Options

For sale: Pic Discs **updated**

Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
12" Clear Jeremy single Mint $50
12" Stone Temple Pilots Sex Type Thing picture disc Mint $35
12" Red Hot Chili Peppers Higher Ground picture disc Mint....$35

***Price includes shipping in the lower 48 with delivery confirmation/tracking , International shipping will be a bit more*** Goodies and such always added.... ;)
"It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    I'll give you a box of chocolates & a hug for the Riot Act ;). Best of luck buddy!!! Somebody grab this
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    I'll give you a box of chocolates & a hug for the Riot Act ;). Best of luck buddy!!! Somebody grab this
    Aww. That hug made me almost want to give you my copy. Almost ;)
  • Options
    Alright screw it...Chocolate and hugs it is... ;)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Ha!!!
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    Alright screw it...Chocolate and hugs it is... ;)

Easy now boys - we all know where chocolates and hugs lead..... :nono: :lol:
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    I'll give you 2 hugs & a box of chocolates For your copy SuMay

Suziemay wrote:
    Aww. That hug made me almost want to give you my copy. Almost ;)
  • Options
    Oh poor Timmy, we've really derailed this thread..... Just start over buddy & lock us out of the thread :).
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    You can lock them out but here I come. I'll run this baby right off the tracks, just give me a few Dogfish 120's!
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Ha,Ha, Ha!!!! :)
    You can lock them out but here I come. I'll run this baby right off the tracks, just give me a few Dogfish 120's!
  • Options
    Nah...This makes it more fun ;)
    I'm thinking chocolates from you for lp 1 and hugs from Su for lp2..;)
    Ha!!
    I'll keep the jacket and send it out for sigs once Sleevie is complete.. ;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Very nice, sleevie is on a snails pace but she'll pick up steam once Paul & SuMay get her to Amsterdam!!!!
    Nah...This makes it more fun ;)
    I'm thinking chocolates from you for lp 1 and hugs from Su for lp2..;)
    Ha!!
    I'll keep the jacket and send it out for sigs once Sleevie is complete.. ;)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,380
    SSSSSLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Bump...

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Thursday morning bump..... :corn:
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    3 hugs and 2 boxes of chocolates, Robley ;)

And Sleevie's options to get to the Europe shows I think are to go with Paul starting in Manchester, then handoff to me in Berlin (but Sleevie will miss Prague), or you can send to me and she can start her tour in Prague but she will then miss all the shows before that.
  • Options
    3 hugs & 2 boxes of Chocolate it is for RA :D. Yes I'll get her to Paul so she can experience most of Europe 8-)
    Suziemay wrote:
    3 hugs and 2 boxes of chocolates, Robley ;)

And Sleevie's options to get to the Europe shows I think are to go with Paul starting in Manchester, then handoff to me in Berlin (but Sleevie will miss Prague), or you can send to me and she can start her tour in Prague but she will then miss all the shows before that.
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Bump for a good dude. If I didnt already have these I'd hit you up.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    PSUS2H wrote:
    Bump for a good dude. If I didnt already have these I'd hit you up.

;) Thanks buddy...

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Rangers Goal bump!!!!!!!!! :)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Should've known you were a Blueshirt fan :x

Here's a bump but for the Sens to knock your asses out.
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Should've known you were a Blueshirt fan :x

Here's a bump but for the Sens to knock your asses out.

Haha...I'll take the bump...
    ;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    PKTrekGirlPKTrekGirl Posts: 747
    If I had any money left I'd consider it. But after all these poster and teeshirt sales...and RSD, my pockets are empty. :lol:

I'd love to get ahold of a Riot Act...but for your sake, I hope you sell it before I can scrounge the $$ together.

Good luck and a bump!
  • Options
    Sunday funday bump...

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Someone better buy this before I make Timmy send it to Dallas bump :D
  • Options
    Goodnight Bump.. ;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Pretty early for a goodnight bump....
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Pretty early for a goodnight bump....

Like I just told my kids "No more video games, Shut up and go to sleep, its a schoolnight!" :lol::lol:
    Now daddy lays in bed and plays on phone.. ;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Mondays suck bump.... :(

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Mondays suck bump.... :(
    Yeah, no kidding :x
  • Options
    Bump for the STP & Ript Act :)