Xmas Single

edited September 2012 in The Porch
Any words on the latest single arriving????
If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I enquired the other day about this and 10c replied:

Thanks for your email.

The 2011 Single & Deep Magazine are in production & will be mailed to you when they are finished. We apologize for the delay.
    As you know, the Band makes these for the Ten Club, so depending on their schedule, sometimes they are late, but they do get sent.
    London 04.02.92  London 28.02.92  London 11.07.93  London 14.07.93  London 28.10.96  London 29.05.2000
    Cardiff 06.06.2000  Paris 08.06.2000  Marseille 09.09.2006  London 18.06.2007  London 18.08.2009  Belfast 23.06.2010
    London 25.06.2010  Berlin 30.06.2010  Manchester 20.06.2012  Manchester 21.06.2012  EV London 30.07.2012
    Berlin 26.06.2014  Leeds 08.07.2014 EV London 07.06.2017  London 18.06.2018  London 17.07.2018 EV London 06.07.19
  • slipkid wrote:
    I enquired the other day about this and 10c replied:

Thanks for your email.

The 2011 Single & Deep Magazine are in production & will be mailed to you when they are finished. We apologize for the delay.
    As you know, the Band makes these for the Ten Club, so depending on their schedule, sometimes they are late, but they do get sent.

well at least the fan club is finally passing the buck on this one as it should be done, since this is the responsibility of the band, not the fan club.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Here's what I had typed up before I saw this thread:

On Friday, I called 10Club about something. When I had the wonderful lady on the phone, I managed to slip in a couple comments/questions about the annual single.

Yes, they've been busy with just about everything. European tour, Eddie's solo tour being rescheduled, the festivals in the USA and who knows what else. Yes, the past few years have been later and later. They've had a movie, Live on Ten Legs, a big-ass festival, Eddie's uke tours and all the other stuff (DVD, songbook, etc.)

That doesn't even include Flight to Mars earlier this year, the Brad stuff, and don't they even do some of the Soundgarden stuff, or is that other people?

However...the current (last year) single is in production!

I joked they should revisit the 1995 situation and put out two records in order to get all caught up. She said they really really hope to be more timely in the future (or something like that.)

The bottom line is that Christmas isn't over until Pearl Jam says it is.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • I've gone through my account as im 'Analog' it should be posted to me but i have noticed that it is in 'My Subcription' section of 'My Account' so i would assume this is the same for all 'Digital Members' to.

Sheds a little light on the matter :D

thanks 10club :D :corn:
    If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Here's what I had typed up before I saw this thread:

On Friday, I called 10Club about something. When I had the wonderful lady on the phone, I managed to slip in a couple comments/questions about the annual single.

Yes, they've been busy with just about everything. European tour, Eddie's solo tour being rescheduled, the festivals in the USA and who knows what else. Yes, the past few years have been later and later. They've had a movie, Live on Ten Legs, a big-ass festival, Eddie's uke tours and all the other stuff (DVD, songbook, etc.)

That doesn't even include Flight to Mars earlier this year, the Brad stuff, and don't they even do some of the Soundgarden stuff, or is that other people?

However...the current (last year) single is in production!

I joked they should revisit the 1995 situation and put out two records in order to get all caught up. She said they really really hope to be more timely in the future (or something like that.)

The bottom line is that Christmas isn't over until Pearl Jam says it is.

Thanks for the latest update. That would be wicked if they did release a double sided Christmas vinyl release to make up for '11 lateness. If not, an exclusive 10club PJ Blu-ray show from '11 would be great!!! (till the '12 Christmas single comes around till next year). :angel: