I'm hoping some of you may enjoy it...I certainly do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEoLnijDvv0
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    frazba wrote:
    I'm hoping some of you may enjoy it...I certainly do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEoLnijDvv0
    This is such a beautiful album! I have it on mp3 which is a shame because it's the kind of album you would love to have a vinyl copy of. I'm amazed to see this crop up here!! :o Good taste man!! ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • frazbafrazba Posts: 601
    Trying to break this kind of stuff, KC, Karine Polwart, James Yorkston etc, out of Scotland, I've found a few Karine fans in the US but thats about it. I sat next to KC's girlfriend (HMS Ginafore) at Wilco in Glasgow a couple of months ago, very nice people. Love what they're trying to do at Fence.
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    this is fucking awesome... I love it...

please, provide me a website to get this...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• this is fucking awesome... I love it...

google worked well for me
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
    this is fucking awesome... I love it...

google worked well for me

google works for me as well, but I am quite lazy...

speaking of google, have you read the filter bubble?

Really glad you enjoyed it Javis. There's a lot of good stuff coming from Fence Records,a tiny record label in Fife (Scotland), seriously DIY and lo-fi.

http://www.fencerecords.com/
    Another band on Fence that I enjoy, not for everyone but you never know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6qrEmvrn4c
    frazba wrote:
    Really glad you enjoyed it Javis. There's a lot of good stuff coming from Fence Records,a tiny record label in Fife (Scotland), seriously DIY and lo-fi.

http://www.fencerecords.com/

yeah, that song is great, I listened to 4 or 5 times a day... tomorrow I'll start with the others... I am waiting for a reply from Domino UK, asked about shipping quotes and combined shipping, I have the intention of buying the 7", 12" and EP vinyl... on the other hand, I didn't enjoy ENPOC, however, any other suggestion from Fence Records artists? When I bought the Neon Bible vinyl, I saw the coupon code for the download, and I got drown on Merge Records extensive catalog, there a lots of albums for streaming, in full, I learnt about many bands and bought many vinyls from them...

I haven't got any reply from domino yet, but I'm still streaming their music via you tube...

I haven't got any reply from domino yet, but I'm still streaming their music via you tube...

You wouldn't think it would take much to email you, do they want to sell stuff at all? I know Domino are a far bigger label than Fence and handle some quite successful artists (Franz Ferdinand, Arctic Monkeys etc). I sent for stuff from Fence and received it within a week (OK, I'm not in South America!!!) along with a very grateful handwritten note, try contacting Fence directly, I bet you get a quick reply.

As for suggestions, try The Pictish Trail, HMS Ginafore, Lone Pigeon and King Creosote on his own is fantastic as well.
    frazba wrote:

You wouldn't think it would take much to email you, do they want to sell stuff at all? I know Domino are a far bigger label than Fence and handle some quite successful artists (Franz Ferdinand, Arctic Monkeys etc). I sent for stuff from Fence and received it within a week (OK, I'm not in South America!!!) along with a very grateful handwritten note, try contacting Fence directly, I bet you get a quick reply.

As for suggestions, try The Pictish Trail, HMS Ginafore, Lone Pigeon and King Creosote on his own is fantastic as well.

will do both... thanks frazba...

No problem, apologies for the slow responses, I had a lot of stuff going on, wasn't really paying attention.
    don't worry, we all have things we gotta do... haven't checked FENCE Records yet...