Options

MSG DVD

ShortyShorty Ontario Posts: 1,160
edited December 2011 in The Porch
Hey All - I know this is on the PJ20 Soundtrack - any word of a DVD of this MSG Concert being made / coming? The production quality of this video is too great to think they don't already have this in mind for their next DVD. Cheers all - and Merry XMas.

Specifically - this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4BObpNQqNo
Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
07/16/2013: London, ON
10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I can't believe they would do all that work for just that little bit we already saw. You never know what the future holds.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Plus, who would have known that Betterman was going to be such an epic moment to film just that so amazingly? Would be great to see more.
  • Options
    If you watch the footage carefully, the stage set-up and even what the guys are wearing changes from shot-to-shot, so they may have just pieced something together for the doc.
    That said, there are some super high-quality shots from that show. Even if there were limited cameras, I'd buy it!
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    I'm hoping for this from 2010 and Philly 2009 which we did see much footage from both so I don't think I'm completely out of line. I know Brendan Canty was at the Philly 09 show as he mentioned on PJ Radio though I'm not certain I'd he was shooting. And of course night 1 from Alpine would be awesome as well; I've never seen them play that serious. A second wasn't wasted nor was a note missed that night or so it seemed!
  • Options
    Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    edited December 2011
    I think I can make out footage from Australia, Europe, MSG and some from 2006. Someone was wearing a Shihad t-shirt (that paces them in NZ as well - cause no-one outside NZ likes Shihad <ducks> :lol: ) They have one hell of a lot of archived footage - there will be some incredible footage from the 2009 Australia Tour given the five or six cameras (at least) they had filming every show.
    Post edited by Paul Andrews on
  • Options
    the side-stage camera is the only one that is actually video from that msg show.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    animusanimus Twin Cities area Posts: 530
    man , i need to see a show at msg.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    animus wrote:
    man , i need to see a show at msg.

Hell...I just need to see a SHOW!...Period!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    I'll take an MSG DVD. Hell, I'll take a DVD of any show.
  • Options
    My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 926
    Yeah the only thing completely MSG about that video is the audio. Not that the video isn't amazing but I would like it much better if the footage was all from the MSG show.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    the side-stage camera is the only one that is actually video from that msg show.
    Yeah, the other stuff is footage from Italy.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,750
    I was fortunate to be at that show...amazing...footage from everywhere else but NYC
  • Options
    PJPJ Posts: 282
    lets hope they don't make it a limited edition dvd.... :shock:
    2006-06-01 E. Rutherford 1
    2008-06-24 NYC: MSG 1
    2008-06-25 NYC: MSG 2