Options

Wish me luck

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Heading off to small claims court versus my ex and it kind of sucks. She owes me money and it's an open and shut case but it still sucks. Unfortunately this is a girl I would welcome back with open arms in a heartbeat. Just sucks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Oh I am sorry for your situation,I'd also do the same,two years down the line,it does indeed suck arse!

Good luck :)
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    :(

Sorry to hear that man, hope it all goes well!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    DS1119 wrote:
    Heading off to small claims court versus my ex and it kind of sucks. She owes me money and it's an open and shut case but it still sucks. Unfortunately this is a girl I would welcome back with open arms in a heartbeat. Just sucks.

....Then open them up!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    hope all goes well
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Good luck...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    I wish upon you luck (good)
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

....Then open them up!

Peace

They're open just that I'm the one stuck in the past. Not her. Sucks loving someone who doesn't love you back. 8 years wasted and it's ripping me that I have to face her in a court of law...that I have to prover her wrong but it is what it is. Oh well.
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,962
    That is a shitty situation to be in, good luck!
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    DS1119 wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

....Then open them up!

Peace

They're open just that I'm the one stuck in the past. Not her. Sucks loving someone who doesn't love you back. 8 years wasted and it's ripping me that I have to face her in a court of law...that I have to prover her wrong but it is what it is. Oh well.

I can understand what you are saying and it IS very tough but you'll get through it and move forward. Music will help and i wish for you all the best.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Good luck sir, try to not let your emotions get the better of you (from what you've said already)
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    good luck man! Hopefully you do get your money back.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I blame the teachers !
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    make sure you have it all in writing, or at least say it was a loan and never imply, suggest or refer to it as a gift.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Good luck!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Sorry to hear this. Good luck.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    wapner.png
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,427
    you claim it was a loan, but she claims it was a gift?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i know nothing about the case, but i think she will win.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Best of luck to you.... :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Update?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    What a horrible position to be in. Hope it goes well for you.
  • Options
    he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    hope all goes well for you, DS...definitely a difficult situation. Hope all goes well.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Is this going to be on Wapner? :corn:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Good luck, DS!
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

I was thinking the same thing ;)

but seriously..good luck...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

I was thinking Judge Judy...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    RKCNDY wrote:

I was thinking Judge Judy...

RKCNDY, if you'd just give him the money back, this drama would all be over.

Unless... it was a gift.

:lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    Just got out. She brought a lawyer friend with her and she's counter suing me now for some of my property. I think I out lawyered them though (sales training comes in handy sometimes). Won't know the judges decision for up to thirty days. It sucks arguing with someone you don't want to argue with thought.
    She also brought that asshole julie who's toothbrush I threw in the shitter last year. I truly can't stand her. Oh well. I'm at my favorite Italian joint in the smalbany area...loportos...drowning my sorrows in pasta and beer. If youre close stop by. I'll buy you a beer.
  • Options
    :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    You gotta be kidding me. That sucks man. What sucks even worse is 81 called it.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925