Options

10C just lost a member

Comments

• Options
    I was not referring to any specific valid point. I was saying that a valid point, or a dumb one, is the same regardless of who it comes from.

the guy is not simply expressing being choked at the post office losing his order. in the shipping delay thread he called a 10C staffer an "incompetent asshole". does that deserve anyone's respect? sorry, not mine.

not that it matters, but your point about the date of joining is moot anyway. that's not the date they joined the fanclub, it's the date they joined this forum.

It's not absurd. You talk about valid points. What exactly is the valid point you refer to? The guy expressed he was choked that his order- after being processed- was 'lost in the mail'. Then, he exclaimed he was done and he was leaving the 10C after being a member since '98 or '99.

A person who joined 2 years ago saying, "That's it. I've had it and leave"... well, who cares. People can say, "Good riddance" easily. But a person who has been paying his dues since the late 90s... I think that situation at least merits some considering as opposed to having people taunting him.

I guess it comes down to respect. I, for one, tend to value and respect the opinions of people who have paid their dues. A person with limited experience doesn't have the same weight when chiming in on how things should work as a person who has 'been around the block a few times'.

Sorry Hugh. If I owned a company, a member since '99 would be more valued than you and your '05 (?) date. He doesn't deserve people taunting him.
    I have been a defender of the 10C since I have been a member.

I have to say though that the taunting of a member who's date shows '99... by members who have a date similar to mine ('09)... ummn- I'm not so sure about that. 10 more years of paying 10C fees gives a person a bit more of a license to 'gripe' when things are the shits (in my opinion).

This guy has paid his dues and in my opinion, he's entitled to a little more respect when he's venting about a mishap that has not worked out for him.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Sorry Hugh. If I owned a company, a member since '99 would be more valued than you and your '05 (?) date.

this isn't a country club. there are people who have been here since day 1 that do nothing but bitch and deserve no respect at all.

are you saying I should be more valued than you, since I've been here years before you?

again, that's absurd. everyone here is equal.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Oh you know you will come back... We all do...
    No one else will put up with my crap. I have an extra?
  • Options
    NoWayNoWay St. Louis Posts: 347
    AD, I'm sorry this happened. But, as a wise person once said, "never make a permanent decision based on temporary emotion."

Chris, I've never met you but I've benefitted from you sharing some PJ music in the past. It's great that PJ/10c were able to share some more with you after the Joplin tornado. The shout out from EV at the STL show was pretty cool too.

It's a good community here and in the end I believe the ups will outweigh the downs, as they did for Chris. So I say, stick it out AD. Hopefully I'll see you at more shows down the road.

-Dan
    St. Louis - 7/27/92, 4/22/03, 10/5/04, 5/4/10, 7/1/11 (EV), 10/3/14
    Chicago - 5/17/06, 8/21/08 (EV), 8/23/09, 7/19/13, 8/20/16
    Champaign - 4/23/03
    East Troy - 9/3/11, 9/4/11
    Kansas City - 5/3/10
    Las Vegas - 6/6/03
    Memphis - 6/20/09 (EV)
    Moline - 10/17/14
    Oklahoma City - 11/16/13
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    F**K man, I thought someone just DIED.

What happened to you really sucks, there's no denying it. But is this what will make you feel better in the long run? This is a band that you LOVE. Nothing is perfect and you have a right to be frustrated with the DVD situation. I would be. If you think you will be happier without 10C by all means go, but the only impact will be on you and no one else so just consider how you will feel not being part of 10C. Me personally, all the little snafus don't bother me, but that's me. I'm also here all the time and purchase things right when they drop. Guess that won't prevent something like this from happening to me but so far there haven't been any major fuckups for me.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,103
    I do feel bad for the OP. When you ordered something, and it doesn't show, and it turns out to be an incredibly difficult item to obtain, it really sucks.

From a customer service standpoint, the 10c should probably stash a few away for such issues. Damaged copies, lost copies etc.... to sell every last copy seems to create a scenario where nothing can be done if something happens with delivery. Offering to get your money back on a sold out item is like rubbing salt in the wound. Hey you can have your 80 bones back, good luck finding another copy. It just seems like poor service. Even if they ran out of copies, surely they could find a way to make it up to him.

At the 2nd seattle show in '09 there was a screwup with tickets and I was affected. I sent the 10c a note and they found a way to make it a little less painful, and I thought there offer was decent. Thats a similar scenario, where tickets were allocated, its too late to fix, but hey we realize you got the shaft, how about we do this?

I know the 10c is capable of good service. Maybe they need more staff?
  • Options
    GoodbyeForNowGoodbyeForNow Vancouver Posts: 120
    Zod wrote:
    I do feel bad for the OP. When you ordered something, and it doesn't show, and it turns out to be an incredibly difficult item to obtain, it really sucks.

:clap:

Some of you people are being unnecessarily harsh and asshole-ish. He's fully entitled to post a rant. Shitty that it was lost and a replacement can't be sent :(
    Vancouver, GM Place 2005
    Vancouver, GM Place 2009
    Seattle, EV Solo, Benaroya Hall 2011
    Winnipeg, MTS Center, 2011
    Manchester, June 2012
    Phoenix, EV Solo, Comerica Theatre 2012
  • Options
    On a side note... is there a way to track orders coming from 10C?
    I mean... EVERY on-line purchase I make is trackable :?

Yeah, still waiting for the Deluxe DVD to show up in Italy (it's still early, but now I'm starting to get worried).

To the OP: it sucks, but in the end it's just a DVD. I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to see at least the content.
    Rock on :)
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    Don't let people's comments get to you. A lot of people on here are one big family. There are a lot of really generous people on here who will do (and have done) what they can to help others..whether it be replace a stolen music collection, help people find products, donate money to a cause, etc... BUT, just like in the real world, not everyone is nice and some people are jerks.

Just sayin'..... ;)

Personally, I understand Arthur's post. He may or may not leave the club..more likely he is just upset and reacting on emotion..just like myself and others who say we arent going to travel to see PJ anymore when they don't play the South for so many years...we post on initial emotion and then get over it the next day. Arthur may be the same way. I think more people should cut the OP some slack rather than seem happy if he quits the club because it gets them closer. Fortunately for Arthur, there are still ways he can view the content.... :D

Better Dan...you are a Better Fan. And I thank you for that.

I've seen a LOT of selfishness since I've been here as well - people who don't care if others leave, just so they get one seat closer. :roll: REALLY????? I mean, do these people care about ANYONE but themselves?

I read that shit all the time around here, and it's really been very discouraging - these are not the sorts of people I had always envisioned PJ fans being. I thought we were the kind of people who were better than that. You know - NOT assholes. People who actually cared about others - and watched out for each other. But honestly - I've not seen alot of kindness here since I've been here...and it's really been a big hit to my view of the fanbase. There are days when I feel like quitting myself (don't get excited, seat grubbers - I have a shitty number :roll: ) because so many people here don't seem to care about anyone but themselves and their own little clique of pals. It's like they have listened to this band for 20 years...and STILL don't get it. What the fuck do great seats get you, if you don't even TRY to fucking get what this band is about?

Seriously.

Then I read a post by someone like you...and it renews my faith that people actually 'get' this band and what they are about - have always been about. It's people like you that make me want to stay - make me think that membership in 10c perhaps DOESN'T necessarily do more harm than good as people get more and more selfish and cutthroat about looking out only for themselves when it comes to merch, tickets and the like.

Thank you. Really. Thank you.

Arthur...I hope that you don't leave. I don't give a shit if you have a better number than me - keep your better number, your better seat. Just stay and continue to contribute around here. I know that you are disappointed with 10c and this whole fiasco with the DVD - I don't blame you - you are on a long list of people who are frustrated for one reason or another about this DVD release and other issues with merch, tickets, etc.

You are not alone. And some of us do understand the need to vent when something like this happens...and don't instead immediately think about how your loss can somehow become our gain.

There are some good people here. Find them...and just ignore those who care only about how they benefit by your loss. That's what I'm trying to do - find a few class-act people who want to be part of something that is bigger and better than themselves.

Fuck the merch. Find another way to see the DVD materials - it IS possible. And fuck the people who 'got theirs' when it comes to the DVD and either don't care about you...or will be 'happy to sell theirs to you for $250'. Fuck that. Just opt out of the whole material acquisition bullshit thang and get back to what this band is about.

Don't let the assholes get you steered so far off course into this bullshit material acquisition thing that you start missing the frakkin' point!

Hang in...and hopefully we will all get to see the additional DVD material! Where there's a will, there's a way!
  • Options
    The 10C replaced my ENTIRE Pearl Jam collection on CD that i lost in the Tornado. Every CD release, brand new. They didn't have to do that. Not to mention a sealed Lost Dogs vinyl.

so they have some more of the Lost Dogs Vinyl sitting around still?

hmmmm...i think it be about time for a vinyl sale Santos! 8-)
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club...
  • Options
    frazbafrazba Posts: 601
    PKTrekGirl wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:
    Don't let people's comments get to you. A lot of people on here are one big family. There are a lot of really generous people on here who will do (and have done) what they can to help others..whether it be replace a stolen music collection, help people find products, donate money to a cause, etc... BUT, just like in the real world, not everyone is nice and some people are jerks.

Just sayin'..... ;)

Personally, I understand Arthur's post. He may or may not leave the club..more likely he is just upset and reacting on emotion..just like myself and others who say we arent going to travel to see PJ anymore when they don't play the South for so many years...we post on initial emotion and then get over it the next day. Arthur may be the same way. I think more people should cut the OP some slack rather than seem happy if he quits the club because it gets them closer. Fortunately for Arthur, there are still ways he can view the content.... :D

I've seen a LOT of selfishness since I've been here as well - people who don't care if others leave, just so they get one seat closer. :roll: REALLY????? I mean, do these people care about ANYONE but themselves?

I read that shit all the time around here, and it's really been very discouraging - these are not the sorts of people I had always envisioned PJ fans being. I thought we were the kind of people who were better than that. You know - NOT assholes. People who actually cared about others - and watched out for each other. But honestly - I've not seen alot of kindness here since I've been here...and it's really been a big hit to my view of the fanbase. There are days when I feel like quitting myself (don't get excited, seat grubbers - I have a shitty number :roll: ) because so many people here don't seem to care about anyone but themselves and their own little clique of pals. It's like they have listened to this band for 20 years...and STILL don't get it. What the fuck do great seats get you, if you don't even TRY to fucking get what this band is about?

Seriously.

Then I read a post by someone like you...and it renews my faith that people actually 'get' this band and what they are about - have always been about. It's people like you that make me want to stay - make me think that membership in 10c perhaps DOESN'T necessarily do more harm than good as people get more and more selfish and cutthroat about looking out only for themselves when it comes to merch, tickets and the like.

Arthur...I hope that you don't leave. I don't give a shit if you have a better number than me - keep your better number, your better seat. Just stay and continue to contribute around here. I know that you are disappointed with 10c and this whole fiasco with the DVD - I don't blame you - you are on a long list of people who are frustrated for one reason or another about this DVD release and other issues with merch, tickets, etc.

You are not alone. And some of us do understand the need to vent when something like this happens...and don't instead immediately think about how your loss can somehow become our gain.

There are some good people here. Find them...and just ignore those who care only about how they benefit by your loss. That's what I'm trying to do - find a few class-act people who want to be part of something that is bigger and better than themselves.

Fuck the merch. Find another way to see the DVD materials - it IS possible. And fuck the people who 'got theirs' when it comes to the DVD and either don't care about you...or will be 'happy to sell theirs to you for $250'. Fuck that. Just opt out of the whole material acquisition bullshit thang and get back to what this band is about.

Don't let the assholes get you steered so far off course into this bullshit material acquisition thing that you start missing the frakkin' point!

Hang in...and hopefully we will all get to see the additional DVD material! Where there's a will, there's a way!

• Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    10C bashing is getting old.

10C BS is getting older.

Someone lost this dude's DVD, and Ten Club is doing nothing to fix it. You honestly think they don't have a few of those deluxe sets left over for whatever reason? Bullcrap.

Yet ANOTHER DAMN REASON why the freakin' DVD should NEVER have been limited in the first place! What a crock! If I was this dude I would complain even more until someone in charge at the Ten club gets their head out of you-know-where and does the right thing for once.

10C's behavior as of late has been disgraceful, they deserve more bashing than they are currently getting.

They didnt lose it....the post office did right? They have apologized and refunded his money and said if it shows up he will get it for free....What more would you like them to do? I'm sure if they had extras, he would have one sent to him...They have stated that there are no more and no morewill be made.....Really...what else would you like done here??? What is the "right thing" you want done?

+1

LostTurntable - "10C's behavior as of late has been disgraceful" - seriously?!?!?!? Because they released some merch as limited editions (something which they've done in the past, not a new thing) they are a disgrace. Get over yourself :roll: :roll: :roll:

Though if you think the 10C are a disgrace I guess you won't be renewing your membership right?
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    fall by the waysidefall by the wayside Jericho, VT Posts: 753
    I feel for you OP. my email back from 10c today read:

It is not showing up in the UPS or USPS tracking system. We did not receive tracking information back from UPS for a number of shipments picked up at the same time as your order. At this time, we can wait for the order to show up or refund your purchase as we do not have replacement copies.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
    10c

It sounds like not just a couple went missing but a whole batch. I knew I should have been worried when Tim proudly proclaimed they were going to rush these out "10c style.". So now basically after purchasing a Blu ray set on time and waiting patiently through all the bs that's gone down, people like are being screwed out of a box set. And it really, really sucks.
    9/13/98, 10/4/00, 4/29/03, 6/29/03, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 10/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 9/26/15, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/26/21, 9/1/22, 9/2/22, 9/14/22, 9/18/23, 9/19/23
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Zod wrote:

Some of you people are being unnecessarily harsh and asshole-ish. He's fully entitled to post a rant. Shitty that it was lost and a replacement can't be sent :(

It is bad that the OP can't get a replacement but for other people to call 10C a disgrace is, in my opinion, way over the top.

At the end of the day though, its only a dvd. I don't have a Benny LP. I don't have the backpack. I don't have a White Backspacer (or a black one). I don't have the Vault #1 cd. I don't have the deluxe dvd or bluray. But you know what? Life goes on and I still love this band. But I love life more. Some people need to step away from the forum and merch every now and again and go enjoy life for abit!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    Yeah, get a life!

;)
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    [ quote]

Okay. Fine. In addition to doing the right thing overall and re-issuing the box set they could do the following:

1. Give something more than a basic form letter.

2. Send him the box set on DVD-Rs so he would at least have the content.

3. Understand that the box set is INCREDIBLY rare and maybe throw him a bone and give him something else in return.

All those things would require effort, however, and 10c isn't very good at that it seems.

But they are just a BUSINESS as so many other have pointed out... So, this BUSINESS does exactly what they should have in this case....apologized.....refunded $$ and will send free of charge if it comes back to them....and u want more?..So now you want them to personalize a letter.....COPY the dvds so he can have the content(which he could ask a fellow forum friend to do if he really wanted to see it) and give him something free in addtion to what they have already done?.....um....ok.... :lol: ...They cant win, they really cant.....Do the right thing you are wrong....dont make enough and you are wrong....make too many and discount the price down the road and you are wrong....reissue in a different color and you are wrong..... :?

I am going to bow out gracefully here as we could go on ALL NIGHT long here......this wont be around much longer anyhow..... :lol:

I would love a copy of the dvd's so I can see it ;)
  • Options
    PJFLAPJFLA Posts: 30
    edited November 2011
    Hey OP,

Sux. I'm not sure what version you ordered (and was lost) but I would like to make it right and send you my DVD (not blu ray). No strings attached.

PM me if interested.
    Post edited by PJFLA on
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    wait, 10C released a deluxe PJ20 DVD edition?

how bad ass! where do i get one!
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I just found a lost member so we're even.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    I think the OP has a legit gripe.. 10C doesn't have one more copy of the deluxe edition? Come on..thats ridiculous... as per 10c members having a me first attitude.. well, they pay for a membership and they expect certain services in return, I don't see anything wrong with that...

O well, I don't buy much merchandise (other than an a rare $40 t-shirt or DVD).. as for the shoes and socks and backpack and blah blah blah.. I say fuck it, i'm in it for the music...
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Shit happens.
    Get over it.
    Its a freaking DVD for pete's sake. The content is readily available all over the place.
    Hasta la vista.
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    I heard a little birdie say that they are 'working' on 'possibly' making more of the deluxe version....... all hope is not lost.

Just sayin'.

You're totally going to have to share how you heard that!

Ummmm....ya...ditto Don't leave us hanging with our tongues out :think: :think: & drooling while sobbing all over saying WHY? WHY? didn't I order when I had the chance!!

And here's to hoping they find the lost package....in the spirit of the coming season...Peace
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,504
    peace-out1.jpg
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    frazba wrote:
    PKTrekGirl wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:

Just sayin'..... ;)

Seriously.

:clap: for Better Dan

:clap: for PK

:clap: frazba

:clap::clap::clap: for everyone else who were nice and understanding

Good to know if something disheartening like this happen to me I'll have some RARE good 10c members shoulders to rest my head on...

PK I SOOOOOOO can relate to what you wrote (you can tell by the date I joined in) ;)
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    A bummer on so many levels...
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Lifes too short, it sucks, you got your money back, move on...
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    arthurdent wrote:
    my membership expired 11/03/11. Thank God I hadn't renewed yet.

Regarding my PJ 20 DVD:

It is not showing up in our tracking system, so we assume it is lost. We have refunded your missing order as we do not have replacement stock. If the order is returned to the Ten Club, it will be shipped to you at no cost.
    sorry for the inconvenience,
    10c

:evil:

What tracking system are they talking about? 10C's or the shipper's?

If it's being tracked, wouldn't the tracking system show where it was "lost" at? :wtf:

if it's "not showing up" in the tracking system itself at all, it sounds, on the surface, like its the fault of whoever was supposed to track it.

And if it is 10C's fault, it seems that a little more could be offered, rather than just a "sorry for the inconvenience". An owning up to the mistake would be a good start, for instance.

The obvious question for 10C is "WHY is it not "showing up" (on the tracking system)"?

I don't think this would sit well with anybody who properly placed an order on a limited item....only to receive a minimal canned response like this.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I only read the first two pages (I'm assuming the next 4 are much the same) but I think refunding the money is the best solution to the situation. I have not received mine yet either but at the same time, there are no doubt people who bought this, saw the value it's going for on the secondary market, decided to contact the 10c and say "mine never showed up" if that's all it took to get a second one. While hte majority of people here would do the right thing 10 out of 10 times, anyone who thinks the entire fan club are little angles is pretty naive. there are people who will always try to take advantage of the system if it presents itself.

The easiest solution to this is offer two-tier shipping options. Tracking and non tracking. buyer assumes all responsibilities for non-tracking option.

Refunding the money is the best way to go. it sucks for the person who legitimately never received theirs but it's the only way to go to keep everything as honest as possible.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,949
    I can't imagine what will happen if his dog dies
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Hate to see you leave the club but....I just moved up one space in line for PJ21 tickets! :lol:
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16