Alone, restless..

frazbafrazba Posts: 601
edited January 2012 in The Porch
On my own for New Year, anyone else out there in the same boat?
I hate to sound like a sad bastard but ...talk to me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    well, I got into a fight with one of my friends this week. The one whos hosting the party tonight. Guess what?! I'm not going.....

But, plan B, some volunteering for "Red Nose" (http://operationnezrouge.com/en/home.html) with another friend, and then, crashing a party around 1-2-3h am, dont know yet! And maybe no party at all.

Anyway, have a great evening. And most of all A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :mrgreen:

Today is just like yesterday or tomorrow! Only the number change... ;)

Cheers!!
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • frazbafrazba Posts: 601
    Happy new year to you to, hope you have a great night, and thanks for answering my sad bastard call :D
  • 2011 was a very lonely and restless year for me. Pearl Jam helped a lot, and now for 2012 they are the catalyst for a new journey. Traveling to Europe from Vancouver to see them and staying as long as possible after.

Just remember it's going to be okay. This is my life, this is my choice.
    Nice one, I'll be in Manchester if you fancy a pint. I'm only on my own because everyone else (kids etc have gone to bed) I hope 2012 treats you better.
  • Go to a concert
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • ogey38ogey38 Posts: 563
    Turn on some PJ, man! It can only get better! Happy New Year! :D
    Mid-America Center Council Bluffs, IA - Jun 13, 2003
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Lincoln, NE - Oct 9, 2014
    Global Citizen's Festival, NYC - Sept 26, 2015
  • 78FLH78FLH Posts: 410
    frazba wrote:

We decided to stay home tonight as well. Too many problems can pop up on New Years Eve.
    Dont be sad man....it could always be worse. Just look to tomorrow and what it could bring.
    Turn up some PJ and lock out the world!! Works for me more then I could ever tell ya.
    I have to say that because of them I escaped a Life Wasted, and PJ is BLASTING on the headphones. Don't mean to sound pissed off, I'm actually quite enjoying myself
    I must apologise though, my posts may get a bit fractured from now on, the beer is taking hold :D
    And Happy New Year to you all, have a great one, see you in Manchester if you make it!
    frazba wrote:
    I must apologise though, my posts may get a bit fractured from now on, the beer is taking hold :D

Roll with it man.
  • PJArtistPJArtist New Orleans Posts: 542
    Don't feel alone, by myself too, but don't feel alone thanks to PJ fans! Hear the fireworks in the neighborhood:)

Happy New Year to all!
    New Orleans 00/Seattle 02/New Orleans, Houston, Dallas 03/
    Kissimmee 04/Montreal 05/Chicago 06/Gorge 06/Leeds 06/London 07/Lollapalooza 07/EV Chicago 08/EV Santa Barbara 08/Bonnaroo 08/EV @ McCartney NY 09/EV Atlanta 09/Spectrum 09 (4 shows)/Jazz Fest '10/Voices for Justice (EV) 10/Columbus 10/Noblesville 10/EV Sydney, Melbourne 11/EV Philadelphia, Detroit 11/Alpine weekend/Toronto 11 (2 shows)/Made in America 2012/Deluna Fest 2012/Missoula 2012/Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Dallas, OKC, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle 2013/Global Citizen/Florida 16/MSG 16/Wrigley 16
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    happy new year as well!

im watching frosty the snowman with my son, drinking a beer, waiting to take control of the tv over again to watch some hockey. bedtime soon for him ...

Cheers to booze!
    Cory
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Well, my wife is a Doctor, and she just got called in on a cardiac case, so I am in the same red solo cup!!! Hi-Fi
    I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room.
  • My wife and I are both nurses. We are on night duty. Just got a patient from A & E at 10 past 12. Nice old fella like. Will be partyin' with the boyz next week. Yay!
    My Pearl Jam shows: 1 in 1995, 2 in 1998, 20 in 2003, 13 in 2006, 3 in 2007, 8 in 2008, 5 in 2009, 4 in 2010, 5 in 2012. EV: 8 in 2011, 1 in 2012. Brad: 1 in 1998, 1 in 2002.
    Well, my wife is a Doctor, and she just got called in on a cardiac case, so I am in the same red solo cup!!! Hi-Fi

Toby Keith reference....interesting :mrgreen:
  • 78FLH wrote:
    Well, my wife is a Doctor, and she just got called in on a cardiac case, so I am in the same red solo cup!!! Hi-Fi

Toby Keith and The Great One, The Revered Mr. Nelson... :mrgreen: I own a vinyl shop, so i listen to WAY too much music...if that can happen 8-) I have a gig from 2330-0200, so it was a lost cause, but she won't be there and that sucks.
  • 78FLH wrote:

Toby Keith and The Great One, The Revered Mr. Nelson... :mrgreen: I own a vinyl shop, so i listen to WAY too much music...if that can happen 8-) I have a gig from 2330-0200, so it was a lost cause, but she won't be there and that sucks.

I gotta get going, but being Buddhist, I will leave you with this to ponder. What is the "Other" on an Ipod that takes up .38GB ?????? Anyone?
    I dig all kinds of music. Seen Toby Keith and Willy Nelson in concert.
    What a hoot. My Uncle was there and he wanted to rush the stage...LOL.
    One of the best times of my life (non PJ related)
    I sure love my Uncle...he is a NUT !!!
  • eladdereladder Posts: 414
    frazba wrote:

Im alone buddy. Happy ny. Itll be a great 2012. Its not sad. Just another night. Think of the last pj show you were at. What was the rest of the country doing that night? You win!
    He was ok but wondering about wandering