Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    feels great to tell the young kids "Go to Bed!"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I still feel like a teenager!

Seriously though, it's pretty damn good ;)
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Well I still have the energy to do the things I like to do, and now I actually have the money to do them. And the shoes! I can now surround myself in shoes :oops: I remember in my early 20s I could only purchase 2 new pairs per season...and they had to be...*practical* (sob) Those were sad, sad days :cry:

and what they say about women in their 30's is true...so you won't get any complaints out of me 8-):lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    and what they say about women in their 30's is true...so you won't get any complaints out of me 8-):lol:
    40's is pretty cool too 8-)

(I had to squint at that up there - damn eyes are getting older! :mrgreen: )
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    hedonist wrote:
    40's is pretty cool too 8-)

(I had to squint at that up there - damn eyes are getting older! :mrgreen: )
    :lol: I'm on my way to 40s...looking forward to it 8-)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Already in holy shit I'm a junior mode and classes begin on the 29th! I blinked and 2 years of college went by. Both freaking nervous yet excited about the 'real world'.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    So far it's a bit "Meh".

:lol:

Ups and downs. I'm certainly glad that I can still go to one of my favourite bars here, even though they recently changed their age limit to 24. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    Just turned 29. Can't believe this is the last year in my 20s.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    1st year of twenties starts in... a little over two months. :D
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    As long as you stay healthy and active - age is just a number.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Same for me, actually! For now, I hate having the late birthday out of all my friends...though I'm sure when we're all older I can rub it in their face :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    You only get to a certain point
    And then you start going backwards
    At least that's been my experience
    And I'm enjoying it :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    My niece is 20 today.

I think she's grown up pretty well so far - good head on her shoulders, future wide open - I have high hopes for her as her life continues.

(could say the same about you too ;) )
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    hedonist wrote:
    My niece is 20 today.

I think she's grown up pretty well so far - good head on her shoulders, future wide open - I have high hopes for her as her life continues.

(could say the same about you too ;) )

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    It's good, it's bad

Just like at any point in life. Give and take
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Just turned 29. Can't believe this is the last year in my 20s.
    Same here. I think some of my friends are freaking out about turning 30. Doesn't bother me at all...except for looking in the mirror and seeing that I already need to be using Just For Men.
  • Rambis35Rambis35 Posts: 235
    I turn 30 in a little over two weeks. I don't feel old, but I do kind of feel like 30 snuck up on me.
  • Rambis35Rambis35 Posts: 235
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by Rambis35 on
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    I'm 31. I dearly miss college days as there was absolutely no responsibility other than to study. That said, I also like the salary I'm currently making. :D Single dude, making good money, travel all the time, in good shape,...life is good! :D
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Telling concert stories with younger coworkers the other day, I started one with "ya man, at Ozzfest '99.."...and they all burst out laughing. I had no idea what happened :lol: was like...uuhh...what? They all started telling me how old they were in 1999 :roll: Doesn't feel like that long ago. I was the same age as these guys when I went to that show (24).

I like some things about getting old(er)....yes, women in their 30's are...hmm..a lot less inhibited, and a little less crazy? :P
    I gotta say tho...in my experience...there was a much bigger selection in my 20's.
    Find a good one that decade, and keep her :lol:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    mca47 wrote:
    I'm 31. I dearly miss college days as there was absolutely no responsibility other than to study. That said, I also like the salary I'm currently making. :D Single dude, making good money, travel all the time, in good shape,...life is good! :D
    What's crazy is that I had to pause a minute and actually THINK of how old I actually am! :lol:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    stay the hell off of my yard!
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i just started riding my bike to work and i get nervous if i have to jump a curb or something cause my knees/everything else is beat to shit. and it's just a lot harder overall than i remember. (haven't had a bike for the last 13 years)

youth is wasted on the young
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Getting older isn't bad. You can yell at more people. :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    What's crazy is that I had to pause a minute and actually THINK of how old I actually am! :lol:
    A couple weeks ago I was asked how old I was....I flip-flopped between 37 and 38 a few times, then actually had to do the math :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mca47 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    A couple weeks ago I was asked how old I was....I flip-flopped between 37 and 38 a few times, then actually had to do the math :lol:

I have actually had to do that before. Sad isn't it. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

I have actually had to do that before. Sad isn't it. :lol:
    At least I turned out to be the younger of the two ages :lol: