Golden Globes

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,144
    rzaqw.gif
    I miss igotid88
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    My clients are 1 for 2 so far...got 1 more show nomination to go.
  • JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    My clients are 1 for 2 so far...got 1 more show nomination to go.

im not doing too bad either
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Tina and Amy are killing it tonight. Anyway to get them to host the Oscars this year and bump Seth MacFarlane?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    Jody Foster make anyone else cry :cry:
  • LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    igotid88 wrote:
    rzaqw.gif

No doubt, Tommy Lee Jones is the life of the party

:? :lol:
  • wow, the awards were all over the place. argo is basically the only major film i havent seen of 2012, but, not sure how it could be better than lincoln
    wow, the awards were all over the place. argo is basically the only major film i havent seen of 2012, but, not sure how it could be better than lincoln
    I guess the voters really liked it. Was surprised to see it win. Haven't seen it.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    tumblr_mgli5vDKP21qa8ir9o1_500.gif

love those two
  • im pretty pleased with the results. That said, Havent seen Homeland yet, but dont really understand how it seems to be winning any and all tv awards, given that shows like Mad Men and Breaking Bad are doing what they are doing. How can you say anyone in the buisness is a better actor on tv than Jon Hamm or Bryan Cranston?
    norm wrote:

love those two
    :lol: :thumbup: I should add I also have a major crush on Tina.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    igotid88 wrote:
    rzaqw.gif

tommy lee jones....not a will ferrell fan. :lol:

i gotta see argo damn it.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    im pretty pleased with the results. That said, Havent seen Homeland yet, but dont really understand how it seems to be winning any and all tv awards, given that shows like Mad Men and Breaking Bad are doing what they are doing. How can you say anyone in the buisness is a better actor on tv than Jon Hamm or Bryan Cranston?

homeland is phenomenal. i'm surprised you haven't seen it.

first season was much better. their wins tonight were more on that season's reputation, i believe...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

i gotta see argo damn it.

just wait, they will be turning it into a tv show :P

it's a good movie of you like documentary style movies. Apollo 13 comes to mind
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    im pretty pleased with the results. That said, Havent seen Homeland yet, but dont really understand how it seems to be winning any and all tv awards, given that shows like Mad Men and Breaking Bad are doing what they are doing. How can you say anyone in the buisness is a better actor on tv than Jon Hamm or Bryan Cranston?

homeland is phenomenal. i'm surprised you haven't seen it.

first season was much better. their wins tonight were more on that season's reputation, i believe...
    Yeah, had to be. The nominations came out during the season. Also, haven't seen season 2.
    norm wrote:
    "You get out of here!"

Also nice to see Will with the mustache for Anchorman 2. :D
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    My favorite part was when Tina tells Taylor swift to stay away from Michael J fox son.

Would have loved to see taylor face.
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Vancouver, WA Posts: 1,872
    fife wrote:
    My favorite part was when Tina tells Taylor swift to stay away from Michael J fox son.

No joke. My favorite part of the show was Taylor's snark face at Adele when she won :lol: Classic.
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,557
    fife wrote:

No joke. My favorite part of the show was Taylor's snark face at Adele when she won :lol: Classic.

I remember seeing that and hoping someone else saw it!!

Jodie Foster's speech was a bit crazy sounding.

I love Daniel Day Lewis!!
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
    fife wrote:

tumblr_mgn3hivof11rkdr6bo1_500.jpg
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,672
    norm wrote:
    fife wrote:

:lol:
    norm wrote:
    fife wrote:

:lol: Always rely on norm to come prepared for something like this.
    Newch91 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    "You get out of here!"

...this was the absolute best thing about that show last night. IIIIIIII'M RON BURGUNDY?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Newch91 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    "You get out of here!"

...this was the absolute best thing about that show last night. IIIIIIII'M RON BURGUNDY?
    When I saw the mustache on him, I already knew he was getting it ready for filming.

"Damn it! Who put a question mark on the teleprompter??"
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Newch91 wrote:
    norm wrote:

love those two
    :lol: :thumbup: I should add I also have a major crush on Tina.
    sweet side boobage on amy
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    The Taylor Swift Look, The F-Bomb from Adel when she Won was Cool,
    And I wish I could of heard what Jodie Foster was saying when they Edited
    Her out. She said that her Producer wouldn't like it at all.
    So maybe that's why they did it.She in so many words said she is retired.
    I didn't care for the Will Farrell bit. I thought it was too Cheesey for the Event.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Taylor Swift always looks that way to me. Seems like every picture she's got a little stink-eye or just a not very friendly look. She just looks like a mean little b. Except for when she looks fake surprised.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    Taylor Swift always looks that way to me. Seems like every picture she's got a little stink-eye or just a not very friendly look. She just looks like a mean little b. Except for when she looks fake surprised.
    Like this?

tumblr_lzogtdBwPK1qmjzc1o1_r1_400.gif