Options

Faithfull Ale

NoShameNoShame Posts: 1
edited November 2011 in The Porch
Just bought a pint of PJ Twenty Faithfull (accurately spelled) Ale, a Dogfish Head Craft Brew. Can't wait to crack this open. Hope its even a quarter as fufilling as twenty years of PJ. Cheers to my beer guy Matt @ ABC Liquors and Lounge in Lexington Park, MD for stocking this one.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Yield151Yield151 Posts: 267
    anyone know of a place in San Diego selling this yet?
  • Options
    HILDEHILDE Posts: 130
    What about Milwaukee area?
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    What about St.Louis Missouri?
  • Options
    NoShame wrote:
    Just bought a pint of PJ Twenty Faithfull (accurately spelled) Ale, a Dogfish Head Craft Brew. Can't wait to crack this open. Hope its even a quarter as fufilling as twenty years of PJ. Cheers to my beer guy Matt @ ABC Liquors and Lounge in Lexington Park, MD for stocking this one.

Not quite 1/4 more like 5%
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,048
    I was told by an unreliable distributor that only 10 cases were being released to the state of Michigan. This person was only able to get 6 bottles, fortunately I am reserving 2 of them. Again, unreliable source. But it does coincide with the scarcity on this board.
  • Options
    NoShame wrote:

Not quite 1/4 more like 5%

Are you saying you were not impressed with the ale? I thought it was pretty good. I also bought the same day the dogfish head and sierra nevada combo beer called life and limb 2. that one is geared up for this weekend.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    I love to put back a few beers here and there..But, why is the Faithful Ale so expensive?

Jeremy
  • Options
    i just got my bottle in longmont co. it was the last one at that store. i went to another one and their system said they had three in stock but they couldnt find them. hmmm, i wonder what happended to them? mine was not chilled so i will be drinking it tomorrow. pretty stoked brah!

i went here and found it

http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/fish-finder.htm
    "let me tell you something, if I had this guy's voice you could all kiss my ass"
    5/04/2010 / Scottrade Center
    5/03/2010 / Sprint Center
    7/03/2006 / Pepsi Center
    7/02/2006 / Pepsi Center
    9/15/2005 / Bell Center
    4/01/2003 / Pepsi Center
    6/23/1998 / Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
  • Options
    I love to put back a few beers here and there..But, why is the Faithful Ale so expensive?

Jeremy

Bigger bottle and it's msrp is $12. Sounds like some places are marking up.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options

Jeremy

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the information...Still seems pretty expensive for a bigger bottle....Anyways right now I am on strict eating plan...I am trying to lose some weight...So no beer for me..

Jeremy
  • Options

Jeremy

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the information...Still seems pretty expensive for a bigger bottle....Anyways right now I am on strict eating plan...I am trying to lose some weight...So no beer for me..

Jeremy

It's actually not too bad. That's about the going rate for these 750 ml (or there abouts) craft beers. You can easily share this in 2 or 3 "servings."

But, yeah. Not great for the waist line. :lol:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    HILDE wrote:
    What about Milwaukee area?

Nothing in the state :(