Options

bloke pull on stage at end of EV gig

guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
edited August 2012 in The Porch
at the end of the gig some bloke got pull on stage by the security did any one else see this and if so wot happened ??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ChristelChristel Posts: 50
    If you're talking about London 2, it was a girl. I thnk she wanted to dance with Ed but security got to her very quickly. Nice try though.
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 835
    I saw that at the end of Night 1 --- quite a long time after the end...

Didn't see him get on stage but I saw what looked like him being pulled back stage.

I guessed he had tried to get back stage and was getting his reckoning from security...
    Hope everyone was ok
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 835
    guypjfreak wrote:
    at the end of the gig some bloke got pull on stage by the security did any one else see this and if so wot happened ??

BTW -- I used to live in Alderholt, East Dorset!!
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    I saw that at the end of Night 1 --- quite a long time after the end...

Didn't see him get on stage but I saw what looked like him being pulled back stage.

I guessed he had tried to get back stage and was getting his reckoning from security...
    Hope everyone was ok
    lol im from BMTH old son about 30mins from Alderholt :D

yea i was told he was trying to get the set list but it was quite a bit after show so i thought that abit unlikely ...i did how ever thought that he MAY be luckly enough to meet EV cos the way the security were going they were being abit on the rough side and i dont reckon EV would have liked that if you know wot i mean .......... :D