Does this mean Republicans ?

BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
edited November 2012 in A Moving Train
Will move to Canada?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    No. Just block any of those idiot policies Barack tries to pass over the next four years. :lol:
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    DS1119 wrote:
    No. Just block any of those idiot policies Barack tries to pass over the next four years. :lol:
    no, the jig is up.

this was an electoral beatdown.

you guys have to start playing ball for the good of the country.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    Will move to Canada?
    no but their party is in crisis now. they need to figure out if they want to remain the 1950s party of the wealthy white christian male or if they want to have a more moderate platform with a bigger tent..
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    Will move to Canada?

In all honesty, we are probably less than a decade from a significant number of people leaving the country. The ones that build companies and produce jobs. Eventually the governments' money will run out and I don't want to know what will happen then.
    DS1119 wrote:
    no, the jig is up.

:roll:
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Will move to Canada?

One can hope!!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    no. They stock pile guns and ammo, long for segregation, dream of the 1950's realizing that they have nowhere to go in 2012......the world is passing them by......and they weep
  • Will move to Canada?

In all honesty, we are probably less than a decade from a significant number of people leaving the country. The ones that build companies and produce jobs. Eventually the governments' money will run out and I don't want to know what will happen then.

Get serious. Geez man.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    Smellyman wrote:
    no. They stock pile guns and ammo, long for segregation, dream of the 1950's realizing that they have nowhere to go in 2012......the world is passing them by......and they weep
    canada would tell them to stay here. they do not need them going up and screwing up the canadian government as well.

DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    no, the jig is up.

:roll:
    :mrgreen:

• DS1119 wrote:

TREASON !
    10-26-91 Cleveland
    4-2-92
    7-29-92
    5-4-95 Hovercraft / Cleveland
    8-26-98
    4-25-03
    5-20-06
    8-21-08 E.V. Chicago
    10-31-09 Philadelphia
    5-09-10 Cleveland
    5-10-10 Buffalo
    6-26-11 E.V. Detroit
    10-11-13 Pittsburgh
    10-12-13 Buffalo
    10-29-13 Charlottesville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    8-22-16 Chicago

ryph raph wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

TREASON !
    seriously. we have had 4 years of obstructionism. their party platform got rejected. it is time to play ball and put country over party.

Smellyman wrote:
    canada would tell them to stay here. they do not need them going up and screwing up the canadian government as well.

Canada is the 51st State. :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    pureoc wrote:
    Will move to Canada?

One can hope!!!
    :lol:
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    pureoc wrote:
    Will move to Canada?

One can hope!!!

Maybe they can move to those places where Mitt Romney has his successful businesses? You never know, that greasy used car salesman may even offer them jobs on one of his production lines?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    pureoc wrote:
    Will move to Canada?

One can hope!!!

Maybe they can move to those places where Mitt Romney has his successful businesses? You never know, that greasy used car salesman may even offer them jobs on one of his production lines?

You mean the same places Obama has investments? Those places?
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mitt? Really? That was the best they could come up with? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    81 wrote:
    Mitt? Really? That was the best they could come up with? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, we already had our share of him in Massachusetts. It's one of his "home states," you know.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • pureoc wrote:
    Will move to Canada?

One can hope!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I hope we keep those crazy people out of our great land, that would be a disgrace. I would probably move to the states if that happened :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

Hey, we already had our share of him in Massachusetts. It's one of his "home states," you know.

home states...don't know that...just thankful my ohio friends came to their senses :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

home states...don't know that...just thankful my ohio friends came to their senses :lol:

Ohio is where its at.
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Bout time your state did something right!! :D
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    I know someone who tried that when Bush II was elected. They still live in the US today and tell me Canada definitely is not open to the idea.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• DS1119 wrote:
    no, the jig is up.

They won't
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    DS1119 wrote:
    no, the jig is up.

Ahhh "you guys" you keep on keepin on don't you?
    hippiemom = goodness
    DS1119 wrote:
    no, the jig is up.

Ahhh "you guys" you keep on keepin on don't you?
    "you guys" was directed at congressional republicans who have been stonewalling everything the last 4 years to the detriment of the country. you are smart enough and have read enough of my posts to know what i meant.

it was an electoral beatdown. the american people patently rejected the republican platform. they chewed it up, tasted it, and spit it out because it was too cold. it is time to do what is good for the country.

• No..

1) In Canada.. Fox News is illegal. There is a law that you can't lie while delivering the news in Canada and Fox News is the only network that refused to abide by that law.

2) Canada will take refugees from other countries happily. We're a multicultural country and love diversity. We see it as a positive thing. But we don't take people from other countries just because they don't like their elected leader. That doesn't make you a refugee. That makes you a racist sore loser and we don't want you.

3) Fred Phelps isn't allowed in Canada. Why do you think we'll take the Tea Brewers?

4) You're from Alabama, Mississippi and Kansas, you little wuss. You think you can take a Canadian winter? Because you can't. You'd make it to about January 15th before you were begging that handsome, strapping lumberjack to marry you, make you his bitch and cuddle you by the fire all night. And if you don't know how to cook Moosemeat and Maple Syrup... he doesn't want you.
  • No..

1) In Canada.. Fox News is illegal. There is a law that you can't lie while delivering the news in Canada and Fox News is the only network that refused to abide by that law.

2) Canada will take refugees from other countries happily. We're a multicultural country and love diversity. We see it as a positive thing. But we don't take people from other countries just because they don't like their elected leader. That doesn't make you a refugee. That makes you a racist sore loser and we don't want you.

Well said Prince
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    No..

3) Fred Phelps isn't allowed in Canada. Why do you think we'll take the Tea Brewers?

4) You're from Alabama, Mississippi and Kansas, you little wuss. You think you can take a Canadian winter? Because you can't. You'd make it to about January 15th before you were begging that handsome, strapping lumberjack to marry you, make you his bitch and cuddle you by the fire all night. And if you don't know how to cook Moosemeat and Maple Syrup... he doesn't want you.

This is the best. I raise a glass to you my friend.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Will move to Canada?

I guess we can live off the movie stars, musicians, college professors, nonprofiteers ...

I'm signing up for food stamps immediately ;):lol: