Membership renewal (?)

PA JammerPA Jammer Tamaqua, Pa. Posts: 340
edited November 2011 in The Porch
I just renewed my membership-analog. How and where do I use my bootleg code?
Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Go to the bootlegs and choose one. Should be no charge when you complete order.
  • LBCLBC Posts: 74
    I have just paid for my membership renewal.

So my boots to choose from.

Which one? It could take a while deciding. :?
    A truant finds home
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    the canada ones are on their way, i'd wait :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    anyoe know how i can download my two free bootlegs from the TC backspacer edition?

i followed the lnk from the actual cd but it asks you to pay.

says on the cover we get two boots free.

anyone any ideas?
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    eldarion75 wrote:
    anyoe know how i can download my two free bootlegs from the TC backspacer edition?

anyone any ideas?
    :lol:

we got hosed on that deal
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jen07Jen07 Posts: 116
    eldarion75 wrote:

anyone any ideas?
    I got my 2 free boots fine following the cd, but was ages ago so I can't remember how. Sorry dude. Maybe it's expired or something. Otherwise email 10C and they might help.
    Perth Nov 14, 2009
    Perth April 1, 2011 (EV solo)
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    might do that.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Jen07 wrote:
    eldarion75 wrote:

anyone any ideas?
    I got my 2 free boots fine following the cd, but was ages ago so I can't remember how. Sorry dude. Maybe it's expired or something. Otherwise email 10C and they might help.

did you buy your cd from the 10c or from target?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Sorry if this is off-topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread...

Does the 3 month grace period for renewing your membership start after the expiration date? So if it's expiring on the 10th November you have 3 months AFTER the 10th?
  • Jen07Jen07 Posts: 116
    81 wrote:
    Jen07 wrote:
    eldarion75 wrote:

anyone any ideas?

did you buy your cd from the 10c or from target?

Can't remember where but definately not from 10c - couldn't be bothered with the wait ;) As far as I know all of them had the free boots no matter where you bought it.
    Perth Nov 14, 2009
    Perth April 1, 2011 (EV solo)
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Sorry if this is off-topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread...

Does the 3 month grace period for renewing your membership start after the expiration date? So if it's expiring on the 10th November you have 3 months AFTER the 10th?

As far as i'm aware that should be right,

I origionally joined in april 2003, but let my membership lapse once, because i was stupid and forgot :lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08