Girl in the office hates PJ

iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
in particular, Eds voice. She can't stand it. I get the death glare everytime I have some PJ playing. I told her Ed has one of the best voices ever in rock n roll. She said he sounds old and boring, however, she likes Chris Cornell's voice though she admittedly couldn't name a song. We then proceeded to discuss that we could never go on a road trip together as I'd insist that some PJ be played.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Shoot her. :P
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    DS1119 wrote:

I say slash her tires... It's less drastic LOL
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Pamela0222 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol: The one day I was listening to a concert on PJ Radio and she was sitting there, no headphones on, then after about an hour, just called me out on it. The next day I wore a PJ shirt just for her.
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    Listen to ITW or Ukulele songs...maybe she will come around. ;)
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    I once worked for a guy who argued with me that Ashlee Simpson was a better singer than Eddie. Needless to say I quit that fakkin' job.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    I once worked for a guy who argued with me that Ashlee Simpson was a better singer than Eddie. Needless to say I quit that fakkin' job.

Skip the tires and shoot THIS guy!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol: The one day I was listening to a concert on PJ Radio and she was sitting there, no headphones on, then after about an hour, just called me out on it. The next day I wore a PJ shirt just for her.

LOL change her screensaver to a pic of Eddie!!!
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Better yet, change all the start-up sounds on her computer to PJ clips :lol:
  • Heisenberg wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

:lol:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Pamela0222 wrote:

Thats a great idea! A buddy and I once did that to a fellow coworker who hated Neil Young. We put a pic of him on the screensaver with "I dream about going to Sugar Mountain with Neil."
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    milton1.jpg
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

:lol:

Could you imagine this girl's face if when she booted up her computer tomorrow morning it blasted "F#@k Me In The Brain"? :lol:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

:thumbup:
  • You can't hear it, but right now I'm chanting DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

To all the above :D
    DS1119 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

:thumbup:

It wasn't just the Ashlee Simpson thing but honestly if you look up douchebag in the dictionary, this guy's face will be smiling back at you.

Ok, she's off at a work conference this week, but that'll give me some time to think how i'm going to sneak onto her computer when she's away from her desk.
  • Heisenberg wrote:

It wasn't just the Ashlee Simpson thing but honestly if you look up douchebag in the dictionary, this guy's face will be smiling back at you.

The fact that it's a guy thats into Simpson makes it that much worse.

Ok, she's off at a work conference this week, but that'll give me some time to think how i'm going to sneak onto her computer when she's away from her desk.

Shhhh....We'll keep your secret!! :thumbup:
    You can't hear it, but right now I'm chanting DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

I want updates... and visual aids ;)
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    I don't care how cute she is, she's dead on the inside :lol::lol:
    Like I originally said...shoot her. :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited February 2012
    we cant all be with the best in this life...
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    she obviously needs hearing aids
    or psychiatric help
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    She doesn't like Pearl Jam? So the fricking what? :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    lots of people don't like Ed's voice but this mostly cause they remember the beginning
    when words were hard to understand ...

his voice is more beautiful now
    the evolution
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    eMMI wrote:

that's what i was thinking :lol: fuck, i don't even like them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    I never wear PJ's, I sleep nude
  • eMMI wrote:

It's not so much that she doesn't like PJ that bothers me, its that I can't listen on my computer with my speakers on without getting dirty looks. Or, she jams earbuds in and gets all huffy.
  • in particular, Eds voice. She can't stand it. I get the death glare everytime I have some PJ playing. I told her Ed has one of the best voices ever in rock n roll. She said he sounds old and boring, however, she likes Chris Cornell's voice though she admittedly couldn't name a song. We then proceeded to discuss that we could never go on a road trip together as I'd insist that some PJ be played.

Why would you actually care what her musical preferences are?
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    It's okay, not everyone can have sophisticated ears like us.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2