Options

Not receiving notifications

curlygirly9curlygirly9 Vancouver, WA Posts: 1,872
edited June 2012 in Technical Stuff and Help
Hi everyone,

For some reason, all of a sudden I haven't been receiving the email notifications when there are new posts to a thread I've subscribed to. It's really getting irritating, and I won't be on the board much if this keeps happening. Is anyone else having this problem? :? Thanks -Alex
Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hi everyone,

For some reason, all of a sudden I haven't been receiving the email notifications when there are new posts to a thread I've subscribed to. It's really getting irritating, and I won't be on the board much if this keeps happening. Is anyone else having this problem? :? Thanks -Alex

Haha..what have you done to yoour computer..haha..
    Sydney Ent Centre: 10/03/1995

All the rusted signs we ignore thoughout our lives
    Choosing the shiny ones instead
  • Options
    curlygirly9curlygirly9 Vancouver, WA Posts: 1,872
    Thanks for the help, Tracey :fp:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    email the 10c. i think that's just one of the several glitches that they'll need to work out when moving beyond Beta mode.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    why would you want email's.

just click view your posts when you visit the site....brings up all the threads you have posted in
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    why would you want email's.

just click view your posts when you visit the site....brings up all the threads you have posted in

Where do you do this?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    I have the notifications off..ehehehehehehehehehe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”