Options

Where Ya At Jersey,..phili U Too!!!!

tiklemynauseatiklemynausea Posts: 102
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Pearl Jam Show's Mad Love For Jersey,..i Was Lucky Enough To See Them 7 Times Since Sep 05....all Within Like 50 Miles From Each Other,..tweeter Center Is In Jersey...the Shity Part(camden)ya Might Have Heard Of The Shit Hole Of A Town That Is,haaaa,i Think They Came In First, For A Fucked Up Place Where You'll Get Jacked Award's?some Shit!..fuck Do I Know?if Ya Live There,..hang In There,it'll Get Better:)...enough Already,w.t.fuck Was I Even Talkin About? That's That A.d.d. Kickin In High Gear's,with A Lil Bit Of Mother Nature's Bud's,...so Anyway,where's The Jersey Fan's....c'mon Man..your Makin Us Look Bad...yeah U Bro,..post A Thread,if Ya Get Kicked Off,keep Coming Back, It Work's When Ya Work It,........whoever Understood That Phrase,..how Long Ya Been In The Program,....haaaaaa....i Love Each And Everyone Of U Pearl Jamily Happy People.......dont It Make U Smile:)...u Miss Me Already.....j/f-in Around,..i Do,....thanx To All The People Who Smoked Up With Me In The Parkin Lot,..thanx To The Girl On June The 3rd...who Flashed Her Tities!!! Shout Out To Only Having 2 Mother Fuckin Porta-potties,john's However The Fuck U Say It?..everyone Know's Continental Did'nt Have The Greatest Plumbing Going On,first And The Third,c'mon Who Left That Big Nasty Dump In The John?....alright,dont Get All Fucky On Me,..relax,..chill Out,cause If Ya Really New Me,i'd Blow Your Mind....so F-in Just Remember...alright,gotta Go Take My Med's...c'ya Soon.......me
Now we got a fuckin fight up here,what there's a republican in the audience,what's going on? Eddie(Randell's Island N.Y 96)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    my head hurts from reading all that

i gotta go take some asprin and lay down for a bit
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • Options
    What the fuck, man...
    When this just feels like spinning plates.