Options

Steak and potato eaters enter here

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    he was/is looking for it.... :mrgreen:

:lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    tongiht was some weird chicken soup bean combo thing

actually pretty tasty
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    11:45 and you have to bump the steak and potatos thread. Now I'm hungry as fuck. Thanks a lot. :fp: :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    11:45 and you have to bump the steak and potatos thread. Now I'm hungry as fuck. Thanks a lot. :fp: :lol:

in fairness to me, i'm on central time
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

in fairness to me, i'm on central time

Still. :fp:
  • Options
    steak.gif
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I chopped up a sirloin, marinating it in some cooking wine, blueberry juice, garlic salt, ginger, pepper and onion salt. Going to make a stir fry tomorrow with some red onion and green peppers. And some brown rice.
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Threw some NY Strips on the grill in the rain last night. Some corn on the cob, fries and garlic bread to go with. Mmm, mmm, good!
    #FHP
  • Options
    voidofman wrote:
    I chopped up a sirloin, marinating it in some cooking wine, blueberry juice, garlic salt, ginger, pepper and onion salt. Going to make a stir fry tomorrow with some red onion and green peppers. And some brown rice.

that sounds tasty
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    Threw some NY Strips on the grill in the rain last night. Some corn on the cob, fries and garlic bread to go with. Mmm, mmm, good!

mmm, love me some inclement weather grilling...seperates the men from the boys
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    81 wrote:
    Horos wrote:

you men and your endless strive to be macho :lol::lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Horos wrote:

you men and your endless strive to be macho :lol::lol:

the best is to grill when it's snowing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    you guys are really making me hungry now

81, you sound like my brother in law, he grills all year long too. :D

nothing wrong with that though
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    you guys are really making me hungry now

81, you sound like my brother in law, he grills all year long too. :D

nothing wrong with that though

His George Foreman Grill doesn't count

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    I want some steak.
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,960
    Just finished a Ribeye and some mash potatoes. Soooo tasty!
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    Have 3 one inch thick NY Strips going to bbq and have some country style(skin on) fries.

And some canned corn to ruin the mood.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    Have 3 one inch thick NY Strips going to bbq and have some country style(skin on) fries.

You had me unitl canned corn. :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    I want some tube steak.
    disgusting man
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Horos wrote:

At least you admit the ruin.

Sweet corn in husk, wrapped in foil, grill for 40 minutes or so
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I want some tube steak.
    disgusting man

:nono:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Horos wrote:

I prefer boiling it.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Horos wrote:

I prefer boiling it.
    Your likes were nulled and voided with the catsup debacle
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Dont know if this qualifies.. But I ate a can of corned beef hash this morning. Raw. With a cigarette hanging out of my mouth and a Pabst Blue Ribbion in my free hand..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Your likes are applauded with the addition of ketchup

Fixed
  • Options
    My 20 yo daughter and her boyfriend and 1 yo son moved out today. As well as our roommate. So me and the wife and 16 yo son kind of celebrated.

Steak was FN awesome!!! Wife likes hers well done(sin) and bitched about the outside burn. Son and I enjoyed ours with ketchup.....................on the fries. ;)
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    My 20 yo daughter and her boyfriend and 1 yo son moved out today. As well as our roommate. So me and the wife and 16 yo son kind of celebrated.

Steak was FN awesome!!! Wife likes hers well done(sin) and bitched about the outside burn. Son and I enjoyed ours with ketchup.....................on the fries. ;)

Talk of steak, fries, and ketchup is not good for me this late. What time is breakfast tomorrow? :lol:
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,960
    Grilling a Ribeye steak with some diced potatoes shredded cheese & bacon bits wrapped in foil on the top rack of the BBQ right now while drinking a beer.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Mmmm steak, as long as it's bloody as hell.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    DS1119 wrote:
    Horos wrote:

Talk of steak, fries, and ketchup is not good for me this late. What time is breakfast tomorrow? :lol:
    mmmmm steak & eggs
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce