Options

Rick Perry, Michele Bachmann latest to skip Trump-moderated

BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
edited December 2011 in A Moving Train
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    why does this guy think he is worthy to host a debate?

this debate would be like michael moore or alec baldwin getting the craziest dem candidates together for a televised debate in 2008...

yawn...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    He is no political douche. He is a proven businessman and leader. Don't be jealous.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    He is no political douche. He is a proven businessman and leader. Don't be jealous.
    i am not jealous of donald trump. what in my post gives the impression that i am jealous of him???

it says a lot about trump that many of the candidates are not going to bother to show up to his little vanity project.... if he was as important and powerful as he thinks he is, they would not think of missing it..
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    This is embarrassing for Trump now. In his word her can make people show up whenever he wants for whatever reason he wants...but he's trying to play in a different world now.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    This is embarrassing for Trump now. In his word her can make people show up whenever he wants for whatever reason he wants...but he's trying to play in a different world now.
    Everything Trump does... is done to benefit Trump.
    He says he is STILL considering to get into the race... this should automatically eliminate him from moderating a debate.
    So, maybe he can hire Sarah Palin and Herman Cain to round out the field of Newt, Santorum and Trump... because Trump will probably express his opinions as a candidate... from th moderator's chair.
    I can't wait.
    Please, God... leave Santorum and Newt in this mess. I promise... I'll be good.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    Never trust a person with crazy hair.

When Michele Bachmann is turning her back on you, it's a good sign you've lost your political juice and respect. It's hard to believe people were suggesting he should run for president.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    Yes this will be must watch television with just those to assholes and trump the dick .... :P
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    Never trust a person with crazy hair.

When Michele Bachmann is turning her back on you, it's a good sign you've lost your political juice and respect. It's hard to believe people were suggesting he should run for president.
    As a fan of comedy, I really hope that Trump runs.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    God... please, please, please, PLEEEEEEZE... make this debate happen.
    Trump can call on his celebrity friends to fill in for the candidates who dropped out... Get former child actor Willie Ames to replace Mitt Romney... Nadia Whatzerface... Octomom to replace Bachmann. Get Reality T.V. star, Sarah Palin... she's always good for some comical drama. And some star power... like the other guy from that 80s band, WHAM!... the one that wasn't George Michael... or former NFL Quarterback, Larry Rakestraw... or the Snapple Lady.
    It'll be great... I never wish for anything for myself... just, please... make this happen... make me happy.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!