Options

Fix for getting Europe tickets

darksaber483darksaber483 Posts: 8
edited December 2011 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey guys,

No one seems to have psoted this yet so...

There is a solution to the problems everyone is having on crowdsurge and it worked for me, I've got my tickets for the MEN, Nicked it out another thread but can't quote as the forums seem to be struggling.

If you've had tickets in your cart and you crashed on payment go onto "my account" and it says they are there and waiting for payment.

Sorry my response took so long, looks like the forums are crashing under the strain...

This is one fix that seems to work:
Hint: get tickets in basket and site crashes, google search for crowd surge/my account, no web traffic on normal site, then my cart and tickets will be there, select link to make payment and hey presto! Good luck

Use your PJ email and code, apparently that bit is free of traffic (for now)...

All of this is totally stolen of some other chaps but the crashing is preventing proper use of the forum. Props to you guys though... You know who you are...

Best of luck!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Nice one... that's my post from the Manchester thread. Been trying to get on here all night to post the help, but had more trouble with the forum page than the tickets.

Tickets for me were so easy this year compared to 10 club goods section of the past. got myself Manchester and Berlin without too much of a sweat and those were exactly the 2 shows i was trying for.

Hope the shortcut helps someone out, and remember you dont have to be on the Pearl jam crowdsurge page once they are in your basket..... regular crowdsurge page under my account and your tickets will be there with a link to make the payment. Good luck all
    Dublin '06, Lisbon 1 '06, Lisbon 2 '06, London '07, Manchester '09, London '09, Dublin '10, Belfast '10, London '10, Manchester 1 '12, Manchester 2 '12, Berlin 1 '12, Berlin 2 '12, Amsterdam 1 '14, Amsterdam 2 '14, Berlin '14, Leeds '14, London 1 '18, Prague '18, Krakow '18, Berlin '18, London 2 '18, London 1 '22, London 2 '22, Budapest '22, Amsterdam 2 '22
  • Options
    That worked for me! Thanks a lot! :D
    I don't wanna think, I wanna feel
  • Options
    Just reread what I wrote and realised what a mess it was :P

In that case thanks IJ75 man, you got me my tickets!

Yeah it was a total mess until I stopped following the instructions on the site about not refreshing and being in a queue and just started playing with it, and looking for help on here...
  • Options

Yeah it was a total mess until I stopped following the instructions on the site about not refreshing and being in a queue and just started playing with it, and looking for help on here...

Glad you got
    Dublin '06, Lisbon 1 '06, Lisbon 2 '06, London '07, Manchester '09, London '09, Dublin '10, Belfast '10, London '10, Manchester 1 '12, Manchester 2 '12, Berlin 1 '12, Berlin 2 '12, Amsterdam 1 '14, Amsterdam 2 '14, Berlin '14, Leeds '14, London 1 '18, Prague '18, Krakow '18, Berlin '18, London 2 '18, London 1 '22, London 2 '22, Budapest '22, Amsterdam 2 '22
  • Options

Glad you got
  • Options
    Shame I didn't see this thread sooner. Then again I was struggling just to refresh the forums anyway, so I probably wouldn't have seen it anyway.

I managed to get to the confirm order part, but each time it said I had nothing in my cart, despite the tickets clearly being there.

I guess it's a waiting game now, just hope it comes at a reasonable time when I'm able to access the net.
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Me too... hoping for news soon :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Me too, too...

If the general sale is Friday morning then the re-pre-sale must be tomorrow or Thursday.

Be nice (for us in Europe) if they had it at a better time, like midday maybe ? That's just me being selfish due to pesky kids' carol service tomorrow and panto on Thursday meaning I'll have to leave work before 5pm and won't be home until probably after 9pm... :( :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    I wish I had read this thread earlier too, although I also tried to get onto the Ten Club Forum and was unable to access the Forum earlier today. I did manage to finally get tickets after two hours. I had tickets a few times in my cart and then the server said it was not responding. I would wait and then refresh as I kept losing contact with the websites server. So frustrating. Although now I see that I was one of the lucky ones. Sorry to all of you that did not get your tickets, I hope the problem is rectified and you still get tickets to your shows.
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    I also had a nightmare with tickets in baskets that then weren't there when I tried to pay for them....still have no tickets and may be away for the next three days :-((

I got the O2 priority email earlier for Manchester and when I went onto the Ticketmaster website it's only showing seated tickets as being on presale. Standing isn't on sale until Friday morning. I'm not sure if this has been done because the ten club presale crashed...I hope so....well hacked off...I took a day's leave to be here for the presale :-((
  • Options
    bertolabertola Sardinia Island , Italy Posts: 41
    i've following your tips but at the moment Pearl Jam tkts are no more on sale @ crowd surge !!
  • Options
    Damn, why didn't I think of that!!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Astoria; Dublin; Leeds
    2007: Wembley; Nijmegen
    2008: New York I & II
    2009: Shepherds Bush; Manchester; London
    2010: Hyde Park
    2012: Manchester I & II; EV London I & II
    2014: Stockholm; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2017: EV Dublin
    2018: London II
    2019: EV London

• Options
    Worked for my girlfriend because she did it within the 15 mins, but I lost out. But thanks so much for the tip.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    Worked for my girlfriend because she did it within the 15 mins, but I lost out. But thanks so much for the tip.

Isn't she going to give you her spare?
  • Options
    Just noticed Crowdsurge have added the following to the 10 club presale message:

Update From CrowdSurge: We will be working throughout the night to diagnose the problem that occurred during today's pre-sale. Check back for updates.

'Diagnose the problem - you underestimated the buying power of the 10 Club and it broke your server, and now you guys look like arses'

Done - diagnosed!
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,956
    Just noticed Crowdsurge have added the following to the 10 club presale message:

Update From CrowdSurge: We will be working throughout the night to diagnose the problem that occurred during today's pre-sale. Check back for updates.

'Diagnose the problem - you underestimated the buying power of the 10 Club and it broke your server, and now you guys look like arses'

Done - diagnosed!

:lol: What a farce!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    Yep I had the same crashing problem yesterday at 5pm when I thought I had tickets in my basket for Manchester. Nightmare! It's now 20.50 UK time a day later and still cannot buy pre sale tickets. The message when you click on the presale link to buy tickets still says Crowdsurge are working on it. Still no further email received though. Worst still I am an O2 customer but have had no priority email from them either! :x