Options

Tweetish

1235»

Comments

• Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Sea wrote:
    You know, kind of like a Tweet but just a Reminder. :)

Before we all get ready to ring in the New Year, it's a great time to make sure your Ten Club memberships and addresses are up-to-date so you don't miss out on anything down the road in the coming year. Just click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page and select the appropriate item from the drop down menu. If you have questions on how to renew your Membership or to purchase a Membership please see http://pearljam.com/faq

We also want to wish you all a very happy and safe holiday season!
    We’re cheering you! :::clink:::

8-)
  • Options
    fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    the tweetish was the xmas single?

mmmm

someone knows about any rock gig on toronto & ny on the first week on march 2013?
    Sounds great idea..

I think that there are good things going our way. Prob. a new studio album, a small tour (prob. States and South America; I hope for Europe of course, but not likely.) And maybe, just maybe some EP or Rariry albums. Either way, I feel that 2013 will be a good year.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I got this security friend who said they might be playing Central Park
  • Options
    MissPennyLaneMissPennyLane Redondo Beach, CA Posts: 687
    Pearl Jam season is upon us my friends!
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    only 2 more days left of 2012.
    Good riddance !
    Now please bring us some Pearl Jam shows in '13 .
    :wave:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Maybe I'm naivee but I was hoping dates would be released either Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or yesterday. :fp:

we will never again hear dates from the 10c first ... too many leaks in the system

Probably. :(

If you throw out all the people wanting to have a laugh, there's still too many radio stations who hear things, people who work in venue security that hear things, etc.

If Pearl Jam releases a new album and all of a sudden people start hearing "venue XYZ put 'on hold' for various dates' " all over the country, then we know what that means.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    the tweetish was the xmas single?

mmmm

someone knows about any rock gig on toronto & ny on the first week on march 2013?

Not gonna happen. When was the last time they played in cold weather? The first date that comes to my mind was Alpine Valley during the Binaural tour.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Good riddance !
    What Bathgate66 said!!
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    bgirl59 wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Good riddance !
    What Bathgate66 said!!

:)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Paid money to 'da man' last week...I can still log on, so guess I'm allowed to be here for another year!

Can I just remind you how beautiful the Gorge is? ;)

gorge.jpg

I always imagined the Gorge as being awesome looking but goddamn....that looks unreal! Add that to the list with Red Rocks of places to go see a show. Here's hoping My Morning Jacket will knock out both next year since we know PJ won't. :cry:
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Paid money to 'da man' last week...I can still log on, so guess I'm allowed to be here for another year!

gorge.jpg

ahhh the good old days when the Gorge had no back drop behind the stage
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    GivenToJam88GivenToJam88 NJ Posts: 1,187
    Was this tweet really just so we could get the holiday single?? C'mon, give us some shows!!!!!!!!
    2006: 5/28
    2008: 6/19, 6/24, 6/25
    2009: 6/14 (EV), 10/27, 10/28
    2010: 5/17
    2011: 6/21 (EV), 6/22 (EV), 9/11, 9/12
    2012: 9/2
    2013: 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/21, 10/22, 10/27, 11/23, 11/24
    2014: 10/19
    2016: 5/1, 5/2, 5/8
    2018: 8/20, 9/2, 9/4
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Was this tweet really just so we could get the holiday single?? C'mon, give us some shows!!!!!!!!

It was just to get people to check/renew their memberships. Nothing else.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    RKCNDY wrote:

gorge.jpg

I always imagined the Gorge as being awesome looking but goddamn....that looks unreal! Add that to the list with Red Rocks of places to go see a show. Here's hoping My Morning Jacket will knock out both next year since we know PJ won't. :cry:

It looks like Arizona. Is it? :?:
  • Options

This tweet had nothing to do with the Holiday single....you were gonna get that anyway.

$$$$$$
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

gorge.jpg

ahhh the good old days when the Gorge had no back drop behind the stage
    Holy Smokes!! :crazy: That place is unbelievable!!! June, July, oh yeah I could do that! :thumbup:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    donnaruhl wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

gorge.jpg

It looks like Arizona. Is it? :?:

Anything with this great of a view near Phoenix would have a housing development cluttering up the scenery :lol:
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647

We all know that's not the case... they're never actually send out a holiday single on time.... would they? :corn:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    shep wrote:

We all know that's not the case... they're never actually send out a holiday single on time.... would they? :corn:

the week after, the mp3 were available... so, xmas singles and deep mag are to be sent any time soon... my 2 cents...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    GORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    shep wrote:

:clap::clap::clap: I love the fact i got 2011's about 4 months ago and now i have the 2012 already, i think someones temperature needs checking at the 10c :lol::lol::lol:

Some shows will be nice to hear about for coming album later this years no doubt, hopefully Autumn tour in the works :wtf:
    If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,410
    Did I miss the tweet?!?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    JV130312 wrote:
    Did I miss the tweet?!?

there wasn't any, some still expects big news, about tour and such... I thought it was the xmas single which is available now on mp3, but now I come to think of it, it couldn't be about that, either you are stocked or not, probably there will be an announcement, it don't expect to be US dates or new album, probably Mexico or nearby, or Mad Season box set pre order for 10C members, or AV, or Benny reissue... and it wasn't a "tweet tweet tweet", just a simple "tweetish"...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Yeah I think it's going to be larger than the holiday MP3. On 1/3, they also started hyping the ten club with a tweet as well. I'm sure we will hear something later this year. As for the duration we have to wait, we all know that is the qualifier that never seems to show itself until last minute causing the frenzy of anticipation with this board (which I truly enjoy the fandom b/c I am one as well).
  • Options
    Got the e-mail from the Ten Club to remind me about renewing my membership (expiring on the 19th)..
    So I just updated the payment info :D Thanks for reminding everybody though ;)

Can`t wait to see what this year is going to bring us, PJ-wise :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.