Options

My Ten club Analog package is shipped...question

jackbo487jackbo487 Posts: 37
edited January 2013 in The Porch
Hi! New here, just signed up for the Ten Club late last week.

I got my email confirmation today that my membership package was shipped out...and since I'm new to this whole system I have a question. The 'fan club single' that I'm getting - is that the two live songs from PJ20 that were released last week as Christmas gifts, or is the Ten Club gift something else entirely?

Either way, glad to be on board and hope to finally be able to see PJ live in 2013...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Welcome to 10 CLUB...Hope you have as much fun here as I do :D
    This is what you'll get in the Membership Package:

IMAG0430.jpg

If you haven't done this already, the digital download of this years' Christmas Single is available now...Under MY ACCOUNT go to MY SUBSCRIPTION and you can download the 2 songs from PJ20!!
    You should have a free bootleg download code there too :D
    You will get the 2012 Christmas Single and a copy of DEEP Magazine...but they probably won't be shipped for a little while!!

:ugeek:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    Lucky you. I've been a member since 96, but let my membership lapse once in 04. I know dumb ass. I just renewed in September and I'm still waiting for that package. Haven't even gotten the shipping confirmation yet.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Options
    OGT92 wrote:
    Lucky you. I've been a member since 96, but let my membership lapse once in 04. I know dumb ass. I just renewed in September and I'm still waiting for that package. Haven't even gotten the shipping confirmation yet.

You should email 10c. I renewed in aug and still didnt have mine in nov. after I emailed them it was at my doorstep about a week later. I think something must have happened with the website changes.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Hi! New here, just signed up for the Ten Club late last week.

I got my email confirmation today that my membership package was shipped out...and since I'm new to this whole system I have a question. The 'fan club single' that I'm getting - is that the two live songs from PJ20 that were released last week as Christmas gifts, or is the Ten Club gift something else entirely?

Either way, glad to be on board and hope to finally be able to see PJ live in 2013...

if you just signed up for analog membership, you will get that stuff from the pic, plus, you have to go to MY ACCOUNT, click on MY SUSCRIPTION, you will find a CODE to download a bootleg concert for free, however we don't know if you signed up in time to get the link to download the songs and get the vinyl, you have to check that with 10C as advised above...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    theJawastheJawas Posts: 395
    I first joined in 96, but let it lapse in 99 because I didn't think they would tour. And that was after being eighth row center at Alpine in 98! Idiot, right? Who knows what could have been had I kept that number.
  • Options
    however we don't know if you signed up in time to get the link to download the songs and get the vinyl, you have to check that with 10C as advised above...

I renewed my ANALog late last week too, and the downloads were available for me so i shouldn't think that'll be a problem for them, just gonna hold out myself for the package to arrived, give them till March then i think is a good bet :lol:
    T-shirt should arrive pretty quick tho think it took about two weeks last yr to arrive in the UK.
    If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
  • Options
    however we don't know if you signed up in time to get the link to download the songs and get the vinyl, you have to check that with 10C as advised above...

I renewed my ANALog late last week too, and the downloads were available for me so i shouldn't think that'll be a problem for them, just gonna hold out myself for the package to arrived, give them till March then i think is a good bet :lol:
    T-shirt should arrive pretty quick tho think it took about two weeks last yr to arrive in the UK.

but you renew, so you were already stocked for 2012, now you are stocked for 2013, same as me, the OP just signed up for the first time... digital single is available for everybody, the OP signed up for ANALOG, so he will get both digital and wax, his concern was if the gift was something else or the vinyl, which in fact, it is something else, look at the picture of the second post, that's what he'll get, you as well, no tshirt for 2012... however, there is a dateline, a certain date in which 10C draws a line, therefore "dateline" :p, and those who sign up past that date, will get the 2013 stuff, that's what I meant... the OP is aware about the 2 songs from PJ20 All night and In the moonlight, but sh/he doesn't say if he already downloaded them or if he knew because he had read about it from the forums, if those songs are availble there, he will get those on wax...

