* Amsterdam 26/06/2012 SETLIST THREAD *

Comments

• javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    edited June 2012
    drsluggo wrote:
    http://instagr.am/p/MWk9tvpnEt/ -Official setlist

They really carved the setlist up... anyone see what they changed?

immortality after lukin, of the girl before just breathe and replaced by last kiss

public image and jeremy left out, same as of the earth, baba and alive before indifference, RITFW instead of all of them

548711_3810339090290_993060561_n.jpg
    Post edited by javis el errante on
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• GilbertoGilberto Posts: 30
    Holy shit!!!!! :o

I'd better start saving cos if the setlists keep coming like this I'll need to get every damn bootleg for the tour. Amazing stuff and great work relaying all the songs guys :P . So jealous of everyone that's getting to see the rest of the tour, the Manchester gigs seem so long ago already :(
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    fuck..ill do the the review in a min..whata fuckin show..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    another show i was in.. :fp: ,was in the setlist off the girl and skip it..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    "be well ,have fun,get stone.."Eddie Vedder

"Sorry,can i touch your boobs? /"Dimitris :fp: :lol::lol:
    ok..\
    band was on fire..,,amazing energy..\
    Eddie voice perfect..
    the venue amazing sound..one of the best i ever be,like o2 london..
    the line was fucked up even we had number.
    \yeah i had a number..
    ofcousre cos im sexy i had 69... :lol:

so all,cool,the dutch fans was cool..
    all organize inside,,was easy to go front and back..
    i got Brain of j..o man..i couldnt believe was in the set..!!!!!

no sygnal inside,,mobile.
    anyway..
    eddie talked in dutch and told us we need to write history.. :lol::lol:
    better thingds was in the setlist,..amazing..beautiful..and dedicate to all the kids the band having..was all in the venue..\
    and ed said all the kids wanna live in DAM cis ..
    ok,he said ill stop there,for not alert the security..and think im doing bad parenting.. :lol:
    the second encore they say they change the setlist and we do request,,that was so cool..
    thats why they play smile and green disease..they skip long road as opener and skip of the girl...grgrggrgrg\
    from 1st encore...\
    eddie gave his lighter to lando from italy and he ask it back to light a cigarete and throw back again..

the solo at Rats.....OMG.....mike distoy us...

at Black.......i think was one of the best solo of the last decade....at porch he hold the guitar...
    like a machine gun..hehehhehe

Seriously ..if this guy isnt God...then i dont know what the fuck God is...
    and a serious question for the crowd in the pit area..

who the fuck does mosp pit during the fixer??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    so..After keep on rockin mike throw his t-shirt and a girl grab it..from Israel..
    was a red shirt of easy street records...
    so when i saw that girl after the show..and she said,hey Dimi i got mike shirt..

i just said..can i touch your boobs?? :fp: :fp: :fp: :lol:

ofcourse she said yes..hehhehehehehehehehe..
    Carey wrote:
    em jot wrote:
    Man I wanted Brain...
    I KNOW! :o

I know someone else who did too 8-)

Yay!!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    ;)
    Carey wrote:
    em jot wrote:
    Ok, this is fun :D
    Dimi just called me and asked me "Can I touch your boobs" :lol:
    He said you all gonna know what that means :lol::lol::lol:

(He wasn't getting any of my messages, he didn't even know if we're getting his :o He started to getting my texts when they left the venue. I guess we were lucky then :) )

I think it means.............he wants to touch your boobs -- I don't know any other Greeklish translation!! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    This looks like a good setlist. :)

I'm sorry I was so busy today and couldn't watch it as it was happening!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    Thanks Em and Dimi...
    I had to leave half way through the feed to go get alcohol and drink lots of it.... I think I will save all my money for future tours from now on.... Amazing set --- AGAIN!!! :D:D
    I'm so happy for everyone who was there!!

Quick question for Dimi, people were asking if there was a special area in the front of stage, or if it was everywhere for everyone??
    eyejacker wrote:
    Thanks Em and Dimi...
    I had to leave half way through the feed to go get alcohol and drink lots of it.... I think I will save all my money for future tours from now on.... Amazing set --- AGAIN!!! :D:D

Quick question for Dimi, people were asking if there was a special area in the front of stage, or if it was everywhere for everyone??
    10c had its pit..so we had barrieds in our backs..after 10 c memebrs get in,,the they ey people with out wristbands to get in this area as well
    eyejacker wrote:
    Thanks Em and Dimi...

