but it wouldn't be disrespectful or anything. you can't tell me the other guys in the band, when they heard it, weren't like....nice.