• Options
    OGT92 wrote:

yeup, i renewed in sept as well. still no package. i just figured it'd turn up at some point, kind of like the holiday single
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,358
    OGT92 wrote:

You should email 10c. I renewed in aug and still didnt have mine in nov. after I emailed them it was at my doorstep about a week later. I think something must have happened with the website changes.
    The same thing happened to me.
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011

I don't think you'll get a T-shirt. That was the 2011 Analog gift, and the stickers/patch were last years unless I'm mistaken. Mine is up for renewal this month - wonder what 2013's will be? :corn:
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    OGT92 wrote:

yeup, i renewed in sept as well. still no package. i just figured it'd turn up at some point, kind of like the holiday single

Renewed in August...no package. Guess this has happened to a few. Email to be sent!
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    now what about the AUTO-renew?
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    now what about the AUTO-renew?

to me it worked just fine, I filled in the spaces and no problem arouse... I'm stocked for another year...

• Options
    I'm so confused... I renewed Dec 2011 and got the sticker package... in March.
    Renewed again Dec 2012. 3 emails from the club telling me my order is coming on Jan 3, 2013.

Is the ten club hiring? I can make this soooo much easier. If I get another 2012 pack... what's the deal.

I get duplicates or nothing sometimes.

maybe we should all renew the same day! :lol:

I still like the ten club :)
  • Options
    [/quote]

I don't think you'll get a T-shirt. That was the 2011 Analog gift, and the stickers/patch were last years unless I'm mistaken. Mine is up for renewal this month - wonder what 2013's will be? :corn:[/quote]

When i renewed it asked what size t-shirt so what would be the point in having it there :?
    If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011

I don't think you'll get a T-shirt. That was the 2011 Analog gift, and the stickers/patch were last years unless I'm mistaken. Mine is up for renewal this month - wonder what 2013's will be? :corn:[/quote]

When i renewed it asked what size t-shirt so what would be the point in having it there :?[/quote]

Hmmm...maybe since it was close to the end of the year, they're no longer distributing the 2012 pack, and we're getting another shirt for 2013?
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    guitar59 wrote:
    OGT92 wrote:

Renewed in August...no package. Guess this has happened to a few. Email to be sent!

Same thing happened to me. Mine was in June. Thougth it would come eventually. Never did so i emailed them end of December and they sent it out straight away
  • Options

I don't think you'll get a T-shirt. That was the 2011 Analog gift, and the stickers/patch were last years unless I'm mistaken. Mine is up for renewal this month - wonder what 2013's will be? :corn:

When i renewed it asked what size t-shirt so what would be the point in having it there :?

* Please choose your shirt size. Men’s (S-3X) and Women’s (WS-W2X) sizes
    (The 2012 Membership Item does not require a size. We ask for this information for when we may have a T-shirt as the Membership Item in the future)
  • Options

When i renewed it asked what size t-shirt so what would be the point in having it there :?[/quote]

Hmmm...maybe since it was close to the end of the year, they're no longer distributing the 2012 pack, and we're getting another shirt for 2013?[/quote]

The only FREE tee shirt I got, was the one my Ex- Husband found at a show on the floor in the Men's Bathroom

I washed it very much. He used to mow the lawn in it for years. I took it though, I still feel it's my free shirt.
    Thank You.. too the drunken, forgetful Dude, whom happened to urinate that night.

:lol:

nothing is free
  • Options
    * Please choose your shirt size. Men’s (S-3X) and Women’s (WS-W2X) sizes
    (The 2012 Membership Item does not require a size. We ask for this information for when we may have a T-shirt as the Membership Item in the future)

I have too many shirts.
    only 3 of them fit. :evil:

I'm glad they don't send shirts. One never knows what shirt brand PJ buys.

EX, I bought 2 keyhole shirts.. 1 was XL the other a small. My friend gave me hers back, It shrank. They were both the same size? But on the other note, I bought a small "knowing it would shrink", It's too big.

Hats for ALL :D
  • Options
    insert this"]
    guitar59 wrote:
    OGT92 wrote:

Renewed in August...no package. Guess this has happened to a few. Email to be sent![/quote

Same thing happened to me. Mine was in June. Thougth it would come eventually. Never did so i emailed them end of December and they sent it out straight awa

You Need To build a good relationship with your Mail Carrier!
    They always tell me, it's a good day when ****** gets a package.
    Fed EX guy came twice in a storm, "we need to stop meeting like this".

I love my new mail lady... she stops by twice some times.

Hell or High Water, they know I'm expecting that package!
    Funny and Sad. :lol::lol::lol:

It was shipped.. 1/03/13
    It should be here Monday. Or I'll track it down. The Neighbors are on yellow alert. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

(I'm OCD about mail... blah blah)