10c had its pit..so we had barrieds in our backs..after 10 c memebrs get in,,the they ey people with out wristbands to get in this area as well

Thanks Dimi... :D
    I'm excited to hear tomorrow's setlist...
    I cannot imagine how you are...
    :mrgreen:
    eyejacker wrote:
    eyejacker wrote:
    Thanks Em and Dimi...

Thanks Dimi... :D
    I'm excited to hear tomorrow's setlist...
    I cannot imagine how you are...
    hehe..was great show,,setlist was great..and greek flag was up and down at keep on rockin...
    alot of greeks at the show today.. :)
  • drewdawgqdrewdawgq Posts: 168
    Even with the loss of Of the Girl and Immortality I would say this is easily the best setlist of the European tour so far.
    Tread Lightly.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    so..After keep on rockin mike throw his t-shirt and a girl grab it..from Israel..
    was a red shirt of easy street records...
    so when i saw that girl after the show..and she said,hey Dimi i got mike shirt..

i just said..can i touch your boobs?? :fp: :fp: :fp: :lol:

ofcourse she said yes..hehhehehehehehehehe..

hehe!!
  • drewdawgq wrote:
    Even with the loss of Of the Girl and Immortality I would say this is easily the best setlist of the European tour so far.

yuuuuuupp :thumbup:
    btw..of the earth was at the setlist and skip it
    hehe..was great show,,setlist was great..and greek flag was up and down at keep on rockin...

AWESOME!!
    Lots of Greeks coming to Berlin too, I think... I'm flying with a Greek girl on Monday morning, and we never met.
    And some friends of friends in Stockholm...

FORGET THE CRISIS!!!
    KEEP ON ROCKING!!!!!
    GO SEE PEARL JAM!!!!
    eyejacker wrote:

AWESOME!!
    Lots of Greeks coming to Berlin too, I think... I'm flying with a Greek girl on Monday morning, and we never met.

FORGET THE CRISIS!!!
    KEEP ON ROCKING!!!!!
    GO SEE PEARL JAM!!!!
    must be Rania her name?im given my spare from berlin show,toi rania,she is fklying on moday :)
    someone tape black?can upload it in youtube..omg..u will get crazy with the solo..
    omg...
    eyejacker wrote:

AWESOME!!

FORGET THE CRISIS!!!
    KEEP ON ROCKING!!!!!
    GO SEE PEARL JAM!!!!
    must be Rania her name?im given my spare from berlin show,toi rania,she is fklying on moday :)

Ioanna Pap... She's on the Greek Facebook club...
    someone tape black?can upload it in youtube..omg..u will get crazy with the solo..
    omg...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxFshZfnmNE&feature=plcp
    eyejacker wrote:
    [

Ioanna Pap... She's on the Greek Facebook club...
    hehehehheeehe...ask her ...how is sgouus????hehhehehehehehehehehehehe

give her a hug from me..she is a good friend
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    and they say that when they play a 2 or more night stint at the same venue, the 2nd night is usually better, if thats the case tonight, then hold onto your seatbelts folks, as its gonna get crazy. :lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Love reading this and reliving last night! And yes, it was a great set and wonderful to see Eddie adjusting it to his mood and ours!
    Pinkpop 92 - Amsterdam 96 - Arnhem 2006 - Nijmegen 2007 - Rotterdam 2009- Nijmegen 2010 - Lima 2011 - Amsterdam I 2012 - Amsterdam II 2012
  • TimoRitzenTimoRitzen Posts: 147
    Amazing set list it was yesterday. Thank God (or Eddie, wich is the same thing :P ) they played Black! that was my personal highlight of the evening.

Looking forward to friday at the Werchter festival in Belgium where I`ll be seeing them again. Hope they`ll do Betterman and Alive :D

Got the poster and the "event t-shirt" as well. Really like the poster, wich I`ll have framed. Like the fact that it only has the date of the 26th on there, so that there`ll be another poster for the the concert of tonight.