Options

RAFFLE UPDATE

13»

Comments

• Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    you'll have to add the YouTube link to the op. if you add it to the end it'll take the suspense away as everyone will be congratulating the winner

Good call. Soon as that vid is posted, I don't wanna talk to ANY OF YOU until I've viewed it haha.
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    We are LIVE!!!!
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    GREAT FKN JOB! AND SOUNDTRACK.. ;)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    GREAT FKN JOB! AND SOUNDTRACK.. ;)
    Thanks bro. I will be posting a formal list of who won what later. Congrats to all, and a big ol' "Thank Youse!"
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    :thumbup:

I watched the whole thing even though I was drawn midway!
  • Options
    jamburger wrote:
    :thumbup:

I watched the whole thing even though I was drawn midway!

Me too, but I was at the way way back ...Just like my seats at the garden ;) That was great!
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    moliver8moliver8 Posts: 97
    What did everyone win?
    I bought 2 tickets and got the copy of Legend and the Keychain/7".
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Liam Finn :D

1 off the big prize, I think I noticed some trick photography...maybe a redraw :lol:

Thanks Fly! That was fun
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Edved007Edved007 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 1,020
    I was the lucky man with the 6 of spades! I had two and pulled the REM 7" as well. Obvioulsy I'm jacked I pulled the white backspacer but this was a lot of fun regardless. I might utilize this method when I have some things I need to clear out. Very cool, and thanks for putting this together so organized, awesome! What a great last day at the job!

Josh.
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,833
    Waaaaaaay fun raffle :D . Mostest funnest one yet 8-) . Lots of cool stuff included in the raffle. I scored the Girls heart-shaped vinyl....not familiar w/ their stuff, but considering the OP's other taste in music I'll be getting to know them. Kudos OP for the creative and well thought out system. Love the TMR cards :mrgreen:. Best of luck to you and yours on getting the roof problem fixed.
  • Options
    rjwhite19rjwhite19 Posts: 574
    Girls are a great band! You'll like!

I scored the Pete townsend autograph lp jacket........it was what I was gunning for so I'm quite happy. But regardless, the draw itself was a great idea and well run. Hope to see more!
    Montreal 2003. Halifax 2005. EV Montreal 2008. Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011 1 & 2 London 2013. Quebec City 2016. Ottawa 2016
    Fenway 2016 1 & 2
  • Options
    Scored the radiohead and AIC/ Soundgarden package!! Love it!

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Scored the Blitzen Trapper- War is Placebo, Bush-Little Things (5"), Death Cab-In Living Stereo, Queen-Keep... and the Dr. Dog "Shame Shame" LP.

AWESOME RAFFLE, so fun!! I agree with edved007, this method would be great when it's time to unload some of my stuff (not to steal your thunder, fly :D ) . And a great way for flyinwhole313 to raise some funds... win/win.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,420
    edited March 2012
    Got the 7" bundle (not #7...sorry for the confusion), as well as the French Kicks vinyl
    I am LOOKING for the REM bundle, so if you have it, I am all ears!
    Post edited by JOEJOEJOE on
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    i got #9 and 17.
  • Options
    ISO 22 and 24.. :lol::lol:;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    P J PP J P Posts: 22
    Thanks for putting ths together! Fantastic idea and well executed.

Both my cards were sitting on either side of the card that got pulled for the white backspacer. Always a bridesmaid, it seems... :lol:

Instead I got the Mojo mag and the Possum Dixon/Ryan Adams. I'm open to trades - PM me!
  • Options
    PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    Got The Doors bundle. Very happy. :D

Bravo on a very well conducted raffle! Thanks Ralph!
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    gotsome420gotsome420 Posts: 528
    3 and 23 Unlce Niel and R.E.M.
  • Options
    First of all, great freaking idea and thank you so much. It was fun.

I picked up packages #8 and 14. Wish I had the Backspacer and was only one off, but that's okay. I already have one.

Now, I also already have the x-mas single so if anyone wants to trade let me know. I'll take it regardless, but if anyone is interested in a trade just drop me a line.
  • Options
    capo205capo205 Posts: 23
    Here´s 22

The Whites Stripes are coming to Spain...
  • Options
    10 and 13 here... not a huge Cat Stevens fan, if anyone else is...
  • Options
    This was cool. I hope everyone is happy with their winnings! These will all ship out over the next week. Enjoy your weekend.
  • Options
    I'd be very interested in hearing what other's experience has been in receiving their items from this sale. Please post or PM. Thank you.
  • Options
    jamburger wrote:
    I'd be very interested in hearing what other's experience has been in receiving their items from this sale. Please post or PM. Thank you.

Received my items with a BUNCH of freebies, stickers, other weird stuff, which is always a nice touch. This was a great idea, more than just a shot at a white BS - received some great records too! And most of all, it was actually FUN! Yes I knew I might get crap I didn't want, but in the end it worked out and it was enjoyable. Kudos to Ralph for setting this up, I'm sure it took plenty of his time to ship out everything and organize it. Great guy to trade/buy vinyl from, all good from my perspective.
  • Options
    adusick wrote:
    jamburger wrote:

Received my items with a BUNCH of freebies, stickers, other weird stuff, which is always a nice touch. This was a great idea, more than just a shot at a white BS - received some great records too! And most of all, it was actually FUN! Yes I knew I might get crap I didn't want, but in the end it worked out and it was enjoyable. Kudos to Ralph for setting this up, I'm sure it took plenty of his time to ship out everything and organize it. Great guy to trade/buy vinyl from, all good from my perspective.

Hopefully you get the other vinyl you purchased from him too.
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    i recieved my package from him. no problems at all.
  • Options
    gotsome420gotsome420 Posts: 528
    JK36392 wrote:

Same here, everything showed up in Canada in tact with a couple of extras.

Thanks again
  • Options
    JK36392 wrote:

Yup..Couldn't have been happier. Got 2 packages of great wax with a bunch of extra stickers and cards and such...3 Radiohead sealed 12" singles, 3 7" singles, deadhead sticker, PJ stickers, absolutely awesome package.... Very happy.

MLMF NYC