Options

ALPINE - DVD coming??? (link to new weekend recap video)

Comments

• Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    sherm wrote:
    wow, what an awesome clip. that weekend was so amazing. 2 months ago today....
    PLEASE LET THERE BE A DVD.

In complete agreement with this, that video gave me chills.

You can't find one person who doesn't agree. and if you do, they are lying!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

You can't find one person who doesn't agree. and if you do, they are lying!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    skanji32 wrote:
    holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!! holy crap!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Memories oh memories,can we go back in time please!!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    holy. goosebumps.
    > That would be just WAY WAY too much of a tease to not release anything. Or at least my mind can't fathom not seeing this again via full length video. haha
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    I got a feeling we're gonna see a deluxe dvd/cd Alpine Valley set... Hopefully packaged the same as that other thing everyone was going goofy over, but not quite as limited.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    nsepstrunsepstru Posts: 187
    jshin wrote:
    I got a feeling we're gonna see a deluxe dvd/cd Alpine Valley set... Hopefully packaged the same as that other thing everyone was going goofy over, but not quite as limited.
    +1
    I would love to see both nights as well as a bunch of extras, that would awesome! But I'll take whatever they give us! :D
    I'm not human...I'm Danish!
  • Options
    jshin wrote:

Ugh....LIMITED. How I've come to loathe that word.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
    jshin wrote:

If limited get's to you, just wait till the PJ20 vinyls go up for sale and they are titled in the description filed as "collectors edition" :P
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    i want to go back in time & relive that weekend....wow. what an absolute blast!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i want to go back in time & relive that weekend....wow. what an absolute blast!!!!
    That video brought it all back for me...emotionally overwhelming. I want to be able to relive those two nights over and over again.
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    me too..and this time,ill not miss something too important as it seems.,.. 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

what did you miss, Dimi?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

what did you miss, Dimi?
    Yellow and Blue Butterflies..
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    hope this doesn't go the way of the philly release. the stuff from the kids are twenty from philly looks great, a little bummed the band wasn't happy with it or whatever the reason was they shelved it.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    Here's to hoping :D
  • Options
    jjflash wrote:
    Here's to hoping :D

exactly!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    The performance audio isn't from Alpine Valley is it? The audio from Do The Evolution definitely sounds like its from another performance. Ed's voice sounds more like 98 or 00 to me.
    Columbus 6/24/03, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Chicago 8/5/07, New York 6/24/08, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, Mansfield 6/30/08, EV D.C. 8/16/08, EV Chicago 8/22/08, EV Baltimore 6/14/09, Chicago 8/23/09, Philadelphia 10/27/09, Philadelphia 10/28/09, Philadelphia 10/30/09, Philadelphia 10/31/09, Columbus 5/6/10, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Cleveland 5/9/10, Buffalo 5/10/10, EV Detroit 6/26/11, Toronto 9/12/11, Hamilton 9/15/11, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Cincinnati 10/1/14, Detroit 10/16/14, New York 9/26/15, Greenville 4/16/16, Hampton 4/18/16, Columbia 4/21/16, Philadelphia 4/29/16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/22/16, Denver 9/22/22
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    jshin wrote:

If limited get's to you, just wait till the PJ20 vinyls go up for sale and they are titled in the description filed as "collectors edition" :P

:shock:
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    The performance audio isn't from Alpine Valley is it? The audio from Do The Evolution definitely sounds like its from another performance. Ed's voice sounds more like 98 or 00 to me.

I think the Do the Evolution in the video is from the monkeywrench 98 version
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 456
    Better Dan wrote:

I think the Do the Evolution in the video is from the monkeywrench 98 version

It is. I just listened to both. Weird that they swapped it out.
    If not for love, I would be drowning.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
  • Options
    This was posted earlier but I feel needs to be brought up again.

http://www.vevo.com/watch/pearl-jam/20t ... A321100251

Can not wait for this. At the end is almost a full version of Do the Evolution at Alpine.
    One of those fans they interviewed I stood in line with for merchandise and B/S'd.
    I hope they put the sideshows on as well or at least when a PJ would show up. I want to see Juicebox and not just on youtube!
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Awesome! :mrgreen:
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Loved everything about that weekend in alpine!!! A DVD to re-live the weekend would be soooo nice! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    ziobradipo wrote:
    The video is blocked here in Italy! Fuck! Must be great dude!!!!!!!!

Here's a shorter version from PearlJamOfficial on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsUN4rbY6wk.

Thank you very much!!!!!!! :)
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

Some words when spoken can't be taken back
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,278
    "(She's seen them) over 100 times? I haven't seen my Dad that many times man! That's a lot" :lol:
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Did this bring a tear to anybody else? I fuckin loved these shows and the memory is what is keeping me going right now.
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    Did this bring a tear to anybody else? I fuckin loved these shows and the memory is what is keeping me going right now.
    For sure man, definitely got a little misty eyed...such and incredible weekend. I want to do it again.
  • Options
    abhijeetabhijeet Posts: 303
    All 5+ hrs on Blu-ray would be ideal.. fingers crossed.
    Seattle 2009-09-21
    Alpine Valley 2011-09-03, 2011-09